Most women don’t want a guy with hunter eyes (Ideal eye area)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
So please explain to me why these following guys are slayers?

IMG 2972
IMG 2973
IMG 2974
IMG 2975
IMG 2976

Pick or choose one other guys with hunter eyes other than Barrett or Chico or whatever who women love the most. Of course there are some but men with average-large sized eyes have way more appeal than smaller ones.

You guys only think hunter eyes are ideal because dudes on here say it is. But, if you go outside in the real world women prefer guys with a more pretty boy eye area. In fact, not too feminine or not too masculine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ss07, piec, Ghoulish and 10 others
@shizuku11111 @Ghoulish @Debetro @Xangsane @TechnoBoss

Hunter eyes don't really look good

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: piec, Kao, Ghoulish and 5 others
Almond eyes + light eye color + nice brows

Almond mogs hunter eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axttt_, piec, Kao and 4 others

View attachment 3244776View attachment 3244777View attachment 3244778View attachment 3244779View attachment 3244780

Pick or choose one other guys with hunter eyes other than Barrett or Chico or whatever who women love the most. Of course there are some but men with average-large sized eyes have way more appeal than smaller ones.

You guys only think hunter eyes are ideal because dudes on here say it is. But, if you go outside in the real world women prefer guys with a more pretty boy eye area. In fact, not too feminine or not too masculine.
Just have a robust craniofacial development, bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: axttt_, FUE Mogger, incel-at-heart and 3 others
Hunter eyes are a meme.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and flippasav
This is cope unfortunately lol
The closer you are to Hunter Eyes the better
Like the last guy you showed is basically only missing 100% robotic Hooding.
All of those have majority of the “hunter eyes” requirement. The Bones, Shape, Contrast and are missing a few things for Depoot Eye area

Wonder why you didn’t show some Shallowset or bug eyed “moggers” Because they DONT EXIST.even if they did they get mogged by someone Closer to Hunter Eyes. And Terramogged by actual Hunter Eyes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ss07, ProCoper, kazak and 4 others
No UEE is unideal.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Second guy with iPhone, name is?

• +1
Almond brown mogs Hunter brown any day. If you have brown eyes but have almond eyes ur chill. We can thank vinnie hacker and Johnny depp for THAT. Color eye copera

• +1
Vinnie Hacker isn't that attractive he's just famous

• +1
Unless u want pubescent little girls , but having colored hunter eyes alone will make you a normie even if everything else is legit 404 tier

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and RealNinja
This is cope unfortunately lol
The closer you are to Hunter Eyes the better
Like the last guy you showed is basically only missing 100% robotic Hooding.
All of those have majority of the “hunter eyes” requirement. The Bones, Shape, Contrast and are missing a few things for Depoot Eye area

Wonder why you didn’t show some Shallowset or bug eyed “moggers” Because they DONT EXIST.even if they did they get mogged by someone Closer to Hunter Eyes. And Terramogged by actual Hunter Eyes.
I said shit needs to be balanced but also needs to lean more towards larger eyes but not too large obviously. It just seems that most zoomers don’t have hunter eyes but as they age it can develop. Men in their 30s look good with hunter eyes younger ones don’t

Compact almond shaped eyes will always mogg alien hunter eyes. Overall harmony of the face is more important than that stuff

• +1
Compact almond shaped eyes will always mogg alien hunter eyes. Overall harmony of the face is more important than that stuff
+ Almond eyes make you look high trust

Vinnie Hacker isn't that attractive he's just famous
I mean I don’t see him higher than a htn but I posted him only because most foids thirst over him on tiktok for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
I think there are two types of hunter eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and wollet2

View attachment 3244776View attachment 3244777View attachment 3244778View attachment 3244779View attachment 3244780

Ideal eye area:
Almond eyes
Minimam uee
Light eyes
Black thick positively tilted and low set eyebrows

A lot of models ngl. It’s just most guys don’t have hunter eyes, and those who do usually are fat (personal experience, I’m literally one of the only guys I know with hunter eyes that isn’t a fat cel or ethnic or has horrible shit bones.)

• +1

It's Because hunter eyes look "mean" or something

A lot of models ngl. It’s just most guys don’t have hunter eyes, and those who do usually are fat (personal experience, I’m literally one of the only guys I know with hunter eyes that isn’t a fat cel or ethnic or has horrible shit bones.)
There’s a funny meme going around saying fatter people have better eye areas. Fat in the eyes means hunter eyes but bones mean deeper set eyes which is what you want

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish

muh 0 appeal bro

• +1
Body fat percentage affects it.
I doubt it would change his eye area specifically speaking. It might affect it minimally but not to much of an extent where it would be noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
He has other facial features which make him look striking
you put vinnie hacker in which is the exact case, his eyes look like that of a cuck, they are literally subhuman, but he has other features to make up for it. every single one of the examples u provided has chad jaw and zygos

they all get eye area mogged to death by someone like o pry