Motorcycle Maxxing is a little bit legit. Better then CarMaxxing which is BetaBuxx-maxxing.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
It's a small factor.
But a motorcycle is a legit bonus. Or something to make a normie stand out a bit from other normies.

Plenty dudes try to car maxx. But car maxxing is very expensive.
And car maxxing = BetaBuxx maxxing, type of status.

But Motor maxxing, is more rare. And motor maxxing is cheaper.
And Motor Maxxing = fun/excitment/adventure maxxing. So not BetaBuxx maxxing (which I find disgusting, talking from experience (I beta-buxxed once kinda, in my last 4 year long LTR). So women won't cast/frame you so much for the BetaBuxx-boring-provider role and paradigm. But for the funmaxxed type of role, to do fun and new things with.

A shout out, to this dude his post about motorcycles:

Some videos:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
motorcycles are dangerous af and the helmet destroys ur hairstyle

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Yeah indeed,my female best friend betrayed me for a older guy with motorcycle.Legit

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2 and Chadelite
legit if those guys posted here they would be told its over

motorcycles are dangerous af and the helmet destroys ur hairstyle
Imo, the question then is, for such a person thinking like this:

Do you wanna LIVE?
Or do you just wanna exist?

Living a very carefull life. Although legit for getting old in a healthy-ish way. Not legit, for living an more existing and worthwhile life.

Imo, the question then is, for such a person thinking like this:

Do you wanna LIVE?
Or do you just wanna exist?

Living a very carefull life. Although legit for getting old in a healthy-ish way. Not legit, for living an more existing and worthwhile life.
yes but do u wanna destroy ur hairstyle? And waste money on a motorcycle?

If you have a messy hairstyle it shouldnt matter that much

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I never heard about a helmet fucking up the hairline.

Motorcycles are fun. Hobbies cost money.That way, it's imo not a waiste of money.
Make motor trips, and cruising in cool erea's on a bike seems like a fun pass-time.

And it will help a little with meeting chicks. Pretty sure.

But you need to join a motorcycle gang. In my country if you have a motorcycle but you aren't part of a gang, you risk getting beaten by gang members. You can also be harassed by the police who will assume you are from a gang...

But you need to join a motorcycle gang. In my country if you have a motorcycle but you aren't part of a gang, you risk getting beaten by gang members. You can also be harassed by the police who will assume you are from a gang...
Sounds like a shithole. Sorry. I Hope this country of yours improves in the future.
Where I life. All types of people drives motors. Old people, Harley type of gangs, younger people, enthusiasts about the hobby/pass to make motor trips, country side farmer dudes whom like these dirtbikes to drive on the land and nature, and so on.

You are comparing a motorcycle to a normie ugly betabux car though, need to compare it to a sportscar instead tbh.

DSC07822-Large1.jpg

sportscar or motorcycle maxing?

You are comparing a motorcycle to a normie ugly betabux car though, need to compare it to a sportscar instead tbh.

DSC07822-Large1.jpg

sportscar or motorcycle maxing?
Lets compare.

Costs
Motor wins.
Porsche 900-whatever boxer cabrio, of 15 year old. Costs at minimum $20.000+
Motorbikes. Under $5.000 you can buy any type (maybe exception of cool Harley) of motor of 15 years old. Sports, cruiser, dirtbikes, naked, etc..

Fun
Motor wins, imo.

Chick magnet
I dunno.
I feel, it's more about what type of role you will be casted for. And if you want to portrait that, or not.

1. In that sportscar, you're advertising also more "look, I got money". For sure it will help. Also I think, you will be casted for your money/wealth mostly I think. So, she is putting in her head imagining how she likes to get all these free things, gifts, money, betabuxx, lifestyle from that rich dude. Sports car will likely do that more.

2. In a motorcycle, you're advertising more "I like to have fun". And you are not really much showing off wealth/money. Also I think, you will be casted more like the go to guy for fun, adventure, cool trips. So, she is putting in her head imagining how she likes to go on cool trips, and places, more advebture type of lifestyle from that fun dude. Motors will likely do that more.

Not sure about all above. But my guestimation.

Maybe motorcycle dudes here can confirm or deny??
@Justbeconfidentsrs
@Hopelessmofoker

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Darwined, Deleted member 16090 and 3 others
Lets compare.

Costs
Motor wins.
Porsche 900-whatever boxer cabrio, of 15 year old. Costs at minimum $20.000+
Motorbikes. Under $5.000 you can buy any type (maybe exception of cool Harley) of motor of 15 years old. Sports, cruiser, dirtbikes, naked, etc..

Fun
Motor wins, imo.

Chick magnet
I dunno.
I feel, it's more about what type of role you will be casted for. And if you want to portrait that, or not.

1. In that sportscar, you're advertising also more "look, I got money". For sure it will help. Also I think, you will be casted for your money/wealth mostly I think. So, she is putting in her head imagining how she likes to get all these free things, gifts, money, betabuxx, lifestyle from that rich dude. Sports car will likely do that more.

2. In a motorcycle, you're advertising more "I like to have fun". And you are not really much showing off wealth/money. Also I think, you will be casted more like the go to guy for fun, adventure, cool trips. So, she is putting in her head imagining how she likes to go on cool trips, and places, more advebture type of lifestyle from that fun dude. Motors will likely do that more.

Not sure about all above. But my guestimation.

Maybe motorcycle dudes here can confirm or deny??
@Justbeconfidentsrs
@Hopelessmofoker
Imo its an Smv boost, like having a tattoe. Ofc wont help if you are below 4psl.
Even men are interested asking you questiond about it lol. And no one here can afford a nice car anyway so yea. And its fun as hell

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and eduardkoopman
Just wear a helmet that hides your face theory

Bumo this bitch

Years ago I learned to ride on this.

kawasaki-ninja-500r-4.jpg

Ninja 500r

A few years later I got a used one of these.

5e150901e6117653f90b1e6b.jpg

CBR 600rr

Riding can be really fun, but it never helped me with women.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, eduardkoopman and Incoming
Waste of money? Bikes are much more fuel efficient and cheaper to ensure than cars.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5393
Fucking LOL.. I would recommend riding to anyone who isnt afraid of the danger risks and could do it well.. Motorbikes are awesome to get around on.. Heaps of bike trips i want to do one day. But they will generally get you attention from these types of people..
1 Old people, recapping their stories of their days riding, or just showing interest in general
2 kids. kids think its cool/interesting.
3 the odd prick with an attitude - though this doesnt happen that often for me, its a rare occasion.
bikes a re like muscle, they might impress some men or your friends but females only care if theres a 'good face' attached.
I never even got any looks from females when i was riding any of my bikes.
Although I rode and always will, cruisers. I can't say how it is for rice rockets. Maybe girls like sports bikes, who knows... not me

Attachments

• xxxxxxxxxxxcc22222.png
    xxxxxxxxxxxcc22222.png
    432 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20200329-220748_Tinder (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20200329-220748_Tinder (1).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 56
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I can't say how it is for rice rockets. Maybe girls like sports bikes, who knows... not me
LOL.
If I ever got a licence and motorbike, I would liekly buy a cruiser as well. Just chill ridding around.

Very legit in curryland. All the guys who get laid here are beardmaxed, motorcyclemaxed, bad boy low inhibmaxed (regardless of their looks level)

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, I'mme and eduardkoopman
LOL.
If I ever got a licence and motorbike, I would liekly buy a cruiser as well. Just chill ridding around.
Well for me i grew up thinking bikes were cool, and that was the type I mostly saw.. I liked alot of types aswell but I like the old school rebel style. The cruiser for me isnt just a bike. It's the style that fits with it... the leather jacket, denim. the black, the rock and metal music the drinking.. the whole scene really.. I just like the whole biker look and style. sports bikes i always thought of as mostly racing bikes. good to go to on a day out but the deep rumble of the v twin and the look of it to me is in a league of its own.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Sounds legit. Only high risk.

Imagine if you think these guys dont get laid.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and eduardkoopman
Sounds legit. Only high risk.

Imagine if you think these guys dont get laid.

funmaxxing, low-inhibmaxxing and Testosteronmaxxing.

Also, riskmaxxing and gettig fucked up.

gives gay vibes
if you like to ride bikes then foids will think you like riding other things

Well for me i grew up thinking bikes were cool, and that was the type I mostly saw.. I liked alot of types aswell but I like the old school rebel style. The cruiser for me isnt just a bike. It's the style that fits with it... the leather jacket, denim. the black, the rock and metal music the drinking.. the whole scene really.. I just like the whole biker look and style. sports bikes i always thought of as mostly racing bikes. good to go to on a day out but the deep rumble of the v twin and the look of it to me is in a league of its own.