Motorcyclemaxxing

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I've seen so many girls simping in comment sections of guys with motorcycles. So i think getting a motorcycle is a high tier method to pick up girls. If you just gymmax and get a motorcycle girls will love you, until they see your subhuman face of course.
What's ur guys thoughts on getting a motor cycle?

Zeta

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta
I've seen so many girls simping in comment sections of guys with motorcycles. So i think getting a motorcycle is a high tier method to pick up girls. If you just gymmax and get a motorcycle girls will love you, until they see your subhuman face of course.
no kawasaki for your face bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Lynxress and Zeta
No it’s cope for the most part.

Your looks: face, height and frame determine your success with the opposite sex for the most part.

• +1
No it’s cope for the most part.

Your looks: face, height and frame determine your success with the opposite sex for the most part.
True, but i know for sure that having a few posts on your IG with your motorcycle would def get you more female attention

True, but i know for sure that having a few posts on your IG with your motorcycle would def get you more female attention
Only if the girls are interested in motorcyc. You could niche appeal, but your looks are the bread and butter

You could have an advantage to some other guy with the same looks level as you if the women is interested in motorcycles herself. But don’t expect anything major from it.

• +1
Only if the girls are interested in motorcyc. You could niche appeal, but your looks are the bread and butter

You could have an advantage to some other guy with the same looks level as you if the women is interested in motorcycles herself. But don’t expect anything major from it.
Yeah i learned to never expect anything major anymore, but i'll still buy a motorcycle later cuz its cool

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates