MSE appliance: Results of asymmetry correction and facial bone expansion

definitely an improvement how was this done?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I turned MSE for 50 times, used face mask for 1.5 months and used invisalign for 9 months thats it
ur lucky that it made you more symmetrical. it fucks up a lot of people's symmetry esp if they dont combine it with an MSDO. im thikning u may have gotten one of the new more advanced appliances that have been made to give better symmetry. how much did this cost?

ur lucky that it made you more symmetrical. it fucks up a lot of people's symmetry esp if they dont combine it with an MSDO. im thikning u may have gotten one of the new more advanced appliances that have been made to give better symmetry. how much did this cost?
MSE was 1500 euros, Invisalign was 1000 euros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Hey bro nice results may I ask why you got the MSE?

And has breathing/sleep apnea or brain fog improved thanks man...

Mse doesn’t expand your mandible faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Hey bro nice results may I ask why you got the MSE?

And has breathing/sleep apnea or brain fog improved thanks man...
The main reason why I used MSE and face mask was facial asymmetry, that is, I did not have problems such as sleep apnea before, but after the expansion, I started to feel that I could breathe much easier, and surprisingly, my attention increased.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Mse doesn’t expand your mandible faggot
When you use Invisalign after MSE, your lower jaw will adjust, you idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, HerpDerpson, geenk worg and 1 other person
The main reason why I used MSE and face mask was facial asymmetry, that is, I did not have problems such as sleep apnea before, but after the expansion, I started to feel that I could breathe much easier, and surprisingly, my attention increased.
If you feel comfortable answering what practioner did you use I am thinking of either Newaz in NYC or some guy on the West Coast forget his name.

Also can the face mask give forward growth at all or is that a meme

If you feel comfortable answering what practioner did you use I am thinking of either Newaz in NYC or some guy on the West Coast forget his name.

Also can the face mask give forward growth at all or is that a meme
I won't tell you which orthodontist I went to, but I can tell you this much about face mask. Facemask gives you forward growth, but only your lower maxilla grows, and only if you use Invisalign, your lower jaw can adapt to your upper jaw.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 11126
I won't tell you which orthodontist I went to, but I can tell you this much about face mask. Facemask gives you forward growth, but only your lower maxilla grows, and only if you use Invisalign, your lower jaw can adapt to your upper jaw.
Hmmm I will look into all that. I am hopeful forward growth is possible

Unlike you tho I got a health issue and sleep apnea breathing so I think my case is far more severe my biggest fear is an asymmetry

Last edited:
Hmmm I will look into all that. I am hopeful forward growth is possible

Unlike you tho I got a health issue and sleep apnea breathing so I think my case is far more severe my biggest fear is an asymmetry
So hopefully it helps with my adhd brain fog and sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
Before

After
The biggest reasons why people get very bad asymmetries when getting MSE is because of their uneven dental height.

with an uneven dental height getting MSE will just make your smile way more slanted and asymmetrical and make your face inevitably lopsided, that’s why before I get MSE I’m going to get starecta and use it until my dental height is even, then after I get MSE I’ll get ALF to promote forward growth

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
The biggest reasons why people get very bad asymmetries when getting MSE is because of their uneven dental height.

with an uneven dental height getting MSE will just make your smile way more slanted and asymmetrical and make your face inevitably lopsided, that’s why before I get MSE I’m going to get starecta and use it until my dental height is even, then after I get MSE I’ll get ALF to promote forward growth
Is starecta actually legit? I asked a surgeon and he said it's a scam with "no scientific backup". I also got an uneven dental height (slanted to one side) with loopsided face

Is starecta actually legit? I asked a surgeon and he said it's a scam with "no scientific backup". I also got an uneven dental height (slanted to one side) with loopsided face
They have like a 200 page document on their website all about it, I might research about them mor some day but more now in poorcel and it will be a waste of time since I have no money to but their appliance

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
They have like a 200 page document on their website all about it, I might research about them mor some day but more now in poorcel and it will be a waste of time since I have no money to but their appliance
Do u have a link to it? Cause I only found their book there

When you use Invisalign after MSE, your lower jaw will adjust, you idiot.
Yo i have crazy asymmetry because of a bottom incisor extraction ( right side of mandible is literally pushing inwards) , what should I do?

what does the straecta device do ? and does it help with asymmetries due to extractions ? also there hardly seem to be any testemonials

mirin the results