MSE+FACEMASK vs Bixmax (Lefort 1+Bsso+Genio)

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
title,
which one is the better option for someone with an underbite like me?
looking for forward and lateral expansion of upperpalate.

@retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Bimax mogs to hell and back, but is only for low inhibit slayers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
title,

@retard
Lateral expansion can only come from MSE.

And after that you can (and probably should if you still have an underbite) get bimax for more forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, YoungRichNigga and Deleted member 4053
bimax will give you sure-fire results

MSE+FM will take much longer if it even works

both have pros and cons and are better in some areas more than others

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Bimax mogs to hell and back, but is only for low inhibit slayers.
whachu mean?
what are the risks for bimax?
Lateral expansion can only come from MSE.

And after that you can (and probably should if you have an underbite) get bimax for more forward growth.
no bruh, ronald said MSE+Face Mask for 6 month will guarentee foward growth and fixing an underbite

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, reptiles, subhuman incel and 3 others
whachu mean?
what are the risks for bimax?

no bruh, ronald said MSE+Face Mask for 6 month will guarentee foward growth and fixing an underbite
How much does Face Mask move maxilla forward anyway ? I thought it was like 1 mm at 2 month or something like that

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
How much does Face Mask move maxilla forward anyway ? I thought it was like 1 mm at 2 month or something like that
idk but ronald and some niggas on thgreatwork fourm said people underestimate how much 2 mm of expasion can do asthetically.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
idk but ronald and some niggas on thgreatwork fourm said people underestimate how much 2 mm of expasion can do asthetically.
Bimax is a 100% guarantee that your jaws will move forward. But in the long term if mse+fm is true, it is better for aesthetics. Since bimax cuts the maxilla and moves only the bottom. But lower jaw surgery is OP though
Also CCW rotation with MSE+FM isn’t the best. Bimax is a lot better

• +1
Bimax is a 100% guarantee that your jaws will move forward. But in the long term if mse+fm is true, it is better for aesthetics. Since bimax cuts the maxilla and moves only the bottom. But lower jaw surgery is OP though
no bruh, bimax combines both lefort 1 and bsso, which cuts both the upper palate and mandible

no bruh, bimax combines both lefort 1 and bsso, which cuts both the upper palate and mandible
I know I’m only talking about the maxilla part of bimax. BSSO or imdo is good for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and MentalistKebab
Bimax can later be fine tuned with this custom made implant :

• +1
12 mm Lefort 1 with ccw rotation or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 4430
you can have your maxilla surgically widened

so if you can get a surgeon to do that and bimax in one surgery then gl

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Deleted member 5912
I feel like discussions like these are so pointless tbh, has anyone even gotten mse+ face mask apart from deformed kids? You’re masturbating over surgeries no ortho would even give you

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Deleted member 3990

Last edited:
I feel like discussions like these are so pointless tbh, has anyone even gotten mse+ face mask apart from deformed kids? You’re masturbating over surgeries no ortho would give you
My ortho said I’m getting X-rays on Monday to send to the lab to get my MSE made and most MSE providers that are willing to do MSE for you would give you a FM since it’s low risk

won't it recede ur maxilla tho

Elaborate bimax is simple a lefort 1 with a BSSO added onto usually with CW or ccw rotations of the jaw along side it if anything it increases over jaw and maxilla projection.

What causes monkey results is over projection in the maxilla region to combat this you need simple lefort 2

I feel like discussions like these are so pointless tbh, has anyone even gotten mse+ face mask apart from deformed kids? You’re masturbating over surgeries no ortho would even give you

theorycrafting stage of a new looksmax basically

bimax has hundreds of case examples for CCW cases, loads for linear and some for CW cases

plenty of implant examples, Ht examples etc but MSE+FM is legit uncharted territory.

Combine with everything being shut down or not quite back to functioning normally and we prob wont see many more picture cases of MSE for some time

title,

@retard
Dm me a pic of you bro lemme see what you need

MSE+FM if poor. Bimax if you have the money.