8 DAYS

Attachments

• 53CF2024-465D-4605-9EEE-222C0327FA4D.jpeg
    53CF2024-465D-4605-9EEE-222C0327FA4D.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 383
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4053 and SteveRogers
I mean, she's 15... Older people will most likely still get noticeable changes, but not that fast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 6497
I mean, she's 15... Older people will most likely still get noticeable changes, but not that fast.
IM 15 MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAASAASDJJSJDJDJDJ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
I don't think it looks good or signifiant.

People should stop searching true physical improvements from this thing

If you are so bothered about your jaw get a true jaw surgery IMO

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, buckchadley31, Tall and 4 others

COPE MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAASAASDJJSJDJDJDJ ITS MSE OR DIE

COPE MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAASAASDJJSJDJDJDJ ITS MSE OR DIE

Just MSE, maybe it's good widening after all.

Facepulling : Bad idea and you don't have underbite anyways so you will not get it.

It's not that simple, jaw surgery only brings forward your lower maxilla, not the upper and middle portions, which is why you need either lefort2 or MSE, rather MSE tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Incoming
It's not that simple, jaw surgery only brings forward your lower maxilla, not the upper and middle portions, which is why you need either lefort2 or MSE, rather MSE tbh

Upper maxilla if not too bad is rarely a problem from side.

Pretty sure implants can eventually do the work.

Just MSE, maybe it's good widening after all.

Facepulling : Bad idea and you don't have underbite anyways so you will not get it.
WRONG! It upswings when the maxilla goes forward, especially when the facepuller is pulling 30 degrees it will counterclockwise rotate and the mandible will rotate. Want proof? Here is what doctor Richard ting says. Plus here is what the office coordinator from my orthodontist who’s providing me MSE says.

Attachments

• 1BF89561-BA96-4B44-93CF-1BDDC3232D21.jpeg
    1BF89561-BA96-4B44-93CF-1BDDC3232D21.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 408
  • B21076A4-DEE7-4FB1-8084-71F062539E0C.jpeg
    B21076A4-DEE7-4FB1-8084-71F062539E0C.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 137
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Chadelite, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
Upper maxilla if not too bad is rarely a problem from side.

Pretty sure implants can eventually do the work.
It's not about the side view. A good maxilla is essential to a great front profile, which is what foids see when talking to you, fucking you etc. A shit maxilla will make the midface long and flat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Chadelite, 000 and 3 others
It's not about the side view. A good maxilla is essential to a great front profile, which is what foids see when talking to you, fucking you etc. A shit maxilla will make the midface long and flat.

Straight advancement of maxilla will keep the flat look (lefort 3)

Advancement of the lower maxilla while keeping the upper behind will give this forward look.

Straight advancement of maxilla will keep the flat look (lefort 3)

Advancement of the lower maxilla while keeping the upper behind will give this forward look.
Personally I'm getting MSE+MSDO, maybe if this guy has it then MSE+FM first then MSDO, and then bimax

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
WRONG! It upswings when the maxilla goes forward, especially when the facepuller is pulling 30 degrees it will counterclockwise rotate and the mandible will rotate. Want proof? Here is what doctor Richard ting says. Plus here is what the office coordinator from my orthodontist who’s providing me MSE says.

Theory theory theory.

Clinically it will probably provide these things.

Will it be really noticeable ? No.

Theory theory theory.

Clinically it will probably provide these things.

Will it be really noticeable ? No.
Keep coping you jew lover, I just gave you noticeable proof from my original post. And this is 8 days. 8 DAYS! And who knows how long she wears it a day. Guess how much MSE+FM+braces+retainers cost me? 6.7k. Guess how much a bimax surgery costs? 14k-20k. This will move the entire maxilla, the zygomas, expand your zygomas, widen your lips, wider face, wider smile, so many things that are important to the face MSE+FM gives you son. Now if you’re old, I understand, but it’s worth a try. There are plenty of mature patients who have gotten bone anchored FM results, just not significantly because for only one reason, they didn’t wear it long enough. I will say bimax surgery is good for CCW rotation though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5385
i must be an underdeveloped maxilla cuz ion remember expanding

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 3020
Insane lifefuel for 15cels

and ronald ead's latest video really showcases his ascension compared to his videos from a year ago

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 3020
major fuck up

should stop FM

53CF2024 465D 4605 9EEE 222C0327FA4D
She will never obtain left results
it is over for her and for all who dont ask the important question here (which I wont mention now)

I don’t understand what you just said
it is over for her and for all who dont ask the important question here (which I wont mention now)

Should I spell it for you?

Should I spell it for you?
Don’t think spelling is the problem

Don’t think spelling is the problem
Why dont you ask yourself this one important question about this treatment plan and result=
So important that it is the sole reason why it even established itself in PSL forums.
A thing this ortho didnt mention unfortunately, but can be seen in the results
I even morphed for you

Why dont you ask yourself this one important question about this treatment plan and result=
So important that it is the sole reason why it even established itself in PSL forums.
I even morphed for you
I feel like you’re talking out your ass, but I believe you’re talking about the appearance changes. For one this girl obviously has been wearing makeup in the left picture and if you look at her lips, you can see it fixed her underbite, again her nasolabial folds is slowly vanishing. And this is what? 8 days? I also assume she’s going very slow expansion and has not received a suture split. Although, her orthodontist might’ve stopped facepulling since he has fixed her underbite. I Wonder what she would’ve looked like if she kept pulling with the split suture and few extra months

further looksminning

fatal to be this deluded
2 kinds of people who have MSE and FM on their wishlist
It’s not on my wishlist. I’m already getting it, and I just can’t wait to prove you wrong. In the meantime you can fix your shit English, while I ascend.

In the meantime you can fix your shit English, while I ascend.
My English is more easily fixable than your face after treatment (and before)

Is the left picture supposed to be the before or after?

My English is more easily fixable than your face after treatment (and before)
At least I have least priorities, for you, you have to fix your face, english, and depression :(

At least I have least priorities, for you, you have to fix your face, english, and depression :(
If you call this after in the treatment results an improvement, I dont want to know what you understand by ascension
Ascension into lifelong inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
If you call this after in the treatment results an improvement, I dont want to know what you understand by ascension
Ascension into lifelong inceldom
These results were to fix her underbite, which it did in ~8 days. Who wants an underbite? It’s aesthetically unpleasant and I would like to know what you plan on getting or have gotten. If not, you have no room to talk.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3990 and Incoming
is it better to get MSE MSDO first or Bimax?

is it better to get MSE MSDO first or Bimax?
MSE+MSDO first, then Bimax because when you get bimax surgery you can’t split the entire maxilla with MSE just the lower maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
MSE+MSDO first, then Bimax because when you get bimax surgery you can’t split the entire maxilla with MSE just the lower maxilla.
ok ty

I even morphed for you
What did you change? It looks like ccw rotation and slight advancement of the lower maxilla. So whats the question doc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
These results were to fix her underbite, which it did in ~8 days. Who wants an underbite?
Indeed, it fixed her underbite

by not jutting and CW rotation

Indeed, it fixed her underbite

by not jutting and CW rotation
You autistic retard, how are you so slow? How the fuck does jutting your neck forward fix your upper lip? CW rotation doesn’t even fix your underbite. It is possible the doctor angled the elastic bands downward, but the reason I posted this is because how fast her maxilla moved and this can be incorporated with upward angle pulling and longer pulling time period.

Last edited:
What did you change? It looks like ccw rotation and slight advancement of the lower maxilla. So whats the question doc
Vector of distraction

MSE and Maxillary Protraction copers tend to be the same mongs who scream "CCW or death"
indeed, it is sometimes advisable to get CW by LeFort 1 anterior downgraft, which may fix a short lower third frontally

but why miss the chance of not getting upswing when this could be the only possibility ? That is why my arguing may have looked pointless, but I myself would only do it for the upswing or atleast linear protraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 3020 and Incoming
You autistic retard, how are you so slow? How the fuck does jutting your neck forward fix your upper lip? CW rotation doesn’t even fix your underbite
very unprofessional of this doc to not include an xray or CT somewhere
oh, he is a favela Doc, that is maybe the reason (on purpose for scamming or just really unprofessional) otherwise I could prove that she is jutting
So, counter-argument, because you like to see the things on the picture so much:
Why does her philtrum got flatter or longer; nasal base moved downwards, chin height increased aswell as her mento-labial angle (because of CW rotation of jaw)
From near linear or positive movement, she might have gotten bimaxillary protrusion, whic she didnt

All this made me suspicious and that is why I concluded that she may have jutted aswell in before picture

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
very unprofessional of this doc to not include an xray or CT somewhere
oh, he is a favela Doc, that is maybe the reason (on purpose for scamming or just really unprofessional) otherwise I could prove that she is jutting
So, counter-argument, because you like to see the things on the picture so much:
Why does her philtrum got flatter or longer; nasal base moved downwards, chin height increased aswell as her mento-labial angle (because of CW rotation of jaw)
From near linear or positive movement, she might have gotten bimaxillary protrusion, whic she didnt

All this made me suspicious and that is why I concluded that she may have jutted aswell in before picture

I posted this is because how fast her maxilla moved and this can be incorporated with upward angle pulling and longer pulling time period.
aren’t you a mse coper? You said you were going to dr. Andrei for mse and MSDO?

aren’t you a mse coper? You said you were going to dr. Andrei for mse and MSDO?
indeed, aswell as a facemask
Eventhough I think I will get more braindamage from +30° vector through first principle of stress than with bonesmashing my browridge

Last edited:
indeed, aswell as a facemask
Eventhough I think I will get more braindamage from +30° vector through first principle of strain than with bonesmashing my browridge
Go slow then pal

may I ask at what vector you will be pulling and which type of headgear will you use ?
15-30, unsure yet. The one my orthodontist provides me. Dr ting says he uses reverse pull. So no stress

Attachments

• 3EBC2DFD-25E2-41F5-B5C6-21496AA901A6.png
    3EBC2DFD-25E2-41F5-B5C6-21496AA901A6.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 51
I wanna pull 1kg son is this ideal
Occlusal view of first principle stresses a FM 30 b Pal MI FM 30 c Ant MI FM
Frontal view of first principle stresses a FM 30 b Pal MI FM 30 c Ant MI FM

F is +30°
This is where tensile stress applies. Red being the highest (I suppose)

0 Frontal view of third principle stresses a FM 30 b Pal MI FM 30 c Ant MI FM 1

This is where compressive strength applies

Is still havent figured out what this would truly mean because I am not a surgeon or scientist and nor do I have parameters to find that out that easily
Worrying is the high tensile stress on the sinus when you do +30° because I dont know in which direction the tensile stress is applied

I also dont know what the compressive strength would mean for the lateral orbits et cetera
We would have to try and I will also begin this journey at around august when we can fly again

View attachment 466547View attachment 466548
F is +30°
This is where tensile stress applies. Red being the highest (I suppose)

View attachment 466550
This is where compressive strength applies

Is still havent figured out what this would truly mean because I am not a surgeon or scientist and nor do I have parameters to find that out that easily
Worrying is the high tensile stress on the sinus when you do +30° because I dont know in which direction the tensile stress is applied

I also dont know what the compressive strength would mean for the lateral orbits et cetera
We would have to try and I will also begin this journey at around august when we can fly again
I’ll ask prof Moon, he usually responds on the facebook group. It’s not ideal to do 31+ for that reason. Which is why 15-30 is good. Won moon has stated no one has ever achieved CCW rotation maybe hard mewing plus the suture split can be pretty good for a CCW rotation.

I’ll ask prof Moon, he usually responds on the facebook group. It’s not ideal to do 31+ for that reason. Which is why 15-30 is good. Won moon has stated no one has ever achieved CCW rotation maybe hard mewing plus the suture split can be pretty good for a CCW rotation.
you go for treatment with Moon ?