Motorbike maxxing is overpowered

P

PotassiumMaxxer

Bronze
There's one thing that foids absolutely love. What it is it you ask? Low inhibition.

And nothing says low inhibition like riding a motorbike, going 100mph on just two wheels, where one fuckup would kill you. It literally lets girls know that you're not a pussy.

The amount of attention my bike gets me is insane. I recommend fast sports bike and all black gear.

Also it has the added benefit of being extremely fun. I've got a car aswell but the bike mogs.

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer and beefliverontop
cars are just better brah, bikes are gay and for the poor

Just possibly KYS to attract some foids bro

There's one thing that foids absolutely love. What it is it you ask? Low inhibition.

And nothing says low inhibition like riding a motorbike, going 100mph on just two wheels, where one fuckup would kill you. It literally lets girls know that you're not a pussy.

The amount of attention my bike gets me is insane. I recommend fast sports bike and all black gear.

Also it has the added benefit of being extremely fun. I've got a car aswell but the bike mogs.
something a pooron would say

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
I have a car and a bike brah, keep coping
anyone can get a bike, it just reeks poverty my nigga that's all im saying

cars are just way better, even with bike girls they would prefer a guy with a sports/lux car over the best bikes

• +1
Reactions: tripmax

cars are just way better, even with bike girls they would prefer a guy with a sports/lux car over the best bikes
Look, it's alright if you think that, but foids eyes literally light up when they see i have a bike.

And I'm by no means poor whatsoever so that's the least of my concerns.

• Woah

what country are you from out of curiousity?

Look, it's alright if you think that, but foids eyes literally light up when they see i have a bike.

And I'm by no means poor whatsoever so that's the least of my concerns.

i'm too high inhib for that stuff, cuz every bike fanatic i've known has had serious injuries, and i mean every. single. one of them. which is crazy

would rather skydive as a hobby than to ride a bike on a highway

its a good niche if you're niche maxing

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer

The bike doesnt even have to be that good too, just any fucking sportsbike will do, i got a 125cc ninja 400, not all that i know, but foids cant tell the difference

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
egypt although i am raised in the gulf, wbu
that'll be why all of the bike fanatics you know have serious injuries. because in africa and asia the roads are way less safe than in the west (for the most part).

Not a single biker i know has had any injury whatsoever, apart from 1 guy fell of his bike in a car park.

• Woah
The bike doesnt even have to be that good too, just any fucking sportsbike will do, i got a 125cc ninja 400, not all that i know, but foids cant tell the difference
yep exactly. I've got a gixxer and the foids love it. Ninja 400 is definately a great looking bike.

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
that'll be why all of the bike fanatics you know have serious injuries. because in africa and asia the roads are way less safe than in the west (for the most part).

Not a single biker i know has had any injury whatsoever, apart from 1 guy fell of his bike in a car park.
makes sense tbh

makes sense tbh
yeah. and it isn't seen as a poor mans thing either. In africa a motorbike is a daily driver for people who can't afford a car. But here it's something extra that people will get for fun, in addition to their car.

So it's a halo.

• +1