Mr. Sam E, aka Saint Tiktokcel, is NTmogging, hairmogging, social circlemogging the majority of the forum

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
Him with friends
He is life mogging you. Take the curry Manletpill you fools

Attachments

• F55A93AD-3220-49D5-9014-6F38BBF253C8.png
    F55A93AD-3220-49D5-9014-6F38BBF253C8.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 5CC690F1-38F0-4951-8CAF-ED87E29A8463.png
    5CC690F1-38F0-4951-8CAF-ED87E29A8463.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 359B58D5-96A5-4FF8-836E-F167444753DB.png
    359B58D5-96A5-4FF8-836E-F167444753DB.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, khvirgin and 13 others
Everyday I curse my mother for not being born a gook or curry mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, yirma19, klip11 and 1 other person
i hope he lives a good life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15004 and 12 others
he livin his best life fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19036 and 7 others
he livin his best life fr
Realistically , Sam E needs Lefort three. OBO, quadruple LL to reach 5’10. Double clavicle lengthening surgery, leanmaxxing and roid gymcelling, canthoplasty dr taban style, Bimax and Bsso with jaw implants, genio, infraorbital zygo and cheek implants, paranasal implanta, rhino plasty , hydroquinone skin lightening, 7 sessions of Stroma eye laser surgery, and ramus widening Combined with MSE

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, latincell95, CFW432 and 8 others
And still no ass

Looks are everything

I'd rather be basement dwelling model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, smvmaxxertilllate and 2 others
Looks HTN with mask on. Major prettyboy hair halo

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and untouchable_coper
if he lived in a western country he would be bullied to suicide tbh. But good for him on enjoying his life

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ascension, ROTTING and 6 others
His brain chemistry is probably better than people here who brutally mog him

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AlexBrown84, smvmaxxertilllate and 1 other person
NT MAX TO WIN LIFE

i want him to join the forum just to gloat about how much he mogs us

i checked his tiktok, i cant believe this guy live near my old work place

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
  • Woah
Reactions: SeiGun
Started tearing up when i heard his voice in a video - this nigga must have committed war crimes in a past life for god to do him this dirty

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eagle_tren123, thereallegend, latincell95 and 4 others
Started tearing up when i heard his voice in a video - this nigga must have committed war crimes in a past life for god to do him this dirty

• JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper
He was Joseph Stalin in his past life. Just imagine him once the Norwood Reaper comes to collect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ascension and chadtindermoney
Realistically , Sam E needs Lefort three. OBO, quadruple LL to reach 5’10. Double clavicle lengthening surgery, leanmaxxing and roid gymcelling, canthoplasty dr taban style, Bimax and Bsso with jaw implants, genio, infraorbital zygo and cheek implants, paranasal implanta, rhino plasty , hydroquinone skin lightening, 7 sessions of Stroma eye laser surgery, and ramus widening Combined with MSE
all to be ltn jfl

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and latincell95
easier to rope tbh

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
holy shit mogger hair, wish him the best

Unironically he hairmogs ur norwood 4 hairline system wearing ass

I was watching tiktoks of him yesterday. can't say that i like pickin on low hangin fruit but god that guy has some subhuman clips. like the ones where he acts hot even tho he's like a sub1 - your gut feel just tells you that this isn't how things are supposed to be. peep this jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, twilight and The_God
I was watching tiktoks of him yesterday. can't say that i like pickin on low hangin fruit but god that guy has some subhuman clips. like the ones where he acts hot even tho he's like a sub1 - your gut feel just tells you that this isn't how things are supposed to be. peep this jfl

i remember on this tiktok glowup video the top comments were scam call jokes and being rude :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, SeiGun and Pharmaceutic
he looks less subhuman without the facial hair and has a square chin :( still over though

i remember on this tiktok glowup video the top comments were scam call jokes and being rude :feelscry:

To be honest I would blame him for it, not the normies. The guy is self aware of his looks (he pointed out in the comments of a tiktok that he is aware he looks worse than most people), and yet he puts out thirst trap style tiktoks. of course that's gonna attract the chagrin of normans. they're sheeple and group oriented, so you shouldn't knowingly risk it if you look like that. if you do, it's on you. but yeah, failo effect. it's a shame

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23
giga nt mogs me, ive never been in a group photo before

Unironically he hairmogs ur norwood 4 hairline system wearing ass
:feelswah: : you everytime you see my face and are reminded of how im slaying more than your gymcel manlet ass. You'd need double LL just to come within 3 inches of my realm:lul:

:feelswah: : you everytime you see my face and are reminded of how im slaying more than your gymcel manlet ass. You'd need double LL just to come within 3 inches of my realm:lul:
i rest my case.

It’s called minoxidil and dermarolling. And even when I had short hair I still slayed more than your sad ass :lul:
whatever makes u sleep at night. U still norwood 4 while im norwood 0

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
whatever makes u sleep at night. U still norwood 4 while im norwood 0
Yes sleeping with fine biddies 🥰🥰. Wish you the best tbh no clue why u are alway in my comments

i want him to join the forum just to gloat about how much he mogs us
We went to school together, should I get in touch with him for a live session?

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, Pharmaceutic and chadtindermoney
Over for shortcels wear lifts bro
has the maxilla of a gook but probably slays more than me due to height halo, heightpilled again :feelswhy:

Over for shortcels wear lifts bro
my 2 uncles from dads side are both 6”3 but of course my dad had to be 5”8. Dunno whether to laugh or cry the best i can do is keep improving my face and use lifts

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Mirin your surgeryexpertisemaxxing

should we help him get to 1000 subs?

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and chadtindermoney
Just live in the hospital bro :lul: :lul:

my 2 uncles from dads side are both 6”3 but of course my dad had to be 5”8. Dunno whether to laugh or cry the best i can do is keep improving my face and use lifts
How tall are you?