Mouth/ nose breathing is mostly cope

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
As someone whos recessed like me not that much but enough that u can notice

Here are 2 pics i just took to showcase my recession

4BD02243 43E4 462D 8290 CC3EEBCAC140

I should theoretically have the most mogger bone structure ever since I have a trauma as a kid that basically makes me always nose breath

When I was 3 years old I was sick breathing though my mouth since my nose was shut and a bee got inside my mouth and stung my tounge

Stupid rare occurance but ever since that day I never Breath through my mouth

Like I’m the type of nigga who can be playing sports tired asf running and I will always breath through nose I refuse to breath through my mouth

Even if I’m very sick with shut nose I will rather sleep sitting down than breath through my mouth and it’s been that way for as long as I can remember

Yet even with all that I’m still recessed

Like I’m telling u, u will never catch me mouth breathing unless it’s for 1 second after running a marathon

It’s mostly cope tbh if it were true I’d be the most forewordly grown nigha of all time

Last edited:
I purely got a mix of my father and my moms bonestructure recessed chin like my father and long ramus like my mom

You’re the most water nigger on the planet

You’re the most water nigger on the planet
Not water when most ppl think it works idk i might’ve been worse if i mouth breathed

Ofc im not Andrew Tate level recessed where most normies notice but I’m also not forewordly grown I have clear side recession

I’ll probably get chin fillers or surgery in the future

Tho I can say mouth breathing wasn’t the cause since in my whole 20 years of existence I probably mouth breathed as much as the avarage mouth breather does in a day

Autistic post. Obviously nose breathing and proper tongue posture is better for facial development.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and Spiritualcell
Autistic post. Obviously nose breathing and proper tongue posture is better for facial development.
I’m just saying it didn’t do anything for my face I’m also automatically one of those ppl who subconsciously always mewed

My stepmother on the other hand had mogger bonestructure like she was a model back in her youth almost elected miss Brazil

And she breaths through her mouth due to some nose sickness i forgot what she told me she had

Basically her nose is always 80% shit so she can’t breath through it

Supposedly bones continue to remodel throughout one's lifetime. If mouth breathing affects bone development at all, it should continue doing so in adulthood.