Mouth/Lip area make or break your face (Harmony)

Nibba wtf are those teeth
Lmao fr, even iam amazed, how can i have teeth like that naturally, does teeth like this contribute to protrusion of mouth though? I can't even find a patient like this on google, its like 1/1000 or some shit

How to get a better lip line? Or sharp corners as you would call it?
If you got overbite, fix it, if you got protrusion then fix it, if you got different palate length then fix it

Lmao fr, even iam amazed, how can i have teeth like that naturally, does teeth like this contribute to protrusion of mouth though? I can't even find a patient like this on google, its like 1/1000 or some shit

Ngl they are really strange, it's almost ad if your back teeth haven't come out yet or something. Also the angle of your canine is sus.

Do you chew with your canine or smth?

Ngl they are really strange, it's almost ad if your back teeth haven't come out yet or something. Also the angle of your canine is sus.

Do you chew with your canine or smth?
Wdym angle of canine is sus?

No i dont chew with canine, i started clenching on a mouth guard 2 months ago and this pic is before that.

Should i get braces to close that gap tho?

The upper dental arch should have a U shape, but my dental arch has a ⬜ square kinda shape with my canine almost matching with my incisors like wtf

Are you indian

Wdym angle of canine is sus?

No i dont chew with canine, i started clenching on a mouth guard 2 months ago and this pic is before that.

Should i get braces to close that gap tho?

The upper dental arch should have a U shape, but my dental arch has a ⬜ square kinda shape with my canine almost matching with my incisors like wtf

your canine is inclined with the tip pointing forward, that's quite unusual.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
It can be fixed by putting 100% concentrated H2SO4 on your lips over night to get good slim lips and good lip corners
Brb, after burning my lips from sulphuric acid.
Imagine somebody doing this because they couldn't remember grade 10 chemistry, JFL.

• JFL
I look like the second row guys. Do you reckon that by fixing my bimax protrusion I could correct that ?

• +1
DiCaprio's lips mog hard. Slightly full, but still thin lips are ideal.
Just pull ideals out of your ass because they apply to your face theorem

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
How does that effect the lip border though?
If you got overbite, fix it, if you got protrusion then fix it, if you got different palate length then fix it

So to be clear, the lower lip should be 1.6 more than your upper lip but even if you dont have that, What you need is SHARP Lip corners and here's what i mean with

View attachment 2373253View attachment 2373254View attachment 2373255View attachment 2373257View attachment 2373258

And you dont need lips like these, which are considered ugly

View attachment 2373265View attachment 2373266View attachment 2373267

Iam sorry for disrespecting saint hamudi like this please forgive me

This problem happens because of teeth protrusion, natural diastema between canines and molars, natural big lips and bad proportion, or bad upper and lower dental arch width proportion or ratio

It can be fixed by putting 100% concentrated H2SO4 on your lips over night to get good slim lips and good lip corners

If anyone has some different knowledge please do share

~ramu kaka
i have narrow lips but the corner, it breaks my harmony

So to be clear, the lower lip should be 1.6 more than your upper lip but even if you dont have that, What you need is SHARP Lip corners and here's what i mean with

View attachment 2373253View attachment 2373254View attachment 2373255View attachment 2373257View attachment 2373258

And you dont need lips like these, which are considered ugly

View attachment 2373265View attachment 2373266View attachment 2373267

Iam sorry for disrespecting saint hamudi like this please forgive me

This problem happens because of teeth protrusion, natural diastema between canines and molars, natural big lips and bad proportion, or bad upper and lower dental arch width proportion or ratio

If anyone has some different knowledge please do share

~ramu kaka
protruding lower lip fix?

Not really, but nice lips is a halo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigga I asked a link to buy h2so4 I'll even apply cum on face for 0.001 psl
Nigga 100% concentrated h2so4 would melt your mouth, it was meant to be sarcasm, 10th grade chemistry bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Nigga 100% concentrated h2so4 would melt your mouth, it was meant to be sarcasm, 10th grade chemistry bro
Is there any other way to get good lip corners

Is there any other way to get good lip corners
No unfortunately, i suffer from this problem too, I would ascend hard if i could rid of this problem, mine is mostly bite problem and protrusion tho, if you have fatty lips, using products that can spot burn/reduce fat could be useful

@FunkyFlamingo