MSE + FM

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

is it cope or not? im young so can i gain more maxillary forward growth and imw?

@SayNoToRotting @CopeAndRope

Shotgun implant is better.

is it cope or not? im young so can i gain more maxillary forward growth and imw?

@SayNoToRotting @CopeAndRope
Absolutely not cope. These combined give you real, visible results. But, and there's a big BUT, it's painful (and costly) as fuck.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SayNoToRotting
MSE+Facemask sounds like the best thing imaginable, but somehow I have never read about any case study at all.

Anyways, my biggest issue is that MSE is too rapid. Slow expansion methods are always better than fast ones. Everything in the skull expands laterally evenly, unlike MSE where you expand your palate 10+ mms and your upper midfacial structure only 2ish mms. (It's still better than pretty much any otehr palate expander, don't get me wrong)

If I ever get MSE treatment done I will definitely ask for a customized treatment program, where they give the palate up to 2 years of time to expand 10+ mms, instead of less than 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: 000, PubertyMaxxer, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
MSE+Facemask sounds like the best thing imaginable, but somehow I have never read about any case study at all.

Anyways, my biggest issue is that MSE is too rapid. Slow expansion methods are always better than fast ones. Everything in the skull expands laterally evenly, unlike MSE where you expand your palate 10+ mms and your upper midfacial structure only 2ish mms. (It's still better than pretty much any otehr palate expander, don't get me wrong)

If I ever get MSE treatment done I will definitely ask for a customized treatment program, where they give the palate up to 2 years of time to expand 10+ mms, instead of less than 6 months.
and front lingual braces to avoid that ugly diastema.
@SayNoToRotting can MSE+FM give you this type of zygos?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SayNoToRotting
MSE FSM MSM MSS

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Reminder: it does not expand the lower jaw, at least not as fast as the upper is expanded.

I'll see if the Frankel appliance is the solution to this.

Yeah, okay there's definitely some Photoshop involved in this picture, do you think such zygos are even humanly possible
I honestly don't think so, only with extra projecting implants with an already good base

One thing for sure, some psl autist would have found this hypothetical model which would get then get posted around here a lot