Mouth widening works but ..

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I tried it got results but once I stopped doing it my lips went back to original state .
Better way is to just gobble some horse dick ed .

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin, Deleted member 24789, Necro and 2 others
D06F6983 0204 4870 AEB7 3ADDC2F8767B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 24444 and 4 others
How do you do it

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Lol at anyone who thinks it's legit

• +1
Reactions: tom69, ReinerGeist1 and 5.5psl
Dndr i am gonna tear my mounth apart if Its all Its gonna take to have wide mounth

One of my big failos

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Phillybeard1996, datboijj and 1 other person
anyone have the 3d model for mouth widening?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Dndr i am gonna tear my mounth apart if Its all Its gonna take to have wide mounth

One of my big failos
exactly people don't understand how terrible small mouth is
biggest sign of poor development for me

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Member since 2022, 5.5psl and datboijj
I tried it got results but once I stopped doing it my lips went back to original state .
Better way is to just gobble some horse dick ed .
how please

• +1
Reactions: It Began
Don't do it buddy, I told you that those devices are gimmicky, and relapse is always the case
it kills my harmony, i really hope puberty will fix it

How comame they say its not legit

@Phillybeard1996

it works temporarily, theres mouth widening surgery tho from what Ive read, but idk about that honestly, scars n shit. Small mouth aint even all that bad man, might be a nose problem in many cases. If your mouth has an average length of about 5-5,3cm and it looks small a rhino would be more promising. Also a small mouth can be aesthetic too, depends on the rest (not too small ofc).

it works temporarily, theres mouth widening surgery tho from what Ive read, but idk about that honestly, scars n shit. Small mouth aint even all that bad man, might be a nose problem in many cases. If your mouth has an average length of about 5-5,3cm and it looks small a rhino would be more promising. Also a small mouth can be aesthetic too, depends on the rest (not too small ofc).
@Phillybeard1996 got perma result you gotta do it for a long time

@Phillybeard1996 got perma result you gotta do it for a long time
perma result? so he literally stopped doing it like a year ago and the results remained the same?

perma result? so he literally stopped doing it like a year ago and the results remained the same?
Yes I can show you dm me

I used facial flex
How much did the device stretch your lips comparative to their natural state? I got a bootleg version but idk if its giving enough resistance to make a difference.

How much did the device stretch your lips comparative to their natural state? I got a bootleg version but idk if its giving enough resistance to make a difference.
I havent been keeping up with the routine