Mouth stretching appliances

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
So I bought facial flex,surprise surprise,one isn’t enough.

What I did was break one in half enough and used bbc electrical tape to join it to the other full intact facial flex
IMG 0934

Hassle but works. I’m getting some money soon I’ll just go to the 3d print shop and print one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l, the MOUSE and moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mewman, IMOGYOU, sub5c3l and 10 others
I would not recommend facial flex to stretch your lips unless your mouth is too narrow.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Mouth stretching for BBC

What I did was break one in half enough and used bbc electrical tape to join it to the other full intact facial flex View attachment 2800730

Hassle but works. I’m getting some money soon I’ll just go to the 3d print shop and print one.
just use ur fingers jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
If there are any other appliances you guys have , please share

BTW DONT MAKE THE TAPE THAT BIG LIKE I DID IT GIVES ME GAG REFLEX

If I get nasal folds then I’ll try @Orc pdo thread method.

I’ll go back to shitposting now

• WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE
Because it isn’t wide enough to give a stretch
i have like a 1:1.4 nose to mouth ratio do you reckon it's worth my getting facial flex. hate my narrow mouth icl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and the MOUSE

What I did was break one in half enough and used bbc electrical tape to join it to the other full intact facial flex View attachment 2800730

lmk results, tink can give dimples also,

• +1
lmk results, tink can give dimples also,
Yeah for sure,the device I’m using isn’t perfect lol due to the big ass tape I have to keep my mouth open while stretching so I can’t sleep with it

i have like a 1:1.4 nose to mouth ratio do you reckon it's worth my getting facial flex. hate my narrow mouth icl
1.4 isn’t bad. Maybe you don’t find your lips wide enough because your jaw is wide or your lips are very thin?

just get the 3d printed plastic

I have a
1.4 isn’t bad. Maybe you don’t find your lips wide enough because your jaw is wide or your lips are very thin?
1:1.2 lips to nose width is it worth stretching

Is it due to your nice being too wide?
Nah nose is actually perfect in width I measured using facial fifths the mouth is just too narrow. Plus my nose is fucking huge. Completely unrelated but it's huge.

Nah nose is actually perfect in width I measured using facial fifths the mouth is just too narrow. Plus my nose is fucking huge. Completely unrelated but it's huge.
Are you ready to face the consequences of mourn stretching? Like for example if you got folds from it? Will you able to get rid of them using pdo threads or Botox?

• Woah
Are you ready to face the consequences of mourn stretching? Like for example if you got folds from it? Will you able to get rid of them using pdo threads or Botox?
You can get folds from that? I thought it didn't give you folds from a Quora post i read. My lips are just as wide as DiCaprio compared to the nose and I don't have outward gonions either so I should be fine right?

You can get folds from that? I thought it didn't give you folds from a Quora post i read. My lips are just as wide as DiCaprio compared to the nose and I don't have outward gonions either so I should be fine right?
Possible to develop nasal folds although I haven’t seen them yet. If you think your mouth is too narrow you can lip stretch,but don’t take my advice for it.

Possible to develop nasal folds although I haven’t seen them yet. If you think your mouth is too narrow you can lip stretch,but don’t take my advice for it.
Hmm I think I can get away with these rather narrower lips. Btw is a big nose a big failo?

Hmm I think I can get away with these rather narrower lips. Btw is a big nose a big failo?
Definitely especially if it’s humped

Good job it worked great for me

• +1
Good job it worked great for me
Yeah but the diy shit is pain to use. Has the facial be inside your outside the mouth? Do you recommend the 3d printed version instead. Btw nice transformation

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Good
Yeah but the diy shit is pain to use. Has the facial be inside your outside the mouth? Do you recommend the 3d printed version instead. Btw nice transformation
Na you can you anyone you feel comfortable with

• +1
  • +1
my lips arent thin if anything theyre too big. yeah it might be my jaw but i reckon its the height of my lips making them seem more narrow