@MrGlutton is a pedophile who shouldn't be on this forum..

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Sphinx
MrGlutton is a femboy who's desperate to promote BBC propaganda or Black SMV. He involved himself in another thread where he worshipped his boyfriend Looksmaxxer234, who has also been making similar posts with him since 2020.

I decided to look at his posts due to his weird behaviour... the results were shocking.

Firstly, he posted a white girl being bullied by a black girl - which he later called "dominating". He uses children to promote his race theory of black being superior.

Threads have been made about him being a pedophile since over 2 years ago.

Then he attempted to justify movies which display pedophilia.

Other users have claimed that he's mentally deranged due to being an ethnic minority, a grown man who hasn't had sexual experiences yet. True definition of a mental incel.

Found this post, when it was brought to his attention he edited it then asked for it to be deleted.

Pretty sad MrGlutton, your a pedo who's an ethnic minority and claims to be a femboy who watches anime. Your life must be shit along with your group that rides your dick and fails to promote Black SMV since it's not a real thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 26410, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
@MrGlutton :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and MrGlutton
reminder this is you

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, incel194012940, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
@MrGlutton reminder ur posting troll threads that i made months ago...

while your an actual pedo who will most likely be contacted by a federal department within the upcoming few weeks

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Whitepill_Saint
this cuck is looking at realcucksmaxxer troll thread about me

LOL "Then he attempted to justify movies which display pedophilia."

this thread I made,

is my attempt to justify pedophilia? okay if you say so :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Here we go...

• JFL
dont care + ur a subhuman

• JFL
wowzERss

• JFL
aye, this kid is putting false information out here
View attachment 2590170

is this allowed?

ur a disgusting subhuman, who has a group of black people who like to try push propaganda on here.

your world view is warped

i doubt you, @IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII or @looksmaxxer234 would hop on a VC with ur cam on, looksmaxxer234 is a MTN max and the other two are LTNs who cope with SMV that they dont even have

u and your group of friends have been making shit threads since 2020

u posted a child being beaten by a child of another race.. your sick mate LOL

@diamondbill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, tyroneorkms and diamondbill
I think someone photoshopped it. I'll remove it.
isnt photoshopped at all, it's an old post that was screenshotted and posted in slop world

• JFL
View attachment 2590172View attachment 2590173

ur a disgusting subhuman, who has a group of black people who like to try push propaganda on here.

i doubt you, @IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII or @looksmaxxer234 would hop on a VC with ur cam on, looksmaxxer234 is a MTN max and the other two are LTNs who cope with SMV that they dont even have

View attachment 2590176

@diamondbill
Would you mind removing the "14 year old" screenshot? Because it's not an actual post by his.

• +1
  • JFL
View attachment 2590172View attachment 2590173

View attachment 2590176

@diamondbill

"
being white in uk sucks and infact i’ll argue it sucks in all first world countries

here’s a list of my features

• blue eyes
  • 6 foot tall
  • underweight so low body fat %
  • defined af jawline due to low body fat %
  • dark brown hair
features that this website talk highly about and im in same position as everyone else here

everyone talks shit about white ppl nowadays, u cant even have an opinion without being attacked if ur a straight white guy

prettyboy asians & black guys on tiktok are doing well, and asians can fit prettyboy aesthetic better than white ppl

i believe girls find white guys boring and that whites are no longer desired as much

is it time to change our opinion on jbw in the west?" -@blatonslatt

3587687_1691935553507.png

• JFL
isnt photoshopped at all, it's an old post that was screenshotted and posted in slop world
I went through his profile to double-check and I couldn't find it. If it was deleted, I would've been able to see it. Someone just edited that (it's happened before).

• +1
  • JFL
LOL you're so retarded.

never typed that phrase a day in my life here.

thanks 4 proving to everyone that you're a fraudulent piece of shit :)

• JFL

"
being white in uk sucks and infact i’ll argue it sucks in all first world countries

here’s a list of my features

• blue eyes
  • 6 foot tall
  • underweight so low body fat %
  • defined af jawline due to low body fat %
  • dark brown hair
features that this website talk highly about and im in same position as everyone else here

everyone talks shit about white ppl nowadays, u cant even have an opinion without being attacked if ur a straight white guy

prettyboy asians & black guys on tiktok are doing well, and asians can fit prettyboy aesthetic better than white ppl

i believe girls find white guys boring and that whites are no longer desired as much

is it time to change our opinion on jbw in the west?" -@blatonslatt

3587687_1691935553507.png
imagine thinking that wasnt a bait thread

happy to be white, i get results like this

while u sit on looksmax since 2019 making BBC theories yet u havent got laid once in ur life

ur a pedo, once again - who posts sick threads such as children being beat to justify ur race theory which isnt even true

• JFL
Would you mind removing the "14 year old" screenshot? Because it's not an actual post by his.

whats your thoughts on this thread where he uses a black child beating a white child to say blacks are superior to whites?

• JFL
View attachment 2590183

whats your thoughts on this thread where he uses a black child beating a white child to say blacks are superior to whites?
I think that's pretty silly. Nonetheless, I think he was just trying to do that: bait people. I believe in 2021 there were a lot of stormfrontcels (white supremacists) on here and he posted it to trigger them. RealLooksmaxxer was one of those SFcels.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back