MSE and IPD increase

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Is it serious? Can i increase my IPD a bit with MSE? Even 1-2mm would be solid lifefuel for me.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yes it happens but slightly

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Is it serious? Can i increase my IPD a bit with MSE? Even 1-2mm would be solid lifefuel for me.

JFL if you belive her cope fuel news lefort 1 or modified lefort 3 is confirmed to increase 6 mm ipd distance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 2227
Yes, but MSE carries the same issues as any other rapid palatal expansion methods: Rapidy makes the expansion uneven, this is especially true for adults.

The slower the expansion, the more you can take advantage of the (remaining) flexibility of bones. It's like slowly bending a wooden stick instead of breaking it in an instant by bending it too fast.

MSE treatment takes up less than half a year, and your palate gets expanded by over one centimeter.

Over 1 centimeter palatal expansion in 3-4 months- as an adult... The upper maxilla just can't keep up.

I measured Ronald Ead's before and after's IPD, and it looks like his eyes separated by only 2 mms- which carries a lot of visual change, but is still underwhelming considering that he expanded his palate by 12 fucking milimeters.

Slow expansion is key, and hopefully the treatment plan is customizable, so that the treatment can last for over a year (at least).

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Yes, but MSE carries the same issues as any other rapid palatal expansion methods: Rapidy makes the expansion uneven, this is especially true for adults.

The slower the expansion, the more you can take advantage of the (remaining) flexibility of bones. It's like slowly bending a wooden stick instead of breaking it in an instant by bending it too fast.

MSE treatment takes up less than half a year, and your palate gets expanded by over one centimeter.

Over 1 centimeter palatal expansion in 3-4 months- as an adult... The upper maxilla just can't keep up.

I measured Ronald Ead's before and after's IPD, and it looks like his eyes separated by only 2 mms- which carries a lot of visual change, but is still underwhelming considering that he expanded his palate by 12 fucking milimeters.

Slow expansion is key, and hopefully the treatment plan is customizable, so that the treatment can last for over a year (at least).
Where do I find Orthos near me that can give you MSE, do I have to ask Dr. Won Moon?

Curtains hairstyle and thick eyebrows are the only hope for narrow IPDcels

I've talked to a surgeon about orbital box osteotomy, he told me that it's not really a risky surgery if it's done by an experienced surgeon and the patient isn't deformed.
Where there's a will, there's a way.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and needsolution
I've talked to a surgeon about orbital box osteotomy, he told me that it's not really a risky surgery if it's done by an experienced surgeon and the patient isn't deformed.
Lifefuel but still im poor EE fuck

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Where there's a will, there's a way.
Still gigainvasive

this thread didnt age well

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
The deeper screws the more probably IPD and PFL gains

I forgot the name but I think there's a form of mse that doesn't widen the zygos but only the palate, which may widen ipd, lifefuel for es ratio cels. It also has a 100% success rate

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I forgot the name but I think there's a form of mse that doesn't widen the zygos but only the palate, which may widen ipd, lifefuel for es ratio cels. It also has a 100% success rate
465025 1 En 6 Fig1 HTML