Mother thinks I'm on roids

I never fucking said he was Natty read my fucking reply

I already have a good face

Yes, and I'm not talking to you. You're clearly above average looking, probably chadlite. But normies and those who are below like me, Gambler, etc - we're pretty much fucked.

I wish height mattered as much as manlets thought it did, though, seriously. Someone was saying on /r/braincels that "you can slay at any medium to below average face and 6' srs" - yeah, not true.
Although getting leaner and adding muscle can make your face better.:feelshehe:

It made no difference for me when I dropped like 35 pounds this year.

I never fucking said he was Natty read my fucking reply
You said you can get similar results natty, which is also impossible, looking like a ifbb pro with gifted genetics natty is impossible.
It did for me
Same.
It made no difference for me when I dropped like 35 pounds this year.
Cause you're still skinny fat, you need to get leaner. Bulk first then cut.

You said you can get similar results natty, which is also impossible, looking like a ifbb pro with gifted genetics natty is impossible
Yeah I said similar. Clearly not that size but you can have defined arm insertions. Ex: I have big delts and good definition between that and my bis and tris, but my arms are like 1/2 the size of that guys

shit hit way too close home. I have seen real cases of females looking at some twink prettyboi with abs and they though he was big, while they find my literally big friend disgusting
DId your big friend have a pretty face?

ogre for mothercels

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle