MPMD Mercury poising video

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat

Watch all of it and get a 23andme test to find out if you have an MTHFR polymorphism

@Don't Forget to mew
@Moggy
@Bewusst
@her

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, thecel, IWantToMax and 4 others
will watch later bro, thanks for the mention!

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
will watch later bro, thanks for the mention!
I wrote a shit load of stuff about mercury around this time last year. But in the next months I'm gonna go through absolutely everything so thoroughly. Identifying problems and risk and providing unyielding solutions. I'll dig into the human genome and explain what's the best approach to take if you have certain polymorphisms. Will dig into the gut-brain axis, dopamine fasting etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, draco, diggbicc and 1 other person
What foods and things irl can give you mercury poisoning?

Also just a PSA for those teenagers buying SAM-e, not to take it. It's extremely dangerous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610, diggbicc, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
I wrote a shit load of stuff about mercury around this time last year. But in the next months I'm gonna go through absolutely everything so thoroughly. Identifying problems and risk and providing unyielding solutions. I'll dig into the human genome and explain what's the best approach to take if you have certain polymorphisms. Will dig into the gut-brain axis, dopamine fasting etc.
Remove dental fillings I guess

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Seth Walsh
What foods and things irl can give you mercury poisoning?
Fish such as tuna, water, air pollution, various consumer products. None of them will give you poisoning but they'll increase your levels. Off the top of my head, I remember <9ng/dl of Mercury being safe, 10-15ng/dl gets worrying and like 50ng/dl is undoubtedly mercury poising. Remove amalgam fillings if you have them. Start a slow chelation process; google Andy Cutler Chelation. SAM-e has the potential to redistribute mercury into your brain, especially if you have C677T or even worse polymorphisms. If your MTHFR pathway has problems, you likely store metals in body tissue; SAM-e is very dangerous in that case, because SAM-e is essentially an active form of methionine that crosses the blood-brain barrier. It has the capability to carry mercury with it. Also, people just don't need to take SAM-e. The bullshit about making you grow taller is just bullshit. Don't literally risk your life.
I think we talked about this on discord like last summer haha
Fish such as tuna, water, air pollution, various consumer products. None of them will give you poisoning but they'll increase your levels. Off the top of my head, I remember <9ng/dl of Mercury being safe, 10-15ng/dl gets worrying and like 50ng/dl is undoubtedly mercury poising. Remove amalgam fillings if you have them. Start a slow chelation process; google Andy Cutler Chelation. SAM-e has the potential to redistribute mercury into your brain, especially if you have C677T or even worse polymorphisms. If you're MTHFR pathway has problems, you likely store metals in body tissue; SAM-e is very dangerous in that case, because SAM-e is essentially an active form of methionine that crosses the blood-brain barrier. It has the capability to carry mercury with it. Also, people just don't need to take SAM-e. The bullshit about making you grow taller is just bullshit. Don't literally risk your life.

I think we talked about this on discord like last summer haha
Bill Gates is also trying to push a vaccine that's full of mercury ..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, diggbicc, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
Would there be any way to fix a mutated MTHFR gene with CRISPR in the future? Can epigenetics play an important role in the expression of this gene?

Watch all of it and get a 23andme test to find out if you have an MTHFR polymorphism

@Don't Forget to mew
@Moggy
@Bewusst
@her
View attachment 405161

so you are an anti-vaxxer, that pretty much concludes everything (not ad hominem btw), please research the blood brain barrier man. If SAM-e did this then everyone would have autism because SAM (methionine) is found in every single person, and people who are hypermethylated should all have mercury poisoning. Also please link to actual studies on sam-e overdose and mercury poisoning or autism.

Would there be any way to fix a mutated MTHFR gene with CRISPR in the future? Can epigenetics play an important role in the expression of this gene?
I think CRISPR can fix MTHFR mutations yeah. Epigenetics wouldn’t play apart unless the gene isn’t mutated. If it is’ you’d need CRISPR.
I think CRISPR can fix MTHFR mutations yeah. Epigenetics wouldn’t play apart unless the gene isn’t mutated. If it is’ you’d need CRISPR.
Taking B vitamins like B6 B9 and B12 in their active form along with trimethylglycine is a good routine if you have MTHFR problems. Environment variables wouldn’t play so much of a factor besides maybe doing things that put less work on your methylation pathway

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 4946

Taking B vitamins like B6 B9 and B12 in their active form along with trimethylglycine is a good routine if you have MTHFR problems. Environment variables wouldn’t play so much of a factor besides maybe doing things that put less work on your methylation pathway
I need a 23 and me test to see if I have a MTHFR mutated gene, also to see if I have mpb or the ACTN3 gene.

Any idea CRISPR is out commericially without sides?

I need a 23 and me test to see if I have a MTHFR mutated gene, also to see if I have mpb or the ACTN3 gene.

Any idea CRISPR is out commericially without sides?
I don't know when CRISPR will be commercially available but probably not soon. There's not really any gene you can check for MPB. That comes down to TCF/LEF activity in the Wnt/B Catenin pathway and whether your B Catenin gets degraded within the proteasome or carried to the Wnt target genes by the necessary TCF/LEF. Those Wnt target genes are KRT81 and movo1 as far as I know. Yeah checking ACTN3 would be useful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
lmfao at how retarded this thread is:https://ndnr.com/mindbody/toxicity-and-depression/ mercury poisoning has been shown to cause depression, guess what SAM-e has been shown to be even more effective than anti depressants for depression, just goes to show how delusional you are anyone with a brain in biochem would know it wouldn't cause mercury poisoning JFL at you for trying to push forward retarded broscience

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Deleted member 5521
lmfao at how retarded this thread is:https://ndnr.com/mindbody/toxicity-and-depression/ mercury poisoning has been shown to cause depression, guess what SAM-e has been shown to be even more effective than anti depressants for depression, just goes to show how delusional you are anyone with a brain in biochem would know it wouldn't cause mercury poisoning JFL at you for trying to push forward retarded broscience
you're an absolute brainlet. do you not understand what hes saying.. ive given you the benefit of the doubt before but its to the point where you seem not to be able to comprehend what people are saying. listen.. SAM-E DOESN'T CAUSE MERCURY TO ENTER YOUR SYSTEM, do you understand.... its almost impossible to generate a new element (unless you have a nuclear reactor)... what it does is since its a sulphate it will bind to mercury and move it into the brain. do you understand now.... literally if SAM-E was a person you'd fucking marry it jesus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, randomvanish and Deleted member 4946
you're an absolute brainlet. do you not understand what hes saying.. ive given you the benefit of the doubt before but its to the point where you seem not to be able to comprehend what people are saying. listen.. SAM-E DOESN'T CAUSE MERCURY TO ENTER YOUR SYSTEM, do you understand.... its almost impossible to generate a new element (unless you have a nuclear reactor)... what it does is since its a sulphate it will bind to mercury and move it into the brain. do you understand now.... literally if SAM-E was a person you'd fucking marry it jesus.
he said it would cause mercury poisoning and autism (if that was true, all naturally hypermethylated people would have autism) you absolute fucking idiot when did i say it will CAUSE mercury to enter your system? Get half a brain first then speak

Last edited:
he said it would cause mercury poisoning and autism (if that was true, all naturally hypermethylated people would have autism) you absolute fucking idiot when did i say it will CAUSE mercury to enter your system? Get half a brain first then speak

brainlet, firstly read the definition posted above. Firstly he said SAM-E would DISPLACE the mercury.

. If your MTHFR pathway has problems, you likely store metals in body tissue; SAM-e is very dangerous in that case, because SAM-e is essentially an active form of methionine that crosses the blood-brain barrier. It has the capability to carry mercury with it.

You're mischaracterizing his views by saying it will CAUSE MERCURY poisoning which is something hes never said, you're thereby implying it somehow increased the mercury levels in the body not simply moving it around. and he's right about vaccines containing mercury though for most people its not a problem with a function 1-carbon metabolic pathway LIKE HE SAID. Like i said originally, you cant interpret words on a screen and its funny, now go take your SAM-e. And in response to the part about all hypermethylators having autism, you do realize the mercury has to be present for the SAM-e to displace, they most likely had functional MTHFR enzymes that caused them to detox it quickly, if they didnt they probably died of mercury poisoning and that's why you've never heard of them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
he'S an absolute moron, just ignore him

View attachment 409308
brainlet, firstly read the definition posted above. Firstly he said SAM-E would DISPLACE the mercury.

You're mischaracterizing his views by saying it will CAUSE MERCURY poisoning which is something hes never said, you're thereby implying it somehow increased the mercury levels in the body not simply moving it around. and he's right about vaccines containing mercury though for most people its not a problem with a function 1-carbon metabolic pathway LIKE HE SAID. Like i said originally, you cant interpret words on a screen and its funny, now go take your SAM-e. And in response to the part about all hypermethylators having autism, you do realize the mercury has to be present for the SAM-e to displace, they most likely had functional MTHFR enzymes that caused them to detox it quickly, if they didnt they probably died of mercury poisoning and that's why you've never heard of them
THIS is what his FOLLOWER claimed. I never implied anything, this is what I got told lmfao and you do realise SAM-e is a natural metabolite found in your body right? So how the fuck are you risking your life by taking a supplement of it? And now you are claiming that people with natural hypermethylation who didn't have functional MTHFR enzymes died of mercury poisoning when there isn't even a SINGLE documented case of that, Jfl more bioscience in your next response

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 4.51.44 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 4.51.44 pm.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
THIS is what his FOLLOWER claimed. I never implied anything, this is what I got told lmfao and you do realise SAM-e is a natural metabolite found in your body right? So how the fuck are you risking your life by taking a supplement of it?

in the post above you are responding to claims that SAM-E will “cause mercury poisoning” (and youre responding to him not his follower) which if you read my previous reply is not what he said, thats what im trying to tell you. also sulphates bind to mercury okay thats a fact. SAM-E is a sulfate thats a fact. if you have a functioning mthfr enzyme youre most likely fine because you detoxed the stored mercury which is why not everyone has problems, but a large % of the pop doesnt and thats what seth is saying that youre not understanding

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
in the post above you are responding to claims that SAM-E will “cause mercury poisoning” (and youre responding to him not his follower) which if you read my previous reply is not what he said, thats what im trying to tell you. also sulphates bind to mercury okay thats a fact. SAM-E is a sulfate thats a fact. if you have a functioning mthfr enzyme youre most likely fine because you detoxed the stored mercury which is why not everyone has problems, but a large % of the pop doesnt and thats what seth is saying that youre not understanding
all this info you got off a video, please quote from actual scientific studies not broscience again bro

Bill Gates is also trying to push a vaccine that's full of mercury ..
yes he has even tried to modify crops genetically and pollute strains with defective varieties, despite it being shown that his attempts to push this along with his trial vaccines in remote parts of india, africa and haiti turned out to be heavily toxic causing genetic deformities and syndromes in the generations to come.
She will perfectly explain what is happening

bookmark, mirror and save these videos, youtube wants these taken down.

Off the top of my head, I remember <9ng/dl of Mercury being safe, 10-15ng/dl gets worrying and like 50ng/dl is undoubtedly mercury poising.
Also see the work of Aojunus Wonderplanitz, he speaks about this and why there is a push for vaccination and a war on raw whole foods, he was being spied on by the CIA and has escaped death and on some occasions even injected by something by them. He apparently died of 'suicide' one day.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
all this info you got off a video, please quote from actual scientific studies not broscience again bro
Well the first claim I made was that SAM-e is a sulfate.

Look at the structure above. Now that that's proven, onto my second claim: Sulfates redistribute mercury.
View attachment 410016

You can also look at the research on Chelation which use sulfates to bind up mercury in order for it to be excreted, they use sulfates in order to do so. An example being 2,3-dimercaptosuccinic acid. As you can see I was right you were wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 4946
Well the first claim I made was that SAM-e is a sulfate.
View attachment 410013
Look at the structure above. Now that that's proven, onto my second claim: Sulfates redistribute mercury.
View attachment 410016

You can also look at the research on Chelation which use sulfates to bind up mercury in order for it to be excreted, they use sulfates in order to do so. An example being 2,3-dimercaptosuccinic acid. As you can see I was right you were wrong.
you definitely have it wrong, just because it is a sulfate how do you know that SPECIFIC one redistributes mercury? It's role in the body isn't even got anything to do with heavy metals as it is part of the methylation process of all cells. It adds a METHYL group to cells around the body (they serve as cell cycle counter) I see no reason why it even needs to pass through the blood-brain barrier as it's task is not even there. Yet again you have shown no evidence again apart from some random study which you haven't quoted anything to support your broscience I did however find this
'Consequently, this amino acid offers considerable promise as a potential agent for treating acute MeHg exposure.'
I asked you for evidence on SAM-e and how it can lead up to mercury poisoning or autism, i asked you for a single documented case where a hypermethylated individual was autistic or died from mercury poisoning to which you have provided NOTHING. Just stop this brosceince immediately!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bruh567 and Traxanas
you definitely have it wrong, just because it is a sulfate how do you know that SPECIFIC one redistributes mercury? It's role in the body isn't even got anything to do with heavy metals as it is part of the methylation process of all cells. It adds a METHYL group to cells around the body (they serve as cell cycle counter) I see no reason why it even needs to pass through the blood-brain barrier as it's task is not even there. Yet again you have shown no evidence again apart from some random study which you haven't quoted anything to support your broscience I did however find this
'Consequently, this amino acid offers considerable promise as a potential agent for treating acute MeHg exposure.'
I asked you for evidence on SAM-e and how it can lead up to mercury poisoning or autism, i asked you for a single documented case where a hypermethylated individual was autistic or died from mercury poisoning to which you have provided NOTHING. Just stop this brosceince immediately!
Thing is, there isn't a single warning against overdosing on SAM-E, it is left as something to be further researched about, but regardless safety is a priority to research firstly. You'd think doctors wouldn't let this one go and potentially harm many, and thus destroy their reputation.

At the same time, I doubt SAM-E can be potent enough to influence DNA methylation to such extent to grow you beyond your genetic's potential, with the possibility of sprouting a tumor in your brain and inducing gigantism-tier hypermethylation. tbh ngl idk

Thing is, there isn't a single warning against overdosing on SAM-E, it is left as something to be further researched about, but regardless safety is a priority to research firstly. You'd think doctors wouldn't let this one go and potentially harm many, and thus destroy their reputation.

At the same time, I doubt SAM-E can be potent enough to influence DNA methylation to such extent to grow you beyond your genetic's potential, with the possibility of sprouting a tumor in your brain and inducing gigantism-tier hypermethylation. tbh ngl idk
yes there are warnings on overdose they say not to exceed over 1600mg

This.

Fucking 2g of SAMe? @Strike_Poseidon what are you trying to do? Kill people? This is extremely dangerous and shouldn't be used by any person here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Bruh567 and JustTrynnaAscend
This.

Fucking 2g of SAMe? @Strike_Poseidon what are you trying to do? Kill people? This is extremely dangerous and shouldn't be used by any person here.
You know it’s a common supplement they give to people with depression? Some of these people are taking over 1600 mg every single day and you can find tons of resources on it doesn’t affect them in any way except they may have stomach troubles occasionally while they are taking it. Saying it causes mercury poisoning is bullshit I want to see one official source on that with results on a human.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Bruh567
You know it’s a common supplement they give to people with depression? Some of these people are taking over 1600 mg every single day and you can find tons of resources on it doesn’t affect them in any way except they may have stomach troubles occasionally while they are taking it. Saying it causes mercury poisoning is bullshit I want to see one official source on that with results on a human.
ERROR 404 STUDY NOT FOUND MUST SHAME CAUSE I AM A PUSSY

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 5521 and JustTrynnaAscend
This.

LMFAO, why do doctors even recommend up to 1600mg of sam-e for depression? They are trying to kill them?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Bruh567, Deleted member 1849 and 1 other person
ERROR 404 STUDY NOT FOUND MUST SHAME CAUSE I AM A PUSSY
Honestly this dude a few days ago was all about heightmaxing and he takes a whole new direction coping hard with some bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567 and Deleted member 4946
Honestly this dude a few days ago was all about heightmaxing and he takes a whole new direction coping hard with some bullshit.
Imagine having you scientific belifs changed by an anti vaxxer

plus IF I do die I will be at peace than rot like him

• Love it
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
Imagine having you scientific belifs changed by an anti vaxxer

plus IF I do die I will be at peace than rot like him
You won’t. But regardless, I’d do everything in my power to say “I tried, and there was nothing else I could’ve done.” Rather in a few years look back and regretting that decision for the rest of my life. Nobody said it was going to be a easy road, and not many people are going to do it but just you being on this site alone is something 99% of people aren’t doing, so either do some real scientific research and provide it before you try to “debunk” facts some people went very deep in the internet to provide while spending their time to help you. Instead, of just spewing shit out of you’re mouth without any references.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5521 and Bruh567
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend, Bruh567 and Deleted member 4946
Wow, it’s also crazy how he’s been registered at this site since the
“Only about 3% to 5% of patients discontinue SAM-e because of side effects, primarily gastrointestinal, Brown said.”

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
C
Wow, it’s also crazy how he’s been registered at this site since the

“Only about 3% to 5% of patients discontinue SAM-e because of side effects, primarily gastrointestinal, Brown said.”
cant blame them tbh but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
i have autism

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend, Deleted member 5521 and Deleted member 4946
tfw I'm gonna become a disabled autist after taking a few pills

@Don't Forget to mew is it over for me my mewing mewer?

tfw I'm gonna become a disabled autist after taking a few pills

@Don't Forget to mew is it over for me my mewing mewer?
most likely ready a few posts above.

Any specific reason why you tagged me here @Seth Walsh ?

Oh shit I didnt see lmfao
Tuna, I think salmon? Dolphin meat, vaccines that have ethylmercury as a preservative(lots of flu shots) and canned foods

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I have my raw DNA data. Give me a TLDR on how to find out if I have this shit or not.