Mouthbreathing any bad effects ?

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
Right guys I know nothing about mouth breathing.

I wanna buy myself a jaw harp for musical reasons and I noticed that it implies mouth breathing as an instrument

also this guy is from UKR and looks pretty much normal for a mouth singer, the mongolian guy too so

watch clip

ok folks so many guys use mouth instruments as flute / digerdoo/whatever, and surely they use the mouth breathing a lot.

I wanna know if there are any REAL risks of mouth breathing or if it's all bullshit ?

real proof please, pics / source
Thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It doesn't matter if you practice with a wind instrument for several hours a day. What you do with the rest of your time determines your face. Pic related is Chet Baker, a jazz trumpeter.
D9df9cc3ff48728bc8a95cd198f204f8

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and SayNoToRotting
Mouthbreathing is the single worst looksmin that you can do

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yeah there are plenty of risks with mouthbreathing, but playing an instrument for an hour or so a day doesn't qualify as mouth breathing. Just breath properly the rest of the time.

Bro's wait;

Let's say one mouthbreathes all his life after age of 20

Do you think face can still change ?
????????????????????

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
his lower third is insane

What type of cope is this? seriously? it is avarage asf, I see teenager of 14 years old with better lower third all time every single fucking minute of my life bro.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
What type of cope is this? seriously? it is avarage asf, I see teenager of 14 years old with better lower third all time every single fucking minute of my life bro.
gigacope