• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, UZB_Strebl, Deleted member and 6 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
chad mouth breathes and still mogs so this is cope

everythings in the genes
never seen anyone that isn't either ugly asf or old mouth breathe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zura, Lyte and 2 others

everythings in the genes

Stfu dweeb you’re not blackpilled nor intelligent for this take
Just a edgy retard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, highT and UZB_Strebl
Your post is like if you posted on a deaf forum that its not possible to hear when you are deaf

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and Clavicular
Water faggot

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
My honest reaction
Indian chinless man

Another incel to email helloooooo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
never seen anyone that isn't either ugly asf or old mouth breathe.
Never seen anyone that isn't stupid not understand the concept of correlation causation.

Luh?nn? replied to the thread Discussion Drop your theories/potential maxxes.
Finn, why must you be disrespectful and rude when you can engage in helpful conversation? This isn’t adding anything; you’re better than...
Why are you quoting me like this adds anything?
You honestly sat there and typed out a whole comment. Dick sucking Chad

"Muh, Chad's mouth breathes." Stfu retard, go hang yourself.

Why are you quoting me like this adds anything?
You honestly sat there and typed out a whole comment. Dick sucking Chad

"Muh, Chad's mouth breathes." Stfu retard, go hang yourself.
Finn, why must you be disrespectful and rude when you can engage in helpful conversation? :lul::lul:

Never seen anyone that isn't stupid not understand the concept of correlation causation.

Nigga think he intelligent 😭 correlation causation nigga just using words

This you?
FE37F2A2 2991 4D18 883D 6448E759AF60

Lemme go find a Chad with bad oral posture/body posture who also mouth breathes real quick 💯💯💯💯

Finn, why must you be disrespectful and rude when you can engage in helpful conversation? :lul::lul:

There's no hope for you, bro, if you make comments like this, btw.

Attachments

• 027B571F-73FE-4328-BA28-75EBC1CC6F96.jpeg
    027B571F-73FE-4328-BA28-75EBC1CC6F96.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: gabram2
dnr+water+kys

I'm just saying if you're a mouth breather you're a complete weirdo. Not saying nose breathing automatically makes you chad

Nigga think he intelligent 😭 correlation causation nigga just using words
You can go look up the definition of words you don t understand.
The pic supports my point. "Smaller airway" and "crooked nose". How can you not envisage that maybe it s the other way around and the reason why many people mouthbreath is because of being recessed and having small airways (and other congenital breathing problems which are generally indicative of bad genes).

You can go look up the definition of words you don t understand.

The pic supports my point. "Smaller airway" and "crooked nose". How can you not envisage that maybe it s the other way around and the reason why many people mouthbreath is because of being recessed and having small airways (and other congenital breathing problems which are generally indicative of bad genes

I understand these words, but no kid is naturally born recessed.
You say genes, okay? What genes?

We are all supposed to have a big enough airway to breathe; these problems (malocclusion, smaller jaws, breathing problems) didn’t occur because of bad genes; they occurred simply because of a bad environment.

If these were bad genes, this wouldn’t be a recent problem. You look at our ancestors; they had bigger jaws, and the population of them had little to no malocclusion.

This “everything is a gene” is cope.
The fact that you’re ugly is partially your fault.

We all know mouthbreathing is detrimental to the face. If you can find me an attractive man who mouthbreath his entire life, sure, I got
You, and even if you did, they were practically a unicorn.

Also, if a child was born with smaller airways, they would die as babies, so these problems are developed by environmental factors.
Now if you believe if a kid was fed proper amounts of vitamin K2, chewed hard food, had good posture, would be recessed, and have bad airways, LMAO, I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
I understand these words, but no kid is naturally born recessed.
You say genes, okay? What genes?
We are all supposed to have a big enough airway to breathe
Yes naturally we are but we aren t natural after centuries of agriculture.
; these problems (malocclusion, smaller jaws, breathing problems) didn’t occur because of bad genes; they occurred simply because of a bad environment.

If these were bad genes, this wouldn’t be a recent problem. You look at our ancestors; they had bigger jaws, and the population of them had little to no malocclusion.
The genes got bad. It s called degeneration.
The fact that you’re ugly is partially your fault
We all know mouthbreathing is detrimental to the face. If you can find me an attractive man who mouthbreath his entire life, sure, I got
You, and even if you did, they were practically a unicorn.
I have a sibling that mouthbreathed heavily as a child, pre-teen and teen (I think due to non congenital nose issues, their nose was always clogged) yet has no downward growth and a big jaw.
Also, if a child was born with smaller airways, they would die as babies, so these problems are developed by environmental factors.
Now if you believe if a kid was fed proper amounts of vitamin K2, chewed hard food, had good posture, would be recessed, and have bad airways,
Where did I say there's no environmental factors ? You re just focusing on the wrong ones. Talking about breastfeeding for example would make more sense.

I have no idea why you guys think chewing hard food (don t even know what hard food is supposed to mean) helps you in anyway. It s just something you heard.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
The fact that you’re ugly is partially your fault.
Bad genes is kind of your fault in the sense that it s the fault of your ancestors (if you think about it you re your ancestors since your genes, you, come from them) for spending their lives laboring while eating bread and just being slaves overall.

I have a sibling that mouthbreathed heavily as a child, pre-teen and teen (I think due to non congenital nose issues, their nose was always clogged) yet has no downward growth and a big jaw.

Where did I say there's no environmental factors ? You re just focusing on the wrong ones. Talking about breastfeeding for example would make more sense.

I have no idea why you guys think chewing hard food (don t even know what hard food is supposed to mean) helps you in anyway. It s just something you heard.

I’m arguing that the genes didn’t change that significantly , but the factors did.

We always have outliers, but there are other variables that could always be at play.

Your initial take assumed that there are no environmental factors. I am simply reading what you typed.
And the factors I listed were not the wrong ones.

You’re simply ignorant of the importance of them.
You need to actively use your jaw so it can develop to its potential like any other bone. When forces are not applied, they will slowly degenerate, which is exactly why older people suffer from facial bone loss (with lower vitamin K2 in our era) and not chewing hard foods.

Modern day Humans have been around for 300,000 years. 10k–12k of these years we used agriculture I don’t believe the genes changed that significantly in that span of time

Great video to learn more

To summarize the genes didn’t change that significantly the environment did if the environment improved major of kids with recession/malocclusions would improve
Maybe not perfect but definitely would be improved genes play a part of course tho but it isn’t as significant as people would lead you to believe

Attachments

• 8396EB96-F915-4E7B-9A84-71D03F29E0D1.jpeg
    8396EB96-F915-4E7B-9A84-71D03F29E0D1.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
im drowning in this flood of water

And of course we can agree to disagree, but some parts of this are just ignorance.

If you understand each factor, why would the ones I choose be the wrong ones?

I’m arguing that the genes didn’t change that significantly , but the factors did.
The genes themselves don't really change I took a shortcut above. It s mostly that they don t express fully if your parents, grand parents,... didn t eat properly.
Your initial take assumed that there are no environmental factors. I am simply reading what you typed.
nope
And the factors I listed were not the wrong ones.
They are. You follow the theories made up by some anglo money grabber. I follow what my eyes tell me. I watched videos of pastoralist african tribes that drink blood and milk and they have mogger bones. They don t chew. They do consume a lot of k2 ofc so you re right about that part.

Meanwhile some random peasant is gonna chew his hard bread all day and he ll still look like shit and his descendants even worse than him.
You’re simply ignorant of the importance of them.
You need to actively use your jaw so it can develop to its potential like any other bone. When forces are not applied, they will slowly degenerate,
no reason to believe that
which is exactly why older people suffer from facial bone loss (with lower vitamin K2 in our era) and not chewing hard foods.
Old people chew less ?
Modern day Humans have been around for 300,000 years. 10k–12k of these years we used agriculture I don’t believe the genes changed that significantly in that span of time
In 3-4 generations you can go from bone mogger to complete degenerate. Pottenger cat study as well as the study of aboriginal Australians after european invasion show that.

Great video to learn more

not gonna watch that lol
To summarize the genes didn’t change that significantly the environment did if the environment improved major of kids with recession/malocclusions would improve
When I say the genes changed I mean that during your life if you re malnourished you will have worst offspring and so on.

Last edited:
holy fucking shit when are you niggers gonna stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Because you said yourself that our ancestors were moggers. But what has changed since then ? Nutrition. (and other things relating to chemicals in the environment,...)
I don t think they chewed much more hard food (still curious about what you guys mean by "hard food").

Because yours have no logical backing and could be explained by the cause and the effect being flipped. Even if you could prove that prehistoric humans didn't mouth breath and had perfect tongue posture I would just say that that is because their palate was perfectly formed as well as their overall bone structure and thus they would up in the natural resting position.

The genes themselves don't really change I took a shortcut above. It s mostly that they don t express fully if your parents, grand parents,... didn t eat properly.

nope

They are. You follow the theories made up by some anglo money grabber. I follow what my eyes tell me. I watched videos of pastoralist african tribes that drink blood and milk and they have mogger bones. They don t chew. They do consume a lot of k2 though so you re right about that part.

Meanwhile some random peasant is gonna chew his hard bread all day and he ll still look like shit and his descendants even worse than him.

no reason to believe that

Old people chew less ?

In 3-4 generations you can go from bone mogger to complete degenerate. Pottenger cat study as well as the study of aboriginal Australians after european invasion show that.

not gonna watch that lol

When I say the genes changed I mean that during your life if you re malnourished you will have worst offspring and so on.
Nigga, so you basically just said, "Nun, uh, I'm not going to listen.”

This isn’t productive at all. I’m not finna argue basic ass shit. I’m showing you evidence.
And you say your "eyes,” Nikka, your interpretation of situations can easily be manipulated.

You keep making the same point, like what I’m saying doesn’t go with it.

3/4 generations isn’t enough to change the genes.
The outward appearance is caused by environmental factors.

Yes, old people have lower strengths of mastifaction, and since our diet is soft food and they don't have enough k2, they will suffer more bone loss.

Theories made up? And let me guess the guy on org somehow has all the answers.
Watched videos? Bro, like I said, you’re not better than the Anglo money grabber; you’re not investigating or conducting shit.

Just watching videos 😂 "I'm not going to watch that, lol,” but I'm going to watch what supports you.

I mistaken you for the first
Your initial take didn’t do that.

Anybody knows
Body posture affects facial form. This isn’t just muh duh observations, dude.
Same with chewing

Is there no reason to understand basic biology? Bruh, if we don’t use our muscles, they will atrophy. Forces applied when chewing affect the jawbone ☠️ since the muscles are attached to bone (literally, there has been a study with mice doing this; I will link it if you want).

Because you said yourself that our ancestors were moggers. But what has changed since then ? Nutrition. (and other things relating to chemicals in the environment,...)”
I don t think they chewed much more hard food (still curious about what you guys mean by "hard food").

Never said they were moggers dude they just have proper facial development
“You don’t think” lmao they had to chew more bro their food wasn’t as palatable as our
Because yours have no logical backing and could be explained by the cause and the effect being flipped. Even if you could prove that prehistoric humans didn't mouth breath and had perfect tongue posture I would just say that that is because their palate was perfectly formed as well as their overall bone structure and thus they would up in the natural resting position.
And yours does? Bro, you’re talking like you're some authority figure who can't be wrong.

You’re acting like this, everything can be true at once. You’re simply arguing for the sake of it.
If their palates are perfectly formed and they have a natural resting position, they wouldn’t mouth breathe; to have mouth breathing as your main breathing would require you to not have proper tongue posture.

Bro WE ALL KNOW MOUTH BREATHING CAUSES A DETRIMENT TO THE FACE
It's a fucking Google search away.
Bro, if you have to play ignorant to win an argument, then your argument is fucking shit.

What kid is malnourished in 2024? Especially in our current society 😂
Yes cause of the diet(VITAMIN K2 like I said)
And chewing less
Like bro everything you’re saying it what I’m exactly fucking say

Like bro I’m reading your shit, and you’re changing shit up mid-type.

“The genes themselves don’t really change; they just don’t express themselves fully.”
Exactly what I’m saying, bro, if the environment was different, the genes would be expressed more so or fully, so the genes didn’t change significantly at all.

I’m beyond tired of this. We can agree or disagree.

Nigga You can’t even mouthbreathe with proper tongue posture; your tongue is blocking your fucking airway. That's why you use your nose, dumbass.

So no, they can’t mouth-breathe and have a natural resting position in which the tongue is up.

And like I said, it's a common fact that mouth breathing has a negative effect on the face, so I don’t think their palate would be perfectly formed, dumbass.

Everything is conflicting in your response. Go kill yourself. You wanna be intelligent motherfucker.
Fucking no logical backing, huh? What a genius you are!

3/4 generations isn’t enough to change the genes.
https://price-pottenger.org/blog/pottengers-cats-early-epigenetics-and-implications-for-your-health/
"The degenerative health of the cats on cooked meat/cooked milk diets continued and appeared to be passed from generation to generation"
The outward appearance is caused by environmental factors.

Yes, old people have lower strengths of mastifaction, and since our diet is soft food and they don't have enough k2, they will suffer more bone loss.

Theories made up? And let me guess the guy on org somehow has all the answers.
Watched videos? Bro, like I said, you’re not better than the Anglo money grabber; you’re not investigating or conducting shit.

Just watching videos 😂 "I'm not going to watch that, lol,” but I'm going to watch what supports you.
I m not going to watch some random video for normies it doesn t interest me. And since even after watching the video you re unable to formulate anything I don t think the video is very edifying. If they had any good argument you would use them.
Anybody knows
Body posture affects facial form. This isn’t just muh duh observations, dude.
Same with chewing
"anybody knows" is not an argument
Is there no reason to understand basic biology? Bruh, if we don’t use our muscles, they will atrophy. Forces applied when chewing affect the jawbone ☠️ since the muscles are attached to bone (literally, there has been a study with mice doing this; I will link it if you want).
Link it but I think I ve already seen it. It just lead to slight stress response changes in areas that don t affect looks. And also they didn t mention what the foods were maybe there was a difference in nutrition
Because you said yourself that our ancestors were moggers. But what has changed since then ? Nutrition. (and other things relating to chemicals in the environment,...)”

Never said they were moggers dude they just have proper facial development
When I said moggers I meant they had proper facial development.
“You don’t think” lmao they had to chew more bro their food wasn’t as palatable as our
You re talking about fat ? Yeah it can get hard to chew but overall their diet wasn t hard to chew.
And yours does?
Bro, you’re talking like you're some authority figure who can't be wrong.
No you are. You keep repeating that mouthbreathing and not chewing cause this and that and you use arguments from authority to prove it. "Do a google search, everyobody knows",...
Bro WE ALL KNOW MOUTH BREATHING CAUSES A DETRIMENT TO THE FACE
No we don t
It's a fucking Google search away.
No proof.
Bro, if you have to play ignorant to win an argument, then your argument is fucking shit.
You can't call me ignorant for not having your beliefs. It s like a christian telling me I m ignorant for not believing in angels
What kid is malnourished in 2024?
Pretty much all of them. For example you said yourself that we don t have enough K2 nowadays. So you re contradicting yourself. Good job.
Like bro I’m reading your shit, and you’re changing shit up mid-type.

“The genes themselves don’t really change; they just don’t express themselves fully.”
Exactly what I’m saying, bro, if the environment was different, the genes would be expressed more so or fully, so the genes didn’t change significantly at all.
Yeah but the expression seems to be already determined at birth is my point.
I m referring to degeneration I don t know how to word it properly. I looked up the proper term and it seems to be transgenerational epigenetic inheritance.

https://price-pottenger.org/blog/pottengers-cats-early-epigenetics-and-implications-for-your-health/
"The degenerative health of the cats on cooked meat/cooked milk diets continued and appeared to be passed from generation to generation"

I m not going to watch some random video for normies it doesn t interest me. And since even after watching the video you re unable to formulate anything I don t think the video is very edifying. If they had any good argument you would use them.

"anybody knows" is not an argument

Link it but I think I ve already seen it. It just lead to slight stress response changes in areas that don t affect looks. And also they didn t mention what the foods were maybe there was a difference in nutrition

When I said moggers I meant they had proper facial development.

You re talking about fat ? Yeah it can get hard to chew but overall their diet wasn t hard to chew.

No you are. You keep repeating that mouthbreathing and not chewing cause this and that and you use arguments from authority to prove it. "Do a google search, everyobody knows",...

No we don t

No proof.

You can't call me ignorant for not having your beliefs. It s like a christian telling me I m ignorant for not believing in angels

Pretty much all of them. For example you said yourself that we don t have enough K2 nowadays. So you re contradicting yourself. Good job.

Yeah but the expression seems to be already determined at birth is my point.
I m referring to degeneration I don t know how to word it properly. I looked up the proper term and it seems to be transgenerational epigenetic inheritance.

In my last response I broke down several points from you that fucking contradicted
Itsslf

So your own theory isn’t really holding up hro
You’re only arguing at this point to help your ego You’re not learning shit

C157A55A AD53 4A17 920D 3457B11E61DB

“Pottenger attempted to test the potential regeneration" of health by means of replacing a cooked diet with a raw one. He found that this was indeed possible,”

“I m not going to watch some random video for normies it doesn t interest me. And since even after watching the video you re unable to formulate anything I don t think the video is very edifying. If they had any good argument you would use them.”

Unable to formulate anything? Doesn’t interest? Did you watch the video or not? Cause if you did you’ll understand why I’m mentioning chewing
Bro you I made your mouth breathing statement illogical Cause it quite folds on Itsslf

“I m referring to degeneration I don t know how to word it properly. I looked up the proper term and it seems to be transgenerational epigenetic inheritance.”

Another show case of ignorance using words you don’t even understand and you’re confused on why I am lmao

Degeneration would mean the genes have changed like I said they didn’t change dumbass

Chewing indeed has some effect which why I mentioned it DUMBASS

“You can't call me ignorant for not having your beliefs. It s like a christian telling me I m ignorant for not believing in angels“
Yes I can btw and this if simply beliefs why tf are you arguing with me? Cause at this point this just silly attempt to save ego

“You re talking about fat ? Yeah it can get hard to chew but overall their diet wasn t hard to chew.” “Muh fat 🤓” nigga they had to chew their food more cause it wasn’t hyper sugar easy to swallow brownies that kids nowadays eat dumbass
No we don t

No proof.

No “you” don’t lmao
* mouthbreathing effects on the face
I HATE YOU DUMBASS FOR MAKING ME EVEN BOTHER RESPONDING TO YOUR SLOW IQ ASSS

Nigga You can’t even mouthbreathe with proper tongue posture; your tongue is blocking your fucking airway. That's why you use your nose, dumbass.

So no, they can’t mouth-breathe and have a natural resting position in which the tongue is up.
Did I say they can ? Maybe I should have added "even" Even if you could prove that prehistoric humans didn't mouth breath and even had perfect tongue posture. So this is a hypothetical situation where you re able to prove that they didn t mouthbreath, and then there s even an other hypothetical situation in which you re able to prove that they had proper tongue posture.
The fact you re getting caught up over this and focusing on it shows that you don't have anything of substance to say.
And like I said, it's a common fact that mouth breathing has a negative effect on the face,
It's not
so I don’t think their palate would be perfectly formed, dumbass.
It would be perfectly formed if their great-grandparents, grand-parents and parents would have eaten a lot of raw meat and been breastfed for 5 years.
Everything is conflicting in your response.
What is ?

You wanna be intelligent motherfucker.
I'm not intelligent nor trying to be. But I guess you get the impression that I m trying to be smart since I m somewhat thinking for myself.
Fucking no logical backing, huh? What a genius you are!
Well I explain what I think with other arguments than "muh everyone knows".

You getting excited over me writing "mouthbreathing" and "proper tongue posture" in the same sentence shows that you re unable to respond to the actual idea I m trying to convey. You re just focusing on a small detail that is not something we re even arguing.

bro I already mentioned k2 that’s why I said it all comes together ☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️☠️

Did I say they can ? Maybe I should have added "even" Even if you could prove that prehistoric humans didn't mouth breath and even had perfect tongue posture. So this is a hypothetical situation where you re able to prove that they didn t mouthbreath, and then there s even an other hypothetical situation in which you re able to prove that they had proper tongue posture.
The fact you re getting caught up over this and focusing on it shows that you don't have anything of substance to say.

It's not

It would be perfectly formed if their great-grandparents, grand-parents and parents would have eaten a lot of raw meat and been breastfed for 5 years.

What is ?

I'm not intelligent nor trying to be. But I guess you get the impression that I m trying to be smart since I m somewhat thinking for myself.

Well I explain what I think with other arguments than "muh everyone knows".

You getting excited over me writing "mouthbreathing" and "proper tongue posture" in the same sentence shows that you re unable to respond to the actual idea I m trying to convey. You re just focusing on a small detail that is not something we re even arguing.
You didn’t lmao this isn’t going anywhere, ignore list you go 💯

Bro, just typing words at this point, you can’t just switch up your argument whenever I point out flaws.
You don’t even know what you’re typing.
The words you’re using, and it’s all just so silly

You’re annoying, in fact, not intelligent, because you’re not trying to have a discussion but instead saying you're right.
NIGGA YOURE NOT

It’s not even hypothetical; it’s basic mechanics. Try to mouthbreathe with a proper tongue; you can’t nigga; it’s blocking your airway.

Corny ahh types

In my last response I broke down several points from you that fucking contradicted
Itsslf

So your own theory isn’t really holding up hro
You’re only arguing at this point to help your ego You’re not learning shit

View attachment 2722708
“Pottenger attempted to test the potential regeneration" of health by means of replacing a cooked diet with a raw one. He found that this was indeed possible,”
It was possible through multiple generations (and not even fully). You literally cut at "though" you dishonest retard.

everythings in the genes
Unironically this. I personally know 1 chad who mouthbreathed his whole life yet he's a chad with good jaw and jawline, looks high T too.. I've known him since he was like 9 or some shit

I do think it's the other way around too, shit jaw causes moutbreathing.
You can tell good or bad jaw apart even before puberty unless you're braindamaged.

Last edited:
You definitely don t seem like a butthurt loser putting me on ignore in the middle of a debate lol. Haha

It was possible through multiple generations (and not even fully). You literally cut at "though" you dishonest retard.
8755C099 30E9 456C 8DB8 258313141197

“Minor health problems”
STFU

You definitely don t seem like a butthurt loser putting me on ignore in the middle of a debate lol.
Yes, I am, I’m surprised that's somebody this damn stupid on a looksmaxing forum. It’s over for you, bro.