Mouth Breathing and orthognathic surgery.

S

Supra

Iron
Then, i am 14 years old. I probably mouth breathed the start from my life to 9-10 years old. i know my jawline and chin would be kinda the Jordan Barrett maybe a little less, but I breathed through my mouth this whole time. I see potential in myself, that I would have a chad or lite chad face but the problem is that my chin is a little back, not just a little back but also down, it's different maybe because I started to mewing and breathe through the nose. As I said, I'm 14 years old, I'm 187cm tall and my dream is to be a model, should I have surgery or a procedure? or maybe send photos of my face? please remember i am 14 years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and tigrxs
only thing that's going to help is surgery, nothing else is going to undo 10 years of mouth breathing

• +1
Reactions: Supra
I think that's why my face looks fat and bloated even though it's not

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
I think that's why my face looks fat and bloated even though it's not
what country do you live in, you might be able to get it free if its affecting your health

only thing that's going to help is surgery, nothing else is going to undo 10 years of mouth breathing
tbh i have an history to mouth breathed like ten years. My mother said that when I was born I was born with a very big tongue and it didn't fit properly in my mouth and then I breathed with my tongue hanging out of my mouth, like a dog because it didn't fit in my mouth... Now I can breathe normally because I used a device on the roof of my mouth to expand the roof of my mouth

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
alr, but can i send some pics of my chin to you see?
I dont know anything about surgery, dont upload your face on this site ever

Then, i am 14 years old. I probably mouth breathed the start from my life to 9-10 years old. i know my jawline and chin would be kinda the Jordan Barrett maybe a little less, but I breathed through my mouth this whole time. I see potential in myself, that I would have a chad or lite chad face but the problem is that my chin is a little back, not just a little back but also down, it's different maybe because I started to mewing and breathe through the nose. As I said, I'm 14 years old, I'm 187cm tall and my dream is to be a model, should I have surgery or a procedure? or maybe send photos of my face? please remember i am 14 years old
dnrd
187cm at 14
kys tallfag

Do you have overbite? Is you jaw or chin slightly recessed or you think your chin is just not prominent enough?

Do you have overbite? Is you jaw or chin slightly recessed or you think your chin is just not prominent enough?
its look a little normal idk. but i think its not prominent enough

a pic will help to you see

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Okay brasilero send
F90E0064 41B9 482D 8E96 B33A5A0376C3
DB4EC14E 389A 490D BD68 7B2696E39B1A

Attachments

• B0C06391-568E-47F4-B893-6011A2D360AB.jpeg
    B0C06391-568E-47F4-B893-6011A2D360AB.jpeg
    509.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 716840DB-E885-4CF1-B446-BA340A10C5DB.jpeg
    716840DB-E885-4CF1-B446-BA340A10C5DB.jpeg
    408.3 KB · Views: 0
yeah your jaw appears to be fine but your chin is a little recessed. There is a lot of things you can do tbh. You can wait some time since you are still 14 and continue breathing through your nose, you still have years for chin development. The simplest solution can be chin fillers, they are inexpensive and quick but they are an implant and I wouldn't like having some object in my chin for the rest of my life I think it can deteriorate and release endocrine disruptors or something.
Best solution would be genioplasty in my opinion, your jaw seems to be fine. If you think your jaw also is a problem go check a profesional and you could get non-recessive orthodontics or IMDO if there is avaible in where you live, I don't think orthognathic surgery is necesarry but just wait and you could get other solutions later on.
You are young and have a nice height for your age try to also enjoy your life and make connections.

But I suggest you eat more protein (meat) animal fats and some fruit, they are very important for your development

IMDO:​

I dont know anything about surgery, dont upload your face on this site ever
I feel like this is obvious but why shouldn’t you upload your face?

M
like in some pics i look i have a medium jaw. but in others look i am fat asf and bloated but im not. i am 61kg 1.87cm
Man just leave this forum before it's too late and you make yourself non NT. You're 187cm you have nothing to worry about.

• +1
yeah your jaw appears to be fine but your chin is a little recessed. There is a lot of things you can do tbh. You can wait some time since you are still 14 and continue breathing through your nose, you still have years for chin development. The simplest solution can be chin fillers, they are inexpensive and quick but they are an implant and I wouldn't like having some object in my chin for the rest of my life I think it can deteriorate and release endocrine disruptors or something.
Best solution would be genioplasty in my opinion, your jaw seems to be fine. If you think your jaw also is a problem go check a profesional and you could get non-recessive orthodontics or IMDO if there is avaible in where you live, I don't think orthognathic surgery is necesarry but just wait and you could get other solutions later on.
You are young and have a nice height for your age try to also enjoy your life and make connections.

But I suggest you eat more protein (meat) animal fats and some fruit, they are very important for your development

View attachment 2865571
you are right i think the biggest problem is my chin and my jaw looks a little bit normal.

Attachments

• 86BD3557-E12D-4935-90F9-54566C90BC02.jpeg
    86BD3557-E12D-4935-90F9-54566C90BC02.jpeg
    834.3 KB · Views: 0
  • D9679331-1333-4E4E-B38A-AF4D076FD2AD.jpeg
    D9679331-1333-4E4E-B38A-AF4D076FD2AD.jpeg
    922.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
M

Man just leave this forum before it's too late and you make yourself non NT. You're 187cm you have nothing to worry about
M

Man just leave this forum before it's too late and you make yourself non NT. You're 187cm you have nothing to worry about.
Thank you, I know how desired my height is and everyone would love to be tall, but anyway my dream would be to be a model and my height can be a problem because if I'm 187cm at 14 years old I could be 2 meters or even very tall, that's scares me.

View attachment 2865571
other question, do you think the fat/bloat problem is about my genetics or chin? because i am “lean” like normal not fat. 61kg

M

Thank you, I know how desired my height is and everyone would love to be tall, but anyway my dream would be to be a model and my height can be a problem because if I'm 187cm at 14 years old I could be 2 meters or even very tall, that's scares me.

View attachment 2865571
What bothers me is that there are shadows on my chin, as if the problem was fat, but I'm going to do what you said, eat meat, do mewing, and let my bones finish forming.

other question, do you think the fat/bloat problem is about my genetics or chin? because i am “lean” like normal not fat. 61kg
I would say mainly your chin, because it dosent stretch the skin enough forward because so It makes you hace chubby cheeks. And it can also create that apperance.
You are 61kg which is low for you height, so yeah you probably have low body fat but if you can make sure and measure it

• +1
Send pics, let me see. I work in the modelling industry too (1 yr) now. I was also jawless at 14-15, now i got bones and a jawline but my bodyfat is around 15-16% and it will pop like jordan or chico at 8-9% for me.

• +1
Send pics, let me see. I work in the modelling industry too (1 yr) now. I was also jawless at 14-15, now i got bones and a jawline but my bodyfat is around 15-16% and it will pop like jordan or chico at 8-9% for me.
i already sent