MSE vs Only invisalign?

D

Deleted member 15150

Iron
I am concerned about the assymetry from Mse, because one side of my face is much more forward grown and wider than the other, and also my cheekbones are slightly wider than my jaw, because of mouth breathing. Is it worth getting MSE and risking my assymetry becoming worse, or should i just get Invisalign to fix my crossbite

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
get surgery to fix asymmetry tbh :p

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 15150
It's not that noticeable, and it got worse only because I didn't fix my crossbite.

get MSE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15150
Did you get mse?
I am still thinking about it, my ortho said Invisalign would be enough to fix my crossbite, but don't think it will be a problem to get mse if i ask for it

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I am still thinking about it, my ortho said Invisalign would be enough to fix my crossbite, but don't think it will be a problem to get mse if i ask for it
Are u recessed?

I am concerned about the assymetry from Mse, because one side of my face is much more forward grown and wider than the other, and also my cheekbones are slightly wider than my jaw, because of mouth breathing. Is it worth getting MSE and risking my assymetry becoming worse, or should i just get Invisalign to fix my crossbite
Mse to widen palate and cheekbones, surgery and implants to correct asymmetry

Is it well accepted that MSE causes asymmetry? Is it because you can't really control where the growth is coming from (both sides vs more on one side)?

I am very interested in MSE but this makes me nervous.

lmao at OP "hi" "bye"

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad and Baldingman1998
eppley shotgun implants