Moving To Eastern Europe

K

Kax1234

Iron
Would you move to Russia if you spoke Russian?

What would you do for work?

I speak Russian but the economic situation there is really shitty atm so not sure about it career wise (even though i currently don't have a job). The women are three times hotter than here in the U.K though.

Stay away from them like the plague.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
no, i'm fine in my own shithole

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2969
Why the fuck would you come to this shithole, I'm moving out soon and I couldn't be happier.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Everyone in EE doesn't like foreigners unless you can almost perfectly speak the language with barely any accent.

• +1
Saint Petersburg only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Russian and Ukrainian women are honestly the best looking ngl

I still wouldn't move there though

• +1
Why the fuck would you come to this shithole, I'm moving out soon and I couldn't be happier.

But the girls man... One of the only places in the world you see 3/10 guys with 7/10 girls
Everyone in EE doesn't like foreigners unless you can almost perfectly speak the language with barely any accent.

This is not true.. Russians love european foreigners

But the girls man... One of the only places in the world you see 3/10 guys with 7/10 girls

they would reject you within eye blink

• +1

You're retarded if you think that. Also, you wont be getting the girls there. Just trust me and stay in your own country.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and fakemeta.
Aka, you will get beat the fuck out of for not understanding how our countries run/work by angry drunks.

I'm Ukranian lol - also this is so wrong. I know many English people who live in Moscow... It's very safe. This guy is trying to keep all the hotties for himself.

• WTF
Reactions: FromEE
Not to Russia since it's outside of the EU.

I'd love to live in Warsaw, Prague or Budapest but the life quality there is low (low income, high costs), the air quality is shit and I don't speak the local language. So I'd rather stay in WE and date someone from EE (or of EE origin)

I'd love to live in Warsaw, Prague or Budapest but the life quality there is low (low income, high costs), the air quality is shit and I don't speak the local language. So I'd rather stay in WE and date someone from EE (or of EE origin)

When EE girls move to Western Europe, their SMV skyrockets therefore they are just as difficult to get as any other western girl

When EE girls move to Western Europe, their SMV skyrockets therefore they are just as difficult to get as any other western girl
Still act more feminine and kind than most western bitches (in my experience)

Cost of living in Warsaw and Budapest isn't that high.