Move out or stay with parents

D

Deleted member 12413

Gold
I find myself at a crossroads for the upcoming year: the choice between transferring to a new university and residing with my parents, or remaining at my current university and sharing accommodation with friends. Which option would be more advantageous in your opinion?

Almost everyone here is a faluire nigga why ask us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, efidescontinuado, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
if you're already out stay out

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 12413
fr? the uni closer to my parents is better (rank wise)
How is this even a question then? You don't have to pay for a home and get better education.

Staying in contact with your friends should be trivial.

How is this even a question then? You don't have to pay for a home and get better education.

Staying in contact with your friends should be trivial.
While the difference in rankings isn't remarkably substantial, the alternative university holds a slightly higher standing in the realm of business. Nonetheless, my current university boasts a more robust business club, providing enhanced opportunities for networking and connections.

While the difference in rankings isn't remarkably substantial, the alternative university holds a slightly higher standing in the realm of business. Nonetheless, my current university boasts a more robust business club, providing enhanced opportunities for networking and connections.
Are you in business?

the easiest option is to kill yourself, dont have to do either and its free

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and efidescontinuado
Networking is everything.
I earn more than my friends who did better at uni simply because I made some lucky connections that recommended me to a good job.
Besides having a strong social network also means good social life.
You rarely get far in life with just hard work.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Deleted member 12413
Networking is everything.
I earn more than my friends who did better at uni simply because I made some lucky connections that recommended me to a good job.
Besides having a strong social network also means good social life.
You rarely get far in life with just hard work.
Fr? I was thinking that since im not in a top uni for business, I will get a shit job jfl.