mrriceguy after kpopmaxxing

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Posts
22,409
Reputation
55,907
Screenshot 2023 01 23 at 16 58 22 middle part   Ricerca Google


@mrriceguy
 
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 2023cel, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
I'm pajeetmaxing instead of kpopmaxing
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: 2023cel, Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
he is a cutie
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 24444
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24671
I actually went to a place today to possibly work there and the desk was covered with BTS photos, clearly the woman that works here loves them. I thought it was a meme, but I guess they are actually popular.
But then she's like a chubby 4/10 (would have been 5 if face wasn't bloated) with a nose ring.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 2023cel and Deleted member 24444
He needs to get his cheekbones and jaw shaved down.
 

Similar threads

mr123456
Replies
7
Views
42
mr123456
mr123456
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
7
Views
56
Donnie Darko333
Donnie Darko333
vaylenvislays
Replies
1
Views
11
incomplete
incomplete
ibuprofn778
Replies
2
Views
33
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
vinn98
Replies
3
Views
78
boxface34
boxface34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top