Mouth breathing while talking

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
I see a lot of normies just take a quick sip through nose and mouth when talking, that's kind of the quietest way to go. if you just say a few things at once it obviously should be avoided but when giving a presentation or explaining something at length it might be necessary. or you might sound like mew in the middle of his videos when he takes a massive subhuman 5 second gasp through the nose even with his reasonably good airway. low frequency talking might even be beneficial as an exercise and as a breathing restriction mechanism

moral of the story is don't give presentations :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
With proper breathing techniques can ugly subhuman creature become a male model? thank you for your time

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, oldcelloser and 3 others
With proper breathing techniques can ugly subhuman creature become a male model? thank you for your time
I think it's gonna be more than breathing techniques and I say why ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
fuark i was at the dentist and had to open my mouth

is all my mewing progress gone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Im even trying to learn how to speak with the tongue pressed against the roof of my mouth, for a 24/7 mewing.

• WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just talk slower and actually pause, but not too long or else it becomes awkward. But pausing is far better than saying "uhh" 14 times just so you can say a 4 words :lul: During that pause you can breath in through your nose and if you're breathing through your nose forcefully enough that I can be heard then fix that.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just talk slower and actually pause, but not too long or else it becomes awkward. But pausing is far better than saying "uhh" 14 times just so you can say a 4 words :lul: During that pause you can breath in through your nose and if you're breathing through your nose forcefully enough that I can be heard then fix that.
bought a pretty nice mic recently it picks up everything even the tiniest breath the live feedback helps a lot with voice and breath ngl. just watched an interview with a stacy and every couple words she took an audible 0.2s breath jfljfl