Moving my female version over here. Rate me plus post pictures of yourself as a foid.

Nah I'm being legit, not arguing with you lol. South Asians fit different niches depending on their ethnicity/phenotype and South Indians because of their dark skin and high ASI phenotype (nose skull etc) don't really benefit from prettyboymaxxing because they just don't fit that category. You guys would benefit from getting like a fade or curly hair, wearing some sweaters, growing some stubble and being dom, personality wise.

I'm being for real. The brown prettyboys I see tend to be of a Northern south asian background. It's not an insult.
Tfw when I'm not dark skin

And have a longer and straighter nose than probably you or that gook idontknow.

Keep trying to neg me lmao, you aren't even curry. Also post your face you coward, or DM me. Pretty rich of you to put labels on anyone when you are too much of a pussy to post your face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Remember you tried saying that these two were the same skin tones:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220430-193355_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220430-193355_Chrome.jpg
    636.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tfw when I'm not dark skin

And have a longer and straighter nose than probably you or that gook idontknow.

Keep trying to neg me lmao, you aren't even curry. Also post your face you coward, or DM me. Pretty rich of you to put labels on anyone when you are too much of a pussy to post your face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Remember you tried saying that these two were the same skin tones:
lmao yes I agree you look better than me, literally I've admitted as much many times and said in unrelated stuff outside of our comments to other people, in other discussion that I'm a 4/10 lowtier normie:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: literally arguing like a foid bringing up my looks when we're discussing phenos and shit:lul:

How am I negging you when I'm literally giving you advice that WORKS for dark South Indian pheno people lmao what the fuck are you talking about I'm literally saving you time and day, South Indians can't be prettyboys but they can be masc-chads :lul:

lmao yes I agree you look better than me, literally I've admitted as much many times and said in unrelated stuff outside of our comments to other people, in other discussion that I'm a 4/10 lowtier normie:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How am I negging you when I'm literally giving you advice that WORKS for dark South Indian pheno people lmao what the fuck are you talking about I'm literally saving you time and day, South Indians can't be prettyboys but they can be masc-chads :lul:
So that girl and me are the same skin tone :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Get your gook eyes checked. Also my features aren't masc at all lmao I have big doe eyes, and a long soft unmasculine, unstructured face.

Btw literally ask any other other curry on here if me and the girl are the same skin tone, I dare you.

So that girl and me are the same skin tone :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Get your gook eyes checked. Also my features aren't masc at all lmao I have big doe eyes, and a long soft unmasculine, unstructured face.

Btw literally ask any other other curry on here if me and the girl are the same skin tone, I dare you.
I said most South Indians tend to have her pheno and that they are very very dark skinned while you are dark skinned as well didnt say you and her had the same pheno:ogre: Also you have a big skull, high nose bridge, big lips and a masc nose. You have the features to pull off the look, your eyes ain't a problem tbh :Comfy:

Also you're still not addressing the crux of my argument because I think you know I'm right deep down. It's aight I guess

I said most South Indians tend to have her pheno and that they are very very dark skinned while you are dark skinned as well didnt say you and her had the same pheno:ogre: Also you have a big skull, high nose bridge, big lips and a masc nose. You have the features to pull off the look, your eyes ain't a problem tbh :Comfy:

Also you're still not addressing the crux of my argument because I think you know I'm right deep down. It's aight I guess
Jfl "muh dark skin" literally anyone sees that pic they'll agree that I'm just brown :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: but keep trying to hold that label away from me, as if I care about it when I want to be even lighter :lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA with that spiel you just proved that you bengalis literally have no clue about curry phenotypes, and just speak from your ass.

South Indians dont have long faces, the have compact shorter faces.

Wtf is "masc" nose? You mean my nose is long and big and a high nose bridge? Yeah that's not a South Indian trait either, South Indians tend to have a smaller, lower nose bridge, flatter noses.

Big lips? :unsure::unsure::unsure: literally where...????:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220430-195154_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220430-195154_Chrome.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Lmao I wish I was as chad as that first pic LMAO 🤣 😂 😭.
Damn dude you actually look good. You must be socially fucked if you’re incel looking like that ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Damn dude you actually look good. You must be socially fucked if you’re incel looking like that ngl.
Would the girl in your avi fuck with me irl?

Would the girl in your avi fuck with me irl?
You look decent, did you actually look like this in the past. But prob no, she’s a Stacy only way you’re fucking her is if it’s 1970s india and you’re rich through arranged marriage jfl.

It's over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I thought you were talking about the FaceApp girl, she would fuck with you. My avi would not she’s a Stacy jfl she is chadpreet only in current times.

You look decent, did you actually look like this in the past. But prob no, she’s a Stacy only way you’re fucking her is if it’s 1970s india and you’re rich through arranged marriage jfl.
Yeah those pictures are like a year- two years old. I aged alot tbh it's over.

I thought you were talking about the FaceApp girl, she would fuck with you. My avi would not she’s a Stacy jfl she is chadpreet only in current times.
Brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Dude it isn’t brutal you’re decent looking and if you looksmax you can ascend back to your old self and maybe even further.

The FaceApp girl looks decent you should be happy to be able to date her ngl. Don’t be standardcell and be Stacy only. Most of us will never get genuine desire and slay Stacies just like most of us will never be Nba players or billionaires. Don’t be greedy.

Just be happy you’re decent and you won’t end up a lonely incel who’s only hope is fat chicks or deformed looking Asian women.

Dude it isn’t brutal you’re decent looking and if you looksmax you can ascend back to your old self and maybe even further.

The FaceApp girl looks decent you should be happy to be able to date her ngl. Don’t be standardcell and be Stacy only. Most of us will never get genuine desire and slay Stacies just like most of us will never be Nba players or billionaires. Don’t be greedy.

Just be happy you’re decent and you won’t end up a lonely incel who’s she wasn’t jbw hope is fat chicks or deformed looking Asian women.

Idk maybe your girl is considered a stacy in India lmao, I think she's a cute becky 6/10 at most in the face, but her biggest appeal to me is her body.

My sister mogs the girl in your avi cause she doesn't have curry eye area, is light skin, and has a more defined jawline.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Idk maybe your girl is considered a stacy in India lmao, I think she's a cute becky 6/10 at most in the face, but her biggest appeal to me is her body.

My sister mogs the girl in your avi cause she doesn't have curry eye area, is light skin, and has a more defined jawline.
Idk I thinks she’s a Stacy she moggs pretty much every Indian girl I know irl. I’m pretty high T so I rate women pretty easy and I’m not too harsh of a rater for men either. You’d be a htn imo based on those old pics.

Also curry eye area isn’t that bad. I don’t have curry eye area but I’m still mtn and lots of Indians with Indian eye area mog me Because of symmetry, harmony and pct

Also @PrinterAndFaxMachin and @Preston
Was he a HTN or am i overating

Also would you mind pm pics of your sister. I never doxx and am very trustworthy.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

Last edited:
Idk I thinks she’s a Stacy she moggs pretty much every Indian girl I know irl. I’m pretty high T so I rate women pretty easy and I’m not too harsh of a rater for men either. You’d be a htn imo based on those old pics.

Was he a HTN

Also would you mind pm pics of your sister. I never doxx and am very trustworthy.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin
Bro Jfl is every indian girl a fucking subhuman or something lmao???? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, my sister is at best equal to a white htb here in the west, how is it possible that she mogs a literal indian "model"?