Mouth widening, alternatives to MSE/MARPE

howtoloooksmax?

howtoloooksmax?

dont talk about it be about it
I don’t have a especially narrow mouth, but it would definitely be a aesthetic improvement to have a wider mouth.

Are there any alternatives to MSE/MARPE? I’m reading about it online and I’ve seen a large range of quotes on MSE, from 9.000 - 20.000. At that cost, it wouldn’t be worth the investment from my end, it would really eat into my savings for DJS (which I’ve heard increases mouth width, but by not a large margin).

Are there any mouth widening alternatives out there? I’m honestly considering getting rhino, to improve my nose:mouth ratio at this point, but in reality that isn’t an actual solution to my problem.

Also another question since I can’t find a definite answer online - are there any complications to having MSE after DJS ?

only get surgery if it’s something important

Every single surgery will make ur face that more uncanny and unharmonious

Niggas here wanna be some perfect psl god changing useless things that won’t make a difference just to end up looking like James sapphire

• +1
Reactions: Naduk Baduk
only get surgery if it’s something important

Every single surgery will make ur face that more uncanny and unharmonious

Niggas here wanna be some perfect psl god changing useless things that won’t make a difference just to end up looking like James sapphire
Orthodontic procedures like MSE rarely cause uncanny/botched results.

But yea, you’re right ofc .

Last edited:
need a good surgeon to look good.

Just stretch your mouth using a lot of objects of big sizes.

Take this dog as an example for instance.

HAQCBrTa5vkCVXsMkXphKn 1200 80

Put a lot of things in your mouth and hold it there for some time.

You are very welcome.

• JFL
Reactions: FBl