Moving to europe

D

Deleted member 17312

Iron
I am Brazillian and have an italian citizenship. Is it even worth moving to europe as an average 5ft9 guy? Will I be mogged to death and beyond by 6ft4 24 inch bideltoid men all over the place? (Since I am a logician, the work prospect there is much better within universities).

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18819
You’re white so it shouldn’t be a problem.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17312
You’re white so it shouldn’t be a problem.
So the height fetish is a north american trait, whereas europe leans toward a racial bias in dating situations?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18819
So the height fetish is a north american trait, whereas europe leans toward a racial bias in dating situations?
Being tall is desired everywhere. However at your height you can still manage as long as you have robust facial features and a large dominant skull.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17312
Anywhere you can live a good life with the right script

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17312
italians are among the shortest europeans u wont stand out

• +1
Reactions: 444 and Deleted member 17312
Anywhere you can live a good life with the right script
I could live contemplating intelectual matters anywhere, but if I want to get laid with a certain frequency and with not much effort I have to think about practical matters beforehand

You will get height mogged at 5’9” but it isn’t actually a failo. There will be plenty of guys taller but also plenty of guys around the same height.

If you wear boots you will be tall as or taller than most girls.

I am Brazillian and have an italian citizenship. Is it even worth moving to europe as an average 5ft9 guy? Will I be mogged to death and beyond by 6ft4 24 inch bideltoid men all over the place? (Since I am a logician, the work prospect there is much better within universities).
move to the UK, it's easy mode

You should do fine little Gödel, Italians are not that tall.

You srsly spend too much time on this site and got autism if you're thinking about something like that, jfl don't be a loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I live in nothern italy, in Uni average guy height is 5'11, so you are a couple inches below average, if you have good facial features you can pull something, but you MUST have a social circle, without it it truly OVER, even if you are a chad it becomes really really hard.
Here is not like north america where people are obsessed with height and you have granted pussy if you are 6'3, here face and pheno is king

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Being tall is desired everywhere.
Being tall + good looking, if not it's useless like an 8inch+ wiener on an Incel, nobody will care.

• +1
Jfl i live here, nobody uses tinder and getting dates out of instagram is insanely hard, the only way to get pussy is thru friends or social events(there are places where young people usually go friday night and saturday)where you go with your group and maybe talk to other people, there is VERY limited 1:1 interaction that you can levarage.
Clubs are out of question, the most you could get there is a kiss(not that hard) and maybe she'll jerk you off in the bathrooms(legendary tier event), no way a girl leaves with you.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Jfl i live here, nobody uses tinder and getting dates out of instagram is insanely hard, the only way to get pussy is thru friends or social events(there are places where young people usually go friday night and saturday)where you go with your group and maybe talk to other people, there is VERY limited 1:1 interaction that you can levarage.
Clubs are out of question, the most you could get there is a kiss(not that hard) and maybe she'll jerk you off in the bathrooms(legendary tier event), no way a girl leaves with you.
I've been to Rome twice and got hundreds of likes on Tinder. Maybe it's because I'm blonde + german + for sure have halfway good pics and got the "exotic" bonus there, who knows.

• +1
I've been to Rome twice and got hundreds of likes on Tinder. Maybe it's because I'm blonde + german + for sure have halfway good pics and got the "exotic" bonus there, who knows.
U have good pheno and decent face. Height is cope, but for my ego i wish i was taller.
I have a good face, worse pheno but i still pull hard w tinder. In fact i tried italy and got most redhairs - im into them the most - dtf or eager to meet. So muh italy is incel central is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I'm not saying that your experience isn't true, but the women that use tinder here are desperate, trust me, most good looking young women here don't use it(they don't need to).
Beign blonde here(nothern italy) is not that much of a halo, there is always your occasional nordic pheno looking guy with blue eyes and blonde hair.
I'm pretty sure that i can get other italians here in the forum vouch for what i said. You are probably just gl
If i were you i would get back to Rome at this point jfl

• +1
Here in brazil you can literally go to the gas station where people get together and get laid, it's low effort af

yea, many girls in italy are quite "pudic". Unless you are chad, ofc

Here in brazil you can literally go to the gas station where people get together and get laid, it's low effort af
Damn I want to travel to Brazil so bad :feelswah:
Which part is better?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm not saying that your experience isn't true, but the women that use tinder here are desperate, trust me, most good looking young women here don't use it(they don't need to).
Beign blonde here(nothern italy) is not that much of a halo, there is always your occasional nordic pheno looking guy with blue eyes and blonde hair.
I'm pretty sure that i can get other italians here in the forum vouch for what i said. You are probably just gl
If i were you i would get back to Rome at this point jfl
I'm italian and can confirm
We have the worst female to male ratio on Tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Damn I want to travel to Brazil so bad :feelswah:
Which part is better?
I'm originally from the south of brazil, girls are more European there, but their habits are less promiscuous, whereas sao paulo and rio de janeiro, where I live rn, are quite easy to get laid as an outgoing and funny kind of guy

Is it safe enough?
Rio de janeiro and the capital of sao paulo are pretty dangerous. Going out alone at night is not a possibility, you must have some friends for safety, not for getting women tho

• +1