most women want you to fuck them

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
i have insight from women, i have heard many times from girls that i've fucked, what their thoughts about me were back where when we didn't know eachother.

women are extremely passive, even if they are soaking wet and horny for you, unless you are in a relationship they won't make it obvious to you, they'll still try to play hard to get or just ignore you because they want to see if you like the, because women fear rejection more than death

a lot of the times, your coworker, classmate, that you think are cute, are secretely hoping you'd invite them on a date, be a dominant man, take what he wants without silly thoughts, such as consent

so if youre with a girl, just do what u want, start by holding her hand, like in the movies where they guy sneakily moves his hand to a girl's to make a move. then you eventually go in to kiss them, women get horny asf when getting kissed for some reason, after kissing them you own them.

take their hand, follow them to ur home and breed them basically
its easy, you faggots are waiting for this girl to say "hello mister please undress me, put your 5 inch penis inside me repeatedly until you cum :)" women dont work like that okay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: qaum, GreenHat500, Deleted member 19036 and 22 others
True I have secret comms with the CEO of woman he told me exactly that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, slayer69, Deleted member 17829 and 30 others
key takeaway; women will always be too afraid to get rejected

you need to understand that girls may want to fuck you but they would never say so, out of the fear from humiliation

so make it easy for them.

even if you make a clear cut proposal to fuck, they will worry that you're playing games with them and you'll ridicule them if they say yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 18020, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
why is human interaction so convoluted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19281, alriodai and 15 others
why is human interaction so convoluted
Cuz no other species evolved to this level and everything seems simple in nature, we are only responsible for our problems :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19281
i make women wet with 2 stares. 2 stares and she's already pregnant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 18020 and 3 others
So most women wanna fuck me? Great to know!

20220416 164634

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17525, GetShrekt and 21 others
SOMEWHAT similar to what my 70yr old Jewish shrink said to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, AscensionMan98, Oberyn and 14 others
fuck scratch that, OP is 6'3"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 14905 and 14 others
If you really think like that, then you lost touch with reality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Oberyn, Deleted member 18020 and 8 others
This works only if you look good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 18020 and 14 others
so if youre with a girl, just do what u want, start by holding her hand, like in the movies where they guy sneakily moves his hand to a girl's to make a move. then you eventually go in to kiss them
Thanks! Followed your advice.

Writing from prison rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASR, Deleted member 19281, Rt-Rust1 and 11 others
only works for a guy like this

Screenshot 2022 04 02 134353

below that level you are creepy aka genetic bottom garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19281, Broski and 12 others
Thought this was obvious

If u learnt something from this thread its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 18020, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Big tales from ur basement tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18020, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
OP having a laugh in his basement rn thinking about all the socially stunted incels who will take this post seriously and will end up getting reported to the police for harassment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 19281, Atem Rah and 20 others
I don’t initiate because I am even more afraid of rejection than them :oops:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Atem Rah, alriodai and 14 others

you need to understand that girls may want to fuck you but they would never say so, out of the fear from humiliation

even if you make a clear cut proposal to fuck, they will worry that you're playing games with them and you'll ridicule them if they say yes.
They'll know I'm not playing games when they find themselves tied up in my basement:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Baldingman1998, 6’1cel and 1 other person
Absolute nonsense.

The vast majority of women do not find the vast majority of men attractive. They only find a small selection 'hot'. r

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18020, CursedOne and 6 others
Don’t do this I just tried and ended up in Ugandan prison with Tyrone trying to rape me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 18020, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others

If you aren't socially stunted, you'll know when a woman likes you, because no matter how hard they try to suppress it, they'll treat you in a special manner, and they won't be able to fully conceal it. But the fact that OP thinks that "most women want you to fuck them" :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 18020 and Paroxysm
i have insight from women, i have heard many times from girls that i've fucked, what their thoughts about me were back where when we didn't know eachother.

women are extremely passive, even if they are soaking wet and horny for you, unless you are in a relationship they won't make it obvious to you, they'll still try to play hard to get or just ignore you because they want to see if you like the, because women fear rejection more than death

a lot of the times, your coworker, classmate, that you think are cute, are secretely hoping you'd invite them on a date, be a dominant man, take what he wants without silly thoughts, such as consent

so if youre with a girl, just do what u want, start by holding her hand, like in the movies where they guy sneakily moves his hand to a girl's to make a move. then you eventually go in to kiss them, women get horny asf when getting kissed for some reason, after kissing them you own them.

its easy, you faggots are waiting for this girl to say "hello mister please undress me, put your 5 inch penis inside me repeatedly until you cum :)" women dont work like that okay
2682979 1641556673653

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Ricochet, Deleted member 18020 and 4 others
Total bullshit. If a woman likes you, you'll know, unless you're a giga autist that can't pick up social cues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281

Cope, I'm not in relationship and they make it obvious to me that they want to get fucked

Total bullshit. If a woman likes you, you'll know, unless you're a giga autist that can't pick up social cues
Just in case I am a giga autist, what are these signs sir

worst thread ever kys op

Good thread op

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
I get what you are saying,but for most ppl it is not that women are “passive” it is just the fact that they don’t want to shoot ur subhuman face