Mouth breathers and ethnics! One of the true keys to looking good is ELIMINATING bimaxillary protrusion, yes extractions then DJS

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
If you have a classic mouth breather face or are Asian or black and want to transform yourself into a more western phenotype simply destroy any bimaxillary protrusion you have, if you can only do this through extractions do it. Then once your mouth is flat, do DJS to bring both jaws forward. Just see below where I morph this process. If you skip the “extractions step) and just bring everything forward you look chimp. Try it yourself.

Attachments

• AC790ABC-D951-482B-AE55-05F9D8CFE572.jpeg
    AC790ABC-D951-482B-AE55-05F9D8CFE572.jpeg
    511.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 8F165150-9F46-442F-900D-F5AE3F7D6389.jpeg
    8F165150-9F46-442F-900D-F5AE3F7D6389.jpeg
    754.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 00EDD7EC-0DD7-4654-AA1C-936671E680FB.jpeg
    00EDD7EC-0DD7-4654-AA1C-936671E680FB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • EE893B2B-F5D1-4E14-965F-68F3AFEA6D7F.jpeg
    EE893B2B-F5D1-4E14-965F-68F3AFEA6D7F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 2816 and 9 others
Glad I'm not an ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14984 and 11 others
Bimaxillary protrusion is such a failo and even if you never thought you had it and just thought your jaws were recessed, you gotta realize attractive skulls have a nearly straight drop down from the pyriform aperture to the bottom of your front teeth.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 19766, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
it's a good trait

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, thecel and Deleted member 9670
you serious? Who has it that’s attractive (or that wouldn’t be even more attractive without it)
it looks alright on white people and black people

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 2816, subhuman incel and 1 other person
you have mentalis strain?
you can get botox to camofulage a little bit

but yeah you need genio plus djs according to your pics
very recessed
horrible infact
and also not ethnics

ASIANS

YOUR A GOOK

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, WagedandReady, ezio6 and 5 others
it looks alright on white people and black people
More acceptable I’d agree but still improvement is always made when bimaxillary protrusion is reduced

Attachments

• 19F5AF45-FA4A-417E-AB13-E549D73D0E68.jpeg
    19F5AF45-FA4A-417E-AB13-E549D73D0E68.jpeg
    721.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 445F596E-AB47-400B-AF50-099C4A5B278A.jpeg
    445F596E-AB47-400B-AF50-099C4A5B278A.jpeg
    920.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel

very recessed
horrible infact
and also not ethnics

ASIANS

YOUR A GOOK
YOUR AN IDIOT THATS OBVIOUS

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel

very recessed
horrible infact
and also not ethnics

ASIANS

YOUR A GOOK
neither of these pics are me and they are two different people. Are you blind and retarded and illiterate? Must be a tough life for you

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Anchor_Ship, subhuman incel and 1 other person
8E052CF9 0E28 4652 A886 45266151BD6F

If anyone wants to argue that more bimaxillary protrusion is attractive…. I’m ready to have that argument lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WagedandReady, Looks234, ChristianChad and 3 others
More acceptable I’d agree but still improvement is always made when bimaxillary protrusion is reduced
perhaps we got off on the wrong foot
allow me to indtroduce myself
brbrah
curry meeks

now her jaw is good thats why it doesnt look bad
good mandible

where idd you get the pics
can you send original link
?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
brbrah
curry meeks

good mandible

?
Which ones there two ppl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
brbrah
curry meeks

good mandible

?
That’s why I said ideally you’d fix the protrusion then get djs in addition

Bonesmash your chin

Pa

Does sean have this?

Bonesmash your chin
Bonesmashing chin for projection isn't a good idea it will just look like a chin implant.

Dental arches need to be advanced

• Woah
And

even then he looks better when it’s corrected. Or just more white pheno

Looks like shit in this morph. The right fix is moving the lower area of his nose forwards.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9072
if i was ethnic i would rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and subhuman incel
very tiny bit
he had it a bit more when younger

@thecel
also agree with oj morph
the one on left mogs
rigt one the chin going out too much looks weird and too oldcel like
even o pry cand gadny chin isnt like tha

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Looks like shit in this morph. The right fix is moving the lower area of his nose forwards.
Nah but you miss the point. Either way you’re effectively eliminating the protrusion. That’s why my original post says you should flatten the protrusion and get DJS forward projection. I just didn’t morph a DJS in that photo, of course adding nasal base projection will destroy the projection even more.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, anonymoos, subhuman incel and 1 other person

Attachments

• 3CB14C5A-6FC9-45B9-B166-BAAA53B6FC43.jpeg
    3CB14C5A-6FC9-45B9-B166-BAAA53B6FC43.jpeg
    872 KB · Views: 0
  • F1D811DD-9ED1-4A6C-8F1D-CA0F5AEDBED6.jpeg
    F1D811DD-9ED1-4A6C-8F1D-CA0F5AEDBED6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
See Henry cavil here it’s obvious if you were to see his skull, there would be a straight drop down from his nasal base rim to the bottom of his top front teeth. You don’t want much slope there at all or forward projection of your teeth. And for some ppl the only way to pull the teeth back to vertical one them is through extractions. Then you’ll need DJS to advance everything.

Attachments

• D781FE5A-30E7-4283-971F-A9C5F5370C91.jpeg
    D781FE5A-30E7-4283-971F-A9C5F5370C91.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • E5F7785B-F6D5-49D6-813E-C7A4578C631E.jpeg
    E5F7785B-F6D5-49D6-813E-C7A4578C631E.jpeg
    806.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 89947A9B-CA61-4EE1-847A-4C0EE2E91965.jpeg
    89947A9B-CA61-4EE1-847A-4C0EE2E91965.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 2816 and 4 others
Mouthbreathers can’t be fixed. If you are a mouthbreather, rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, chinpilled69, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
Mouthbreathers can’t be fixed. If you are a mouthbreather, rope.
both the ppl in the original post can achieve the morphs i made of them through surgery. If they can get surgery they don’t need to rope

he barely has any and doesn’t require any changes but you can see below even he benefits from slightly eliminating the tiny protrusion he does have.
I think he looks better with it

hexum and andreas eriksen
Hexum is so good looking so he can get away with it but that upper lip shadow is not desirable for most. If hexums mouth area wasn’t so protrusion he’d resemble Henry Cavill almost exactly

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834, anonymoos and 1 other person
I think he looks better with it
well like I said, he doesn’t rly have it. No one would ever diagnose him with bimaxillary protrusion. This is how he’d look if he actually had it

Attachments

• C4655A7A-0125-4A12-B8F2-836CFD4025AC.jpeg
    C4655A7A-0125-4A12-B8F2-836CFD4025AC.jpeg
    868.5 KB · Views: 0
seems like this person needs genio

• JFL
Reactions: Mezo103, MissLexotan6MG and Deleted member 15099
If you have a classic mouth breather face or are Asian or black and want to transform yourself into a more western phenotype simply destroy any bimaxillary protrusion you have, if you can only do this through extractions do it. Then once your mouth is flat, do DJS to bring both jaws forward. Just see below where I morph this process. If you skip the “extractions step) and just bring everything forward you look chimp. Try it yourself.
Yes, you’re absolutely right but one thing I’m wondering is where I’d get treatment for this? Do I just go to a dentist or orthodontist?

Blacks in general look better with slight bimaxillary protrusion but it’s just so happens that it’s often too much and looks bad, especially in combination with the chin that lacks projection

This one procedure hits three birds with one stone for blacks, 1. removing chimp looking, 2. improving side profile, 3. reducing how big their lips look

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, AscendingHero, Agendum and 1 other person
Bonesmashing chin for projection isn't a good idea it will just look like a chin implant.

Why do dental arches need to be advanced when protrusion is the problem?

By dental arches do you mean the maxilla and mandible?

Can bimax/double jaw surgery fix what you're talking about?

Yes, you’re absolutely right but one thing I’m wondering is where I’d get treatment for this? Do I just go to a dentist or orthodontist?
Well first just go to and orthodontist don’t even MENTION jaw surgery just go to and Ortho and say “I want to eliminate my bimaxillary protrusion” of course if you don’t actually have it they won’t do anything but if you rly have it many orthos do extractions and and or braces to fix protrusion.
Then once your protrusion is gone go to a jaw surgeon and say you want two jaw advancement jaw surgery with ccw rotation and a genioplasty.

then wait a year to heal completely up and you life is now changed forever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jelty te mogea, Deleted member 27660, Defeated and 6 others
Well first just go to and orthodontist don’t even MENTION jaw surgery just go to and Ortho and say “I want to eliminate my bimaxillary protrusion” of course if you don’t actually have it they won’t do anything but if you rly have it many orthos do extractions and and or braces to fix protrusion.
Then once your protrusion is gone go to a jaw surgeon and say you want two jaw advancement jaw surgery with ccw rotation and a genioplasty.

Amazing thread. :love:
What do you mean by extractions tho? Do they extract the wisdom teeth and make more room to push your alveolar ridge backwards ?:unsure:

:unsure::unsure::unsure: Hmmm OR you can get bimax and THEN get your protrusion fixed? Bc say if you have a solid overbite/ overjet you shouldn’t mess with it bc the bigger the overbite the more mms you can get your lower jaw advanced

as we all know the bigger the lower jaw advancements the more mogger the transformation.

so get bimax and then fix your protrusion:unsure:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660

How long do you need to wear the braces for <2 years?

:unsure::unsure::unsure: Hmmm OR you can get bimax and THEN get your protrusion fixed? Bc say if you have a solid overbite/ overjet you shouldn’t mess with it bc the bigger the overbite the more mms you can get your lower jaw advanced

as we all know the bigger the lower jaw advancements the more mogger the transformation.

so get bimax and then fix your protrusion:unsure:.
Yep either or is fine.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aesthetica and Deleted member 16834
BB7E7433 3415 4CFC 8216 886862CF12AD

@rubybrrr can you morph this without any protrusion? Curious to see if it makes him look better

View attachment 1558762

@rubybrrr can you morph this without any protrusion? Curious to see if it makes him look better
he has almost no protrusion. Nothing that would ever ever need to be corrected. But here’s what he’d look like with said morph
2AFD9EB5 DF55 4287 8D8E 1A8290F54C71

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Wait, do you need the jaw advancement surgery? Wouldn’t the extractions & braces get rid of the bimaxillary protrusion and hence be enough?
The genioplasy would be for forward chin advancement I imagine which is advisable for most blacks so I understand that part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back