Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
He looks kind of like you but different pheno. @Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, edodalic29, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
in another life, he might not be a seething deathnik getting mogged by BWCs every day
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Sny
Fellow God fearing Christian man

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, edodalic29, TechnoBoss and 2 others
in another life, he might not be a seething deathnik getting mogged by BWCs every day
brutal
You are the one posting about race lil bro not me. Unlike your insecure ass I don't have a primal urge to post about race every single day to satisfy my tribalsitic primitive ape mind

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nope, Richard Cheese, BrahminBoss and 4 others
You are the one posting about race lil bro not me. Unlike your insecure ass I don't have a primal urge to post about race every single day to satisfy my tribalsitic primitive ape mind

"It's not just the kkk this guy made the ideology of whites being superior itself obscure and non nt thing"

Sure thing lil bro, you are an anti white ethnic who unironcally thinks white pride, white unity, white anything is bad and unfair.
a jewish golem through and through

White 404
More white than you pajeet.

"It's not just the kkk this guy made the ideology of whites being superior itself obscure and non nt thing"

Sure thing lil bro, you are an anti white ethnic who unironcally thinks white pride, white unity, white anything is bad and unfair.
a jewish golem through and through
What the fuck are you even talking about.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

thats a quote from his kkk thread he just made ans baits non self hating white people with.

He's taking it out of context. What I said was in regards to the activist Stetson and the consequences of his actions. I didn't say anything about white pride or white unity being bad I just said that after the dissolution of KKK and the secrets of the organization being made public. White supremacy began to be associated with schizos in white clad uniforms in torches which is true. My post was mostly a sublte quip at sfcels and most of my race threads in general are satire. That nigga is a retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Deprived, BrahminBoss and 2 others
"Son" as if you aren't a 16yr old perma virgin British kid lol. You've got no right.
Keep coping son. Pray to gandy and he might grace you with 3 inches of height taking you to the staggering height of 5’11.

• +1
Keep coping son. Pray to gandy and he might grace you with 3 inches of height taking you to the staggering height of 5’11.
- said by a pajeet who's never seen a vagina in real life. JFL

• +1
Both very sophisticated noble gentlemen

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Sny
  • +1
- said by a pajeet who's never seen a vagina in real life. JFL
Why are you still on my dick son? Am I that good at rage baiting? Maybe if you had a job you wouldn’t be so angry son.

Why are you still on my dick son? Am I that good at rage baiting? Maybe if you had a job you wouldn’t be so angry son.
-16yr old british virgin btw

16yrs old calling people almost 10 years older than him a child. Also you're a virgin btw lol.
You would look like a child compared to me.

It’s not my fault you’re a terra manlet blame your whore mother
ahwe looks like I made the 16yr old british virgin mad lol

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Mad at what jfl ? you don’t have the intellect to make me mad
-16yr old perma virgin from some nowhere town in the UK (bradford)

also "intellect" jfl dont need intellect to make you mad. i can just point out the fact your 16 and a virgin and you will seethe.

-16yr old perma virgin from some nowhere town in the UK (bradford)

also "intellect" jfl dont need intellect to make you mad. i can just point out the fact your 16 and a virgin and you will seethe.
Bradford wouldn’t be a nowhere town. Oh no I’m young!!!! And a virgin!!!!! :soy: