[MOTIVATION] THIS VIDEO IS INSANE

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
This ABC 20/20 special on lookism is insanely blackpilled and well done. Shit is extremely motivating yet depressing.

s/o to @Zeta ascended for the blackpilled video. shits great

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Magnesium, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
@Zeta ascended posted this before

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2846
I dont think its possible
watch it. this shit is insane srs. it’s laughable how much looks matter and it shows side by side proof ranging from how child like attractive people more and how quick you can get a job (just lol if you don’t get hired during the interview srs).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and goat2x
Nigga isn't it really late in the US now?
what are you doing up shit posting and fucking your HGH levels!

watch it. this shit is insane srs. it’s laughable how much looks matter and it shows side by side proof ranging from how child like attractive people more and how quick you can get a job (just lol if you don’t get hired during the interview srs).
I think that its good for normalfags, but what new will this video tell us? I dont think I can get ANY new information about looks, especially from fucking abc video

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, anti caking agents and Barbarossa_
I think that its good for normalfags, but what new will this video tell us? I dont think I can get ANY new information about looks, especially from fucking abc video
dude it’s from the 90’s. this video would never get released today. it just shows how bias people regarding looks. no post on here can captivate what this video shows.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Vitruvian, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
it’s from the 90’s.
Oh.............................holy shit. Nice video then, but I think its still useless to us, but EVERY FUCKING NORMIE SHOULD SEE THIS

motivation? this is fucking ropefuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Patient A, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
ty for the motivation, brb bathing in retin-a with hydrogen peroxide in my mouth.

GREAT VIDEO.
A must watch!

Brutal.

To feed the content on " Halo effect ". these are the ones I knew so far:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227, Golden Glass and 2 others
That test with the babies was absolutely br00tal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
JELQING INTENSIFIES...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
That test with the babies was absolutely br00tal.
Part 2 I also saw. Of that 20/20 programm.
But about height.

Luckily you're a giant

To add more video example content. To this Looks halo-effect thing:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 2227
I think there have been surveys done where black people (who society collectively agrees are disadvantaged) would rather be fat and ugly, or black (their current selves). The results were clearly that they’d rather be black. Being fat and ugly is among the worst hands you can be dealt in life. The hope is that nowadays, with enough money and determination, you can eliminate most failos and even become quite attractive, SMV wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BeestungLipsTheory, Kade and 3 others
Thanks for sharing tbh

everyone should watch those abc 20/20 videos. it should be broadcasted to every teenager

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and eduardkoopman
everyone should watch those abc 20/20 videos. it should be broadcasted to every teenager
Would cause widespread epidemic of Incel rage while gl teens pay themselves on the backs lmfao

oooooooooold

still one of the best earliest blackpills

How is this motivation? This is suicide fuel. When they did the experiment with the kids and say better looking kids get more attention from teachers and don’t get in trouble. Your whole life depends on how good looking you are from the start. If ur good looking as a kid you get more teacher attention, making you smarter and more confident.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and OCDMaxxing
brutal blackpill, really makes me more motivated to get these money for surgeries asap

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Lookism

The forefront of the coping movement

Good video, thanks!
what a motivation and reminder

motivation to end myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back