moving lower jaw forward

Deleted member 21192

Deleted member 21192

this place fucking sucks
Hey,
I'm 18/19 and I'm trying to figure out how to move my lower jaw forward.
Anyone experienced/know if invisalign fixes chin projection / moves mandible forward?

thanks

Give more specifics nigga, or use the search bar faggot

depends on if you have underdeveloped bone or poor oral posture / dental arches. Aligners will not grow bone in you mandibular or chin if you do not have chin mass then only genio will fix this. I imagine then that fixing an overbite / deepbite and widening the dental arch would allow for a maxillary advancement device to be used, also palatal expansion may be required aswell. Get a scan to see what treatment options would be best for you.

• +1
Reactions: Asteroidzz
depends on if you have underdeveloped bone or poor oral posture / dental arches. Aligners will not grow bone in you mandibular or chin if you do not have chin mass then only genio will fix this. I imagine then that fixing an overbite / deepbite and widening the dental arch would allow for a maxillary advancement device to be used, also palatal expansion may be required aswell. Get a scan to see what treatment options would be best for you.
I believe its the second. I have a fairly good jawline, it just seems my ramus isn't long enough / my mandible isn't forward enough

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I believe its the second. I have a fairly good jawline, it just seems my ramus isn't long enough / my mandible isn't forward enough
Try messaging @ItsOver999 @Asteroidzz

• +1
Reactions: Asteroidzz