Most women don't love men in the romantic sense

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
They love what their men can give to them. If you fall too much for romantic stories you're probably an outcast. Ironically, in that case you're more likely to have a romantic relationship with women who are outcasts themselves and believe in similar stories.

That's my experience so far.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
I have no experience

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It‘s probably true. Just a few days ago 2 foids in my college were talking about how they don‘t care about romantic stuff

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 616
It‘s probably true. Just a few days ago 2 foids in my college were talking about how they don‘t care about romantic stuff
Nah, most foids I knew in high school and university are like that. As a bluepilled kid with romantic fantasies I always thought only a tiny minority of bad girls were like that, then I realized they're actually the majority.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 206
Well, yeah, "love" is supposed to work like that. Men love women for what they can give too.
The issue is nowadays woman can give really less to be loved.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Thats why I've had relationships with female outcasts, I will never be with a normie girl.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 616
Thats why I've had relationships with female outcasts, I will never be with a normie girl.
All my past girlfriends were introvert and had parents issues :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, dogtown, Final82 and 1 other person
All my past girlfriends were introvert and had parents issues :feelskek:
Yeah same, but also very mentally ill like me. I only date psychonauts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
They love what their men can give to them. If you fall too much for romantic stories you're probably an outcast. Ironically, in that case you're more likely to have a romantic relationship with women who are outcasts themselves and believe in similar stories.

That's my experience so far.

Yes romantic stuff works for beta buxx game. Women know it well . For chads , panties are off within 30 seconds .

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, 11gaijin, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
and i thought to gain points in being romantic.

and i thought to gain points in being romantic.
With some girls it's a plus, but it doesn't work with the majority of women.

Personally I'd say being romantic works with girls who are relatively simple-minded, innocent and longing for protection. If she's social and sophisticated she'll laugh at you inside when you give her roses or prepare her a romantic dinner.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wes30001 and Final82
Men invented romance. Women just participate to humor us. :feelswhat:

With some girls it's a plus, but it doesn't work with the majority of women.

Personally I'd say being romantic works with girls who are relatively simple-minded, innocent and longing for protection. If she's social and sophisticated she'll laugh at you inside when you give her roses or prepare her a romantic dinner.

yeah, i think that is my case