Mouthguard clenching decreased my antegonial notch.

might just be the way my mouth is shaped, I have an extremely narrow palate.
was clenching something you adopted to improve jawline or just did naturally? do you have large masseters? straight and long ramus due to clenching?

was clenching something you adopted to improve jawline or just did naturally? do you have large masseters? straight and long ramus due to clenching?
I'm autistic and no one ever taught me proper mouth posture, you also tend to naturally clench your jaw while doing laborious tasks, and I've been working outdoors from an early age, luckily I didn't do at at night, only during the day, but my gums still suffered.

my masseters are pretty large and my jaw protrudes almost to the tip of my nose.

• +1
Reactions: VOC Chad and Deleted member 28759
I'm autistic and no one ever taught me proper mouth posture, you also tend to naturally clench your jaw while doing laborious tasks, and I've been working outdoors from an early age, luckily I didn't do at at night, only during the day, but my gums still suffered.

my masseters are pretty large and my jaw protrudes almost to the tip of my nose.
at least it’s not mouth breathing. has it had negative impact on your teeth? especially since you’ve been going it for 30 years? and do you have a straight ramus?

at least it’s not mouth breathing. has it had negative impact on your teeth? especially since you’ve been going it for 30 years? and do you have a straight ramus?
teeth are in good health, gums are a bit receded, but I've been consciously preventing myself from clenching my jaw for weeks now and now I've mostly fixed it.

it's mostly straight and upturned at the end near the protuberance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28759
How hard do u clench and for how long daily?