MOUTH BREATHING DESTROYS THE FACE OF EVERY ANIMAL

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
Look at this fucking video man

Those lions are from a safari, so they probably grew in a dirty jail and were raised with artificial food. You can see the ones who moith breathed have legit deformed faces. The eye area is confusing, not as assertive. Its a face of pain.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NodiN, Joe383, Allornothing and 32 others
they need to visit eppley ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30318, Allornothing, Jew_Supremacist and 15 others
not to mention how the face is way more narrower.
. Also height mogged
its truly over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NodiN, Deleted member 30318, Deleted member 25377 and 15 others
Over for monkey forced to mouth-breathe:
EDF643F6 4026 4738 9D21 3F3F4F8AA6E3

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe383, Deleted member 18594, Deleted member 15854 and 27 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30318, Deleted member 15854, Danish_Retard and 6 others
they don't look healthy at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, p0lishsubhuman, datboijj and 2 others
Look at this fucking video man

Those lions are from a safari, so they probably grew in a dirty jail and were raised with artificial food. You can see the ones who moith breathed have legit deformed faces. The eye area is confusing, not as assertive. Its a face of pain. View attachment 2117894

you can even see how it affects his entire spine

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, thereallegend and Deleted member 21044
Wtf this is scary

How do they even mouthbreathe.. shouldn't it be an instict to breathe nasally?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThousandCuts
maybe the best thread ive read on this website. further proof that i shouldve been mtn+ with correct development

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 25377, Agendum and 4 others
the same reason we mouth breath. The most important to our organism is to not die, he will try everything. If you cant breath from the nose your body will logically try breathing from the mouth.

maybe the best thread ive read on this website. further proof that i shouldve been mtn+ with correct development
then give me likes look at my fucking reputation it doesnt make sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Well some animals do panting when they're exhausted, like dogs. But unless these lions were running around just before this i don't know why they would be exhausted.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Well some animals do panting when they're exhausted, like dogs. But unless these lions were running around just before this i don't know why they would be exhausted.
The only reason I could think of is if their air pathways were somehow physically affected, either clogged or ill or whatever.

The only reason I could think of is if their air pathways were somehow physically affected, either clogged or ill or whatever.
possibly pollutants in the zoo

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Notice that the lions with the darker hair mouth breathe the most. More T = more nutritional expense

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
possibly pollutants in the zoo
or just softer food, weakening the jaw muscles, increasing your tendency to hang your mouth open.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30318, Agendum, thereallegend and 2 others
or just softer food, weakening the jaw muscles, increasing your tendency to hang your mouth open.
Food hardness has little effect on bone development. Your masseters will never be so weak that they won't hold your mouth shut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Food hardness has little effect on bone development. Your masseters will never be so weak that they won't hold your mouth shut
You don't understand it, it is a tendency. Weaker muscles mean more effort to do the same amount of work, holding your jaw up. Have you never heard of Weston Price?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30318, thereallegend, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
i explained in the text. they are created in jails that accumulate dust. And they are fed with artificial food that is soft, making the muscles of the face weak, propentious to the jaw to fall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 27224
how do people even breathe through their mouth it feels weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30318, Detective, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
You don't understand it, it is a tendency. Weaker muscles mean more effort to do the same amount of work, holding your jaw up. Have you never heard of Weston Price?
You realize there is suction that's supposed to be present? The takeaway from Weston Price's book is not that skulls develop because muh meat is hard to chew but that meat is the only nutritionally adequate food and everything else is meant to be used as a mere energy source (mostly). You have groups of people that'll only drink blood or never chew their meat but gulp it instead. Their palates and skulls are still perfectly developed regardless.

i explained in the text. they are created in jails that accumulate dust. And they are fed with artificial food that is soft, making the muscles of the face weak, propentious to the jaw to fall.
Masseter strength is irrelevant to proper breathing. Their airways are retarded because of nutrient deficiencies.

You realize there is suction that's supposed to be present? The takeaway from Weston Price's book is not that skulls develop because muh meat is hard to chew but that meat is the only nutritionally adequate food and everything else is meant to be used as a mere energy source (mostly). You have groups of people that'll only drink blood or never chew their meat but gulp it instead. Their palates and skulls are still perfectly developed regardless.
are u on a carnivore diet?

This is fucking brutal. Bookmarked. Humans are all supposed to look the same just like the lions, but we are all disgusting melted mouthbreathers. @ripcordgod1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30318, thereallegend, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
hard food isn't what develops the skull, but it's what keeps the skull from growing in the wrong direction, by decreasing your tendency to hang your mouth open.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This is fucking brutal. Bookmarked. Humans are all supposed to look the same just like the lions, but we are all disgusting melted mouthbreathers. @ripcordgod1
thinking abt this and the other thread where the dude said long midface was an ideal feature absolute gigaretard levels of cope

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21044
did u read that somewhere? never heard about it. Nutrients from the meat and airway
It's based on making logical conclusions. Animal flesh, milk and eggs (are nutritionally adequate as they're bird equivalent of placentas) are the only real nutritionally adequate foods in terms of micronutrients. People who's mothers consumed high amounts of them have properly developed palates (all bones in general), are the most beautiful and have the best skin if they continue their habit of meat consumption. The development of a human being is a very taxing tasks. And when you don't have enough nutrition to fuel the process there has to be a compromise and you get improper hard and soft tissue development, crooked teeth and retarded airways that take longer than they should to develop which creates a habit of mouth breathing. The children of vegan mothers are sickly, bad facial development, crooked teeth just unhealthy looks. At some point of deficiency not even their clavicles or ribs develop properly.

There's an agenda to try to blame improper development not on the fact that all we eat is goyslop but on "you're weren't chewing hard enough!!", "you're a mouth breather!! It's not all the poison that did this. It's that your parents didn't perform a complex set of exercises that mike jew advised them to do when you were 3"

If everyone had proper nutrition every man would look like Chico.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and p0lishsubhuman
It's based on making logical conclusions. Animal flesh, milk and eggs (are nutritionally adequate as they're bird equivalent of placentas) are the only real nutritionally adequate foods in terms of micronutrients. People who's mothers consumed high amounts of them have properly developed palates (all bones in general), are the most beautiful and have the best skin if they continue their habit of meat consumption. The development of a human being is a very taxing tasks. And when you don't have enough nutrition to fuel the process there has to be a compromise and you get improper hard and soft tissue development, crooked teeth and retarded airways that take longer than they should to develop which creates a habit of mouth breathing. The children of vegan mothers are sickly, bad facial development, crooked teeth just unhealthy looks. At some point of deficiency not even their clavicles or ribs develop properly.

There's an agenda to try to blame improper development not on the fact that all we eat is goyslop but on "you're weren't chewing hard enough!!", "you're a mouth breather!! It's not all the poison that did this. It's that your parents didn't perform a complex set of exercises that mike jew advised them to do when you were 3"

The link recommends a plant based diet. I dont agree with you. I dont think drinking milk is healthy. Eggs and animal organs are. But i think the nutrients necessary to develop a correct airway dont need them. I never saw a pattern between kids eating meat and their appearance.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
The link recommends a plant based diet. I dont agree with you. I dont think drinking milk is healthy. Eggs and animal organs are. But i think the nutrients necessary to develop a correct airway dont need them. I never saw a pattern between kids eating meat and their appearance.
I only sent that link because it acknowledges that this does happen. I knew it was bad and I didn't read after they said that they recommended leafy vegetables. Go look at what Weston Price found, eating meat made people's palates developed properly. Obviously a properly developed palate will mean better airways.

Why isn't drinking milk healthy? Human breast milk is one of the most important part of nutrition, after the nutrition you were given prenatally. You're probably thinking of pasteurized milk from a cow that's been only fed shit (aka corn and soy) and been hormoned out to sustain unnatural lengths of lactation.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Why isn't drinking milk healthy? Human breast milk is one of the most important part of nutrition, after the nutrition you were given prenatally. You're probably thinking of pasteurized milk from a cow that's been only fed shit (aka corn and soy) and been hormoned out to sustain unnatural lengths of lactation.
i drinked only milk from the cow during chilhood from my family farm. Our mother milk is the best thing, but not the milk of other animal. It goes against evolution, we started drinking it recently, proof of that is how 70% of the population is lactose intolerant.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend

ate $60 grassfed ham today. it is something else 🥰

anyway, it is a multi faceted issue. most people are deficient in at least a few aspects of natural living. truecel in all. true chad in nearly none

Over for monkey forced to mouth-breathe:
View attachment 2117907
3325850_EDF643F6-4026-4738-9D21-3F3F4F8AA6E3.png

VS. nosebreathing GorillaChad with nearly 3.0+ FWHR.

male-silverback-western-lowland-gorilla.jpg

It's literally almost equivalent to exmaples in humans, only far less dramatic but still you can see the significance in FWHR's power:

f8a3f6e64868a379aff33e7f088e34d09287dac724a6c039b8b2fad0675fa84b_1.jpg

Lower FWHR usually means uglier 99% because it means longer nose, and/or longer philtrum, and/or longer midface, and/or shit "pheno."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 18594, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 20704
It goes against evolution
Assuming it's real.

proof of that is how 70% of the population is lactose intolerant
That's bollocks. Lactose intolerant people do exist, but they're very rare. Most people have never drunk milk in their life, they only drunk pasteurized, which had nothing to do with milk.
It's not sticky speaking natural to drink milk, casein is completely indigestible so most of the so called "protein" can't even be absorbed, but that has nothing with lactose. It's still the best thing you can drink after blood.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and thereallegend
We've known that diet and lifestyle drastically affects facial growth for like 100 years and it's still treated as disputed or controversial on the internet. Weston Price should be required reading on this site especially if you're a teenager and still growing.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Earth Dollar, datboijj and 4 others
>If only my mother allowed me to chew bricks and mew then maybe I would've turned to be MTN
Ok

Ramirez would like to speak with you.

I’m happy that my mom told me not to mouth breathe as a kid, idk where she would’ve learned this from though.

3325850_EDF643F6-4026-4738-9D21-3F3F4F8AA6E3.png

VS. nosebreathing GorillaChad with nearly 3.0+ FWHR.

male-silverback-western-lowland-gorilla.jpg

It's literally almost equivalent to exmaples in humans, only far less dramatic but still you can see the significance in FWHR's power:

f8a3f6e64868a379aff33e7f088e34d09287dac724a6c039b8b2fad0675fa84b_1.jpg

Lower FWHR usually means uglier 99% because it means longer nose, and/or longer philtrum, and/or longer midface, and/or shit "pheno."
The difference between incel and Chad is literally just breathing, what a world we live in.

The difference between incel and Chad is literally just breathing, what a world we live in.
There're unlimited examples of people with narrow heads who weren't mouthbreathing. Native Americans naturally had long midfaces even though they were perfectly developed.

There're unlimited examples of people with narrow heads who weren't mouthbreathing. Native Americans naturally had long midfaces even though they were perfectly developed.
THey didnt had long midfaces...