Moving out at 16. Is this a good idea?

frendly

frendly

👁
My parents keep telling me that I can move out and they’re fine with that. This summer I’ll be 16, my dad said he’ll let me go when I’m 16 and if I want to. I want to.
My goal is to drop out of high school and get my GED instead, so by next summer I can enroll in community college with financial aid. I’ll be working and studying from now on to next summer and forward. I’ll make 4000 (this summer) if I work 8 hour shifts everyday (not including weekends). I’ll probably stay at a friends house and keeping hopping from house to house each month until I’m stable enough to find a roomate and my own apartment. Im gonna finish community by the time I’m 18 and go to nursing school and be done with that by 20. I won’t have a car right now, for now I’ll just bike where I have to go or ask for a ride. I already bought my own phone and I have 700 dollars in cash right now. Is this a good plan?
The reason why I’m doing this is so I can prove to my parents and myself that I’m capable of accomplishing something. All my life I’ve been brought down my dad telling me everyday that I will become a useless, hairy, bald drug addict fag with 2 kids and no wife. Im tired of him constantly bringing my self esteem down and I want to shove it in his face that I can accomplish more without him. My friends parents are telling me it’s a bad idea but I still want to go with it. Is it a bad idea?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, socrates^, Deleted member 16375 and 1 other person
Your parents are failures

Stay at your parents house till Atleast 18

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 11770, musclemaxxer and 5 others
Think of all the money you can save by not paying rent. Just go along with your plane minus the part where you move out.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩., socrates^, ropeorcope and 3 others
Don’t move out unless u absolutely have to just study max for whatever profession u want and then money max

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩., frendly and thecel
DO NOT DROP OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL. That's a low IQ move. Don't move out until after graduation atleast

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., socrates^, frendly and 1 other person
You should stay at home unless you want to waste half your money wagecucking on rent. If you don't like your parents do something productive and stay out the house all day.

also dont drop out high school is a piece of cake to graduate

• +1
Reactions: frendly and thecel
America is a crazy place, it's like the only country in the world where people drop out of high school. LIke seriously, even in Western Europe (liberal as f***) people don't do that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: frendly, Deleted member 16375 and thecel
Your parents are failures

Stay at your parents house till Atleast 18

JFL at this soy reply. How can you not want to take an opportunity to be free and independent at a young age?

• +1
Reactions: frendly and UglyGod360
Life isn't a game.

Don't be a dumbass.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, frendly and LooksOrDeath
Only drop out if you have a plan, If you are going into a job that requires a skillset and no degree then sure drop out but you will have to prove yourself even more and work harder to show that you make up for it stupid idea to drop out of high school when you are going to be a nurse

• +1
Reactions: frendly
Unless you have a couple hundred thousand u got from being early in crypto, then yes, retarded idea

Just because your parents frustrated you doesn't mean you should move out ASAP, save up, get you a skill, get a job, have a plan.

• +1
Reactions: socrates^ and frendly
Rent is the most moneyminning thing on the planet. It is money you spend that you never get back, it's just deducted from your net worth (unlike paying a mortgage). If you have free rent with your parents, moving out is the most low-IQ move possible

• +1
Reactions: frendly
Only drop out if you have a plan, If you are going into a job that requires a skillset and no degree then sure drop out but you will have to prove yourself even more and work harder to show that you make up for it stupid idea to drop out of high school when you are going to be a nurse
Nurses make good money, my cousin is a nurse and he made 250k this year.

Life isn't a game.

Don't be a dumbass.
Life IS a game

literally life is a game based on how much u can level up your character to mog (ex. career, looksmaxxing, dating, everything)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, frendly and thecel
My parents keep telling me that I can move out and they’re fine with that. This summer I’ll be 16, my dad said he’ll let me go when I’m 16 and if I want to. I want to.
My goal is to drop out of high school and get my GED instead, so by next summer I can enroll in community college with financial aid. I’ll be working and studying from now on to next summer and forward. I’ll make 4000 (this summer) if I work 8 hour shifts everyday (not including weekends). I’ll probably stay at a friends house and keeping hopping from house to house each month until I’m stable enough to find a roomate and my own apartment. Im gonna finish community by the time I’m 18 and go to nursing school and be done with that by 20. I won’t have a car right now, for now I’ll just bike where I have to go or ask for a ride. I already bought my own phone and I have 700 dollars in cash right now. Is this a good plan?
The reason why I’m doing this is so I can prove to my parents and myself that I’m capable of accomplishing something. All my life I’ve been brought down my dad telling me everyday that I will become a useless, hairy, bald drug addict fag with 2 kids and no wife. Im tired of him constantly bringing my self esteem down and I want to shove it in his face that I can accomplish more without him. My friends parents are telling me it’s a bad idea but I still want to go with it. Is it a bad idea?
no, mooch off your parents and save up money until they kick you out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770 and frendly
what daddy issues do to a mfer