mostly carnivore diet with very little carbs around workout is literally ideal for looksmaxing

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
good satiety from protein and highest thermogenic effect, therefore leading to better and easier fat loss. meat and dairy just taste delicious

very little need for shit supplements as different types of meat will be enough overall

little carbs to fight bloating (still debatable), maybe before workout and mostly after workout to shutdown cortisol, improve mood and increasing serotonin so can sleep better. and most importantly actually putting carbs to good use when insulin sensitivity is raised.

only water and green tea which also improves body composition.

no eating boring ass veggies or empty calorie fruits and falling for dietary propaganda of "muh veggies and fruits are necessary for a good diet :soy:"

kys if your not eating like this tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 13592 and 10 others
honey preqorkout, meat, fish, water, nothing else

this is what everyone who is serious about healht/looks should be doing

anything less is COPE from FOOD ADDICTS

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, tournesol, Deleted member 9090 and 13 others
im just eating what i want now but you right,anyway fruits and veggies are disgusting

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Solidcoin, lutte, Bewusst and 2 others

exactly this is the best diet for overall health and wellbeing, muh cardiovascular problems lol funny how after our modern diet flooded with empty carbs cardiovascular diseases skyrocketed. people forget that food industry is a business after all.

agree besides honey but if it is at least legitimate natural stuff taken from a trusted local place, better than nothing. you do you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
thoughts on nuts tbh ⁉️⁉️⁉️

im just eating what i want now but you right,anyway fruits and veggies are disgusting
i mean back in the day people would not even eat those shit as most plants were toxic in nature. only fruits that were eaten by ancestors were wild berries in little amounts and even that is if they could find it.

this is the diet that were followed for centuries that led to biggest increase in humans bodily and different abilities b- b- but muh you must eat your veggies :soy:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and animo123
thoughts on nuts tbh ⁉️⁉️⁉️
high calories in little amounts that comes mostly from carbs and not fat. this is not a keto diet anyway, also pretty estrogenic afaik.

and last time i checked no nuts were from collected from animals lol

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Chintuck22, pizza, Vince Gironda was so blackpilled and based for demonizing the bodybuilders following high carb high protein low fat diets. They only work for hormone enhanced lifters, AND there is a secret strategy behind it.

Here is the strategy behind that chicken, rice, broccoli diet.

High doses of human growth hormone makes the body prioritize nutrients and calories for building muscles for 24 hours. Basically everything they eat because of the high hgh dosages is used for muscle while your body obliterates body fat as hgh is super good at obliterating body fat. Insulin is a signalling hormone that sends nutrients to cells. Since hgh makes nutritients prioritize muscle tissue, insulin essentially SLEDGEHAMMERS nutrients in the muscle cells causing instant growth and recovery. Insulin also inhibits protein breakdown and makes muscle loss virtually impossible combined with high doses of hgh and some test.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, OOGABOOGA and Heguldus
Veggies help with the shitting though, fruits are a good source of carbs around workouts. Just don't overdo them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
legit, man

beef liver is underrated tbh. packed with vitamin A/K2 that'll help skin, hair, and bones. only $3/pound too

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, OOGABOOGA and Cali Yuga
legit, man

beef liver is underrated tbh. packed with vitamin A/K2 that'll help skin, hair, and bones. only $3/pound too
i stg if you niggers mainstream this shit and i have to pay more than 2-3$ a pound for trimings/organs imma do something crazy

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Moggable and OOGABOOGA
Green tea is anti androgenic

organic fruit and veg is also needed, I also supplement boron and iodine for natty test boost.

retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Mateusz74 and Danish_Retard
organic fruit and veg is also needed, I also supplement boron and iodine for natty test boost.
fruit and veg are not needed and are harmful to many

boron you can get from borax btw, completely safe and 100000% less expensive than any supplement

iodine should be fine if you eat seafood but is harmless to supplement imo

cornivore moment.

fruit and veg are not needed and are harmful to many

boron you can get from borax btw, completely safe and 100000% less expensive than any supplement

iodine should be fine if you eat seafood but is harmless to supplement imo
Trust me, organic fruit and veg are irreplaceable, as well as filtered water.

good satiety from protein and highest thermogenic effect, therefore leading to better and easier fat loss. meat and dairy just taste delicious

very little need for shit supplements as different types of meat will be enough overall

little carbs to fight bloating (still debatable), maybe before workout and mostly after workout to shutdown cortisol, improve mood and increasing serotonin so can sleep better. and most importantly actually putting carbs to good use when insulin sensitivity is raised.

only water and green tea which also improves body composition.

no eating boring ass veggies or empty calorie fruits and falling for dietary propaganda of "muh veggies and fruits are necessary for a good diet :soy:"

kys if your not eating like this tbh.

i try eating like this but i always get carb carvings what can i do about this

Trust me, organic fruit and veg are irreplaceable, as well as filtered water.
have you ever triend not eating any for a few weeks

and by that i mean literally zero

I think if you do youll be surprised
i try eating like this but i always get carb carvings what can i do about this
after a week or two they will go away, your metabolism and gut microbiota have to adapt

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Laikyn

after a week or two they will go away, your metabolism and gut microbiota have to adapt
alright thank you ill try it
btw whenever im out in town or something and i get rlly hungry what could i eat that is healthy

You still need a decent amount of healthy carbs from something like pure honey and berries

Green tea unfortunately has a lot of fluoride. If you care abt it, I would replace that with something else like medicinal mushrooms.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, AscendingHero, Dainslief and 1 other person
It's over for my carb filled diet
But what about eggs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
carnivore is retarded, take the primal pill

It is normal to be bloated after eating when u start carnivore diet ?

It is normal to be bloated after eating when u start carnivore diet ?
i had weird intestinal stuff for like two weeks and then it went away and i felt a thousand times better than pre carnivore

your gut has to adapt to no fiber and microbiome has to turn over

after one year of carnivore
452.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Toth's thot, Hey dont talk to me and 2 others
I have been doing this for many years. It isn't just good for looksmaxxing but for health maxxing also. Beforehand I had some niggling health problems that it turned out was caused by eating greens and oats every day.

i had weird intestinal stuff for like two weeks and then it went away and i felt a thousand times better than pre carnivore

your gut has to adapt to no fiber and microbiome has to turn over
what do usually eats? i feel like carnivore is boring

Primal diet mogs, carnivore is cringe

You still need a decent amount of healthy carbs from something like pure honey and berries

Green tea unfortunately has a lot of fluoride. If you care abt it, I would replace that with something else like medicinal mushrooms.
by medicinal mushrooms do u mean psilocybin mushrooms

Add avocados, pumpkin, and some other veggies once in a while and raw organs also once in a while= ideal diet

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
What would be very notable differences before and after going on such a diet? Theres many people that have ' shit tier' diets according to you, but seemingly have no issues. Low bodyfat, good skin, energy, muscles, etc. So whats there to gain

Add avocados, pumpkin, and some other veggies once in a while and raw organs also once in a while= ideal diet
depends on what you can digest

many modern peoples guts are fucked up beyond recognition tbh

Why veggies bad for you?

• JFL
Reactions: Laikyn
What would be very notable differences before and after going on such a diet? Theres many people that have ' shit tier' diets according to you, but seemingly have no issues. Low bodyfat, good skin, energy, muscles, etc. So whats there to gain
Do they fart regularly? Do they need to wipe lots after going to the bathroom? Do they get sick every winter? Do they feel hungry every 2-3 hours?

These are some problems which are normalised because they affect so many people but they are signs of a poor diet. The average person is malnourished in most micronutrients, not just the obvious ones like D3. For me personally giving up modern foods and increasing animal food intake cleared up chillblains in my hands every winter, fixed wobbly/sensitive teeth and made my eyesight better. I stopped getting bloated/randomly farting, I didn't get sick in about 5 years, and I can go much longer between meals with energy. My gym strength didn't change.

DbTGkqpW4AAOgTB

The other major benefit to cutting out modern foods and reducing meal frequency is fighting against chronic inflammation which seems related in some way to all modern diseases like cancer. Corporations push anti-inflammatory superfoods and drugs but the redpill is that people just have to eat less often and only foods that are natural and nutrient-dense.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
what about some fiber and prebiotics for microbiome health though ?

I'm trying ZC / Carnivore atm, except I'm also having goat milk kefir (I'd say under 10grams carbs altogether),

and some prebiotic fiber to go along with it (potato starch, inulin, GOS,...).

Do they fart regularly? Do they need to wipe lots after going to the bathroom? Do they get sick every winter? Do they feel hungry every 2-3 hours?

These are some problems which are normalised because they affect so many people but they are signs of a poor diet. The average person is malnourished in most micronutrients, not just the obvious ones like D3. For me personally giving up modern foods and increasing animal food intake cleared up chillblains in my hands every winter, fixed wobbly/sensitive teeth and made my eyesight better. I stopped getting bloated/randomly farting, I didn't get sick in about 5 years, and I can go much longer between meals with energy. My gym strength didn't change.

View attachment 1273097

The other major benefit to cutting out modern foods and reducing meal frequency is fighting against chronic inflammation which seems related in some way to all modern diseases like cancer. Corporations push anti-inflammatory superfoods and drugs but the redpill is that people just have to eat less often and only foods that are natural and nutrient-dense.
Feeling hungry very fast is something I noticed with some of these people yeah. Interesting.

What would an average day of eating look like for you? What do you eat