Mr Olympia Chris Bumstead physique outside

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
06A9DB66 D805 4313 BBE4 F148BA35BF04

Looks like shit! Muh I need to roid for muscle mass Muh I need to roid to reach sub 10% bf.

Niggers, this looks like shit. A normal lean athletic physique mogs all. Just build up some muscle then stay lean forever. Anything more is masc cope.

@Arborist @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, MaxillaMaxing, baldgeeza and 3 others
No reply pill is too brutal

Muh Brad Pitt in the fight club

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, Danish_Retard and Reformed
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, justinzayn, baldgeeza and 5 others
Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
water, nobody wants to see your pumped up veiny gym selfies, if you don't look good without a pump you need to train harder.

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Mewton, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 20399, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
rope

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Obv Busmtead is too big but smth like this is ideal to look like you lift in a shirt
View attachment 2347698
Yeah but you definitely need to wear like small or medium with this
This guy has like 14.5-15 inch arms max with a pump and magic mirror lighting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc, Chadlet666, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
It’s ur neck, crop ur head out and it looks fine
I’m literally anorexic weight, @defezman is 35 pounds heavier at the same height for reference

• Woah
Jfl at caring for arms. All about V taper

Going off of female studies. I can link some if u want

It’s ur neck, crop ur head out and it looks fine
Bruh he does no look like this irl. Nobody looked like their pump in giga magic mirror lighting irl. Even Brad Pitt from fight club would look ridiculous in this lighting with a pump

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington and Reformed
The roids have destroyed him. He used to be a pretty boy slayer in college and now he’s overly tanned, wrinkly, norwooding and looks 10 years older than he is.

IMG 0082
IMG 0083

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Reformed and Blackgymmax
Ideal in Mumbai
I’ve been in this mindset for about 8 months. You’ll realize soon that putting more muscle doesn’t do shit. Lean v taper is enough, then it’s about face and height

I’ve been in this mindset for about 8 months. You’ll realize soon that putting more muscle doesn’t do shit. Lean v taper is enough, then it’s about face and height
Interesting take as an incel who started lifting 2 weeks ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20399, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
B527EFBF 6656 4819 AC63 CB907433F8DA

Any bigger than this woman and men alike think you have a small pecker

• +1
Reactions: zainab and Amnesia
That pic right there is the ideal physique I’m talking about. Looks athletic and lean
In that picture he's literally as big or bigger than the guy posted above who you said is too big. That's what it looks like in normal lighting.

• Hmm...
In that picture he's literally as big or bigger than the guy posted above who you said is too big. That's what it looks like in normal lighting
Mf ur overestimating how much lighting makes a difference. Sure it’s significant but not that much. In the highschool pic he doesn’t look ‘bulky’ with a lot of muscle

Mf ur overestimating how much lighting makes a difference. Sure it’s significant but not that much. In the highschool pic he doesn’t look ‘bulky’ with a lot of muscle
I'm not overestimating you dumb ass. I can estimate anyone's size irl based on a picture from proportions leanness pumps and lighting. You've been watching this shit for 2 weeks and my eye has been trained for 10 years. You really think you have a single point on me when you are lean and get a pump and use harsh downwards lighting you can look like you gained 15lbs.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I'm not overestimating you dumb ass. I can estimate anyone's size irl based on a picture from proportions leanness pumps and lighting. You've been watching this shit for 2 weeks and my eye has been trained for 10 years. You really think you have a single point on me when you are lean and get a pump and use harsh downwards lighting you can look like you gained 15lbs.
3 years been at this. Obv ik lighting makes a difference, which is why I only go off by clavicles, waist and hips. This is why a V taper only matters, bc ur not gonna be in the gym 24/7 when u can ‘look’ big

3 years been at this. Obv ik lighting makes a difference, which is why I only go off by clavicles, waist and hips. This is why a V taper only matters, bc ur not gonna be in the gym 24/7 when u can ‘look’ big
3 Years? Sir you're 16 and started lifting a few weeks ago. Post physique if you've been at this for 3 years btw.
Second Going off clavs waist and hips? You called a guy with a completely normal frame too big when he would look normal athletic in a shirt. If you're 5'11 you need like arms above 18-18.5 inches to actually look big and not athletic. And you add about 1-2 inches of arm size (or 10-12lbs raw muscle)per height inch to get that oversized look.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
next youtube video when?

• JFL
Reactions: charlesmog, Deleted member 24444 and Reformed
No such thing as too much muscle as a natty

• Hmm...
None of that matters
You'll only looks good in clothes if you have a robust frame, okish shoulder to waist , hand size, neck size with some chest, back, delts