mostly carnivore diet with very little carbs around workout is literally ideal for looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: lutte
So what kind of diet is good, what do you avoid?
rn I just eat mostly dairy, fruit, eggs, sugar and a little meat but not much, works for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TsarTsar444
no. high sugar, 2L of milk with icecream, red meat, 1L orange juice, eggs, and liver

• +1
Indeed, fruits, honey and meat mogs the most. Rice, potatoes and legumes are a meme
I wish I had a good source of liver like I used to have, the liver I buy here literally makes me puke as soon as I even smell it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TsarTsar444
I wish I had a good source of liver like I used to have, the liver I buy here literally makes me puke as soon as I even smell it
Wait, there is liver that doesn't smell or taste bad???

• JFL
Wait, there is liver that doesn't smell or taste bad???
I used to buy lamb liver from some persians at a market, it was really good. I ate it several times a week with fried onions and apples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
organic fruit and veg is also needed, I also supplement boron and iodine for natty test boost.
I can't believe i was ever this retarded
Trust me, organic fruit and veg are irreplaceable, as well as filtered water.
Bruh
have you ever triend not eating any for a few weeks

and by that i mean literally zero

I think if you do youll be surprised

after a week or two they will go away, your metabolism and gut microbiota have to adapt
you were right lol

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
I feel bad on full carnivore, so I add in some berries and vegetables. My diet is ~70% meat, 25% MUFA's (olive oil, avocado oil etc), 5% from berries (vegetables have almost no calories). I only drink water. No alcohol or juices.

I do agree modern junk carbs are completely useless and are the main cause of people being obese.

People can thrive on various diets. 99% of things you eat should be found in nature or farmed by humans. The 1% can be occassional treats like chips, chocolate etc. for cheat meals. Though I haven't had a cheat meal in months.

I'm not going to swear off junk food for the rest of my life. If someone offers me a slice of pizza at a party, I'll take it. It's not going to make me fat. But I wont have that slice every week or even every month.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 22354
holy shit a person who actually followed my advice lets go
holy shit you found that your diet works for more people than just you
shocking news mate

good satiety from protein and highest thermogenic effect, therefore leading to better and easier fat loss. meat and dairy just taste delicious

very little need for shit supplements as different types of meat will be enough overall

little carbs to fight bloating (still debatable), maybe before workout and mostly after workout to shutdown cortisol, improve mood and increasing serotonin so can sleep better. and most importantly actually putting carbs to good use when insulin sensitivity is raised.

only water and green tea which also improves body composition.

no eating boring ass veggies or empty calorie fruits and falling for dietary propaganda of "muh veggies and fruits are necessary for a good diet :soy:"

kys if your not eating like this tbh.
veggie and fruit is also a scam but keep literally eating your money u consumer piggy

good satiety from protein and highest thermogenic effect, therefore leading to better and easier fat loss. meat and dairy just taste delicious

very little need for shit supplements as different types of meat will be enough overall

little carbs to fight bloating (still debatable), maybe before workout and mostly after workout to shutdown cortisol, improve mood and increasing serotonin so can sleep better. and most importantly actually putting carbs to good use when insulin sensitivity is raised.

only water and green tea which also improves body composition.

no eating boring ass veggies or empty calorie fruits and falling for dietary propaganda of "muh veggies and fruits are necessary for a good diet :soy:"

kys if your not eating like this tbh.
Imo at least some fruits are essential on carnivore diet, it’s good to eat some simple carbs before sleep or after workout