Mothers height more important than fathers

Bussdownthotiana

Bussdownthotiana

Gayretard
How many times have you heard of someone having and giant dad and a tiny mother just for the child to turn out small aswell.

Your mother's height is far more important in determining your height than your father.

Tall mum=tall child

Because almost always sons are taller than there mums

For example my dad was only around 5'10 when he had me my mum was also around 5'10. This allowed me to be 6'5( I got lucky but you understand my point still)

But how can this knowledge be applied.

When you are looking for the mother of your kids(if you can get one lol) along with good facial features make sure she is atleast somewhat tall (in comparison to you) you obviously still want to be a bit taller so you can attract her in the first place) but doing this gives your kids the best chance of inheriting them good height genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 19294 and 7 others
my dad was a manlet at like 5'5 and a half but had a massive wide frame to compensate for it and my mom was like almost 6ft but she was a framelet and I ended up 6'3 with a massive wide frame

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 18776, Alvaro and 5 others
I instinctively knew this, cage when short femlets want a tall guy when they themselves are the issue and should not breed

mum above 5’7 = guaranteed 6ft son

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 14262, nobodyspecial369 and 15 others
my mom 5'5 my dad 6'0 me 5'7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14693, SoonToAscend and 2 others
I’m going to breed/wife with my 5’11 female family friend to ensure good slayer genes for my sons,

Height is only the only guaranteed factor that can improve SMV, everything else is random gene recombination, aside from race I guess.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined and Moggie
Height is dependent purely on how many times per day you pray to allah

for example i never prayed to allah and am now 5"6

never forget to pray yakhis :love:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Darwined, Alvaro and 2 others
I instinctively knew this, cage when short femlets want a tall guy when they themselves are the issue and should not breed

false my mom 5 7 5 8 and im 5 5

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, SoonToAscend and Growth Plate
30C8289B 554F 4BAB 8B05 F71AA95B2F88

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, tooLOW, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
Your expected height is your father's height +/- the amount your mother is above/below the average female height
Eg. 6'5 father, 5'3.5 mother (1 inch below average female height within our ethnicity)
I therefore subtract 1inch from my father's height to calculate my predicted height of 6'4 (prediction was accurate)

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
cope
my mom is like 5ft5 or 5ft4 and i'm 6ft4

if u mean the mom dad height prolly, cause my granddad is like 6ft5 or 6ft4, he the same height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Growth Plate
They're equally important.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
height is pure luck my patents are both at least 3 inches taller than average with my dad being 6 inches taller than the average male yet im a 5 5 manlet and have always been short ive had friends with midget parents be sixfoot plus pure luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member
My mom is 5'2. Sister is 5'0 yet i ended up 6'1.

I have a theory. And its being in a caloric surplus while growing up. My brother and sister were both skinny as hell untill 20s. My brother is 5'10 aswell. I was chubby until age 20. Fat from 20 to 24.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Piratecel
height is pure luck my patents are both at least 3 inches taller than average with my dad being 6 inches taller than the average male yet im a 5 5 manlet and have always been short ive had friends with midget parents be sixfoot plus pure luck
parents*

my moms around 5 ft 3 and I'm 5 ft 7 and a half, I'm planning on breeding out this 6 ft 3 white girl I've been talking to on Snapchat these past few months so wish me luck buddy boyos :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
My mom is 5'2. Sister is 5'0 yet i ended up 6'1.

I have a theory. And its being in a caloric surplus while growing up. My brother and sister were both skinny as hell untill 20s. My brother is 5'10 aswell. I was chubby until age 20. Fat from 20 to 24.
This entirely depends on prepubescent protein intake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
Agreed

I know way too many kids with tall moms and average height fathers and the sons end up absolutely heightmogging their fathers

But when its a tall father with a short mom the son always ends up in the middle of their heights

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoonToAscend, the next o'pry and Bussdownthotiana
Is this because a lot of height-affecting genes are x-linked?

my mom's dad is 5'10"
whats your tanner stage g your poroportions are literally like 1 in a thousand assuming your fully grown which makes me believe u probably arent done growing

• +1
I haven't always been short. Weird shit innit. Falling off growth curve moment

They're equally important.
Tall mum = tall kid no matter what unless your extremely unlucky or your dad a midget

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and TeenAscender
my dad was a manlet at like 5'5 and a half but had a massive wide frame to compensate for it and my mom was like almost 6ft but she was a framelet and I ended up 6'3 with a massive wide frame
Based wide manlet father

• JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law
whats your tanner stage g your poroportions are literally like 1 in a thousand assuming your fully grown which makes me believe u probably arent done growing

How many times have you heard of someone having and giant dad and a tiny mother just for the child to turn out small aswell.

Your mother's height is far more important in determining your height than your father.

Tall mum=tall child

For example my dad was only around 5'10 when he had me my mum was also around 5'10. This allowed me to be 6'5( I got lucky but you understand my point still)

When you are looking for the mother of your kids(if you can get one lol) along with good facial features make sure she is atleast somewhat tall (in comparison to you) you obviously still want to be a bit taller so you can attract her in the first place) but doing this gives your kids the best chance of inheriting them good height genes
My mums 5'7.5 my dads 5'9 I only reached 5'10 brutally over for my genes

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, TeenAscender and Growth Plate
My mums 5'7.5 my dads 5'9 I only reached 5'10 brutally over for my genes
op is wrong
the trend I usually notice is
your moms male equivalent height (add 5 inches) = 72.5 inches
(69+72.5)/2= 5'10.75" close to your actual height. this is how midparental height is calculated
this doesn't ring true for my situation but it does for my original growth curve height

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Mom: 5'6-7 Dad: 6'1 Me: 5'10 😡😡😡

Your expected height is your father's height +/- the amount your mother is above/below the average female height
Eg. 6'5 father, 5'3.5 mother (1 inch below average female height within our ethnicity)
I therefore subtract 1inch from my father's height to calculate my predicted height of 6'4 (prediction was accurate)
Sounds like gigabullshit. A more accurate prediction is adding mothers and fathers height together in inches then adding 5 for a boy and subtracting 5 for a girl then dividing by 2 and you have your height prediction in inches.

Kinda true.

Mom: 5'10 Dad: 6'

Me and my bro are both 6'5 -6'6.:ogre:

We also ugly as shit :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
op is wrong
the trend I usually notice is
your moms male equivalent height (add 5 inches) = 72.5 inches
(69+72.5)/2= 5'10.75" close to your actual height. this is how midparental height is calculated
this doesn't ring true for my situation but it does for my original growth curve height
That actually makes more sense ngl

• +1
Mom.5'1"
Dad 6'4"

Me 5'8" 1/2

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, TheDragon and Growth Plate
My das is 4'11 my mom 5'8 and im 6'5

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: dakchuh, SoonToAscend and Growth Plate
My mom is 5'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

Tall mum=tall child

My mom is 5'6.5 and her father was a manlet

My dad is 6'1.5 and his father was 6'4

I'm 6'2

Yeah my mom was 5’10 and my dad 6’2, but I turned out 6’3.5

vouching from personal experience both my parents are 5 4/5 5
im 5 10 at 16, short but definitely not dads height short lmao

jesus christ thank god, my mother is 5'4'' yet I got to 6 feet already

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
Mother 5'2
Father 6'0
Me 6'1
I suspect it's because of low T, like those castrated dudes.

Never reproduce with a <5'7 girl, even if you're tall, your son will not be as tall as you are and that's ruthless.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and SoonToAscend
Never reproduce with a <5'7 girl, even if you're tall, your son will not be as tall as you are and that's ruthless.
High IQ detected
but I'd say you should reproduce with the tallest one around, as long as she's good/ok facially

The current chad height is 6'6'' (so let's assume the range of 6'4'' to 6'8'' as ideal). It's the main character height. Also height is more genetic than facial structure so taller is better as you can make being tall your personality if you have ugly face.

So I'd say ideal height for a wife might be even >5'10'' or maybe >6'0''.

Breeding with womanlet = kys

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Tall mum=tall child

I've started to notice that the height and face of the mom influences the son hugely, relative to the Dad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294

Tall mum=tall child

This is often underlooked. I'm looking for a "robust" looking woman (think Angelina Jolie) with strong bones and tall height >5'6" so my kids can be moggers