MSM and NAC Doesn’t Work.

boss8055

boss8055

life is a cope
So guys, I’ve been consuming MSM and NAC for about 6-7 months for now, although I already knew it’s some sort of cope, but some users on this site advocated me to try it once. Their anecdotal evidences were:
1. Eye colour lightening.
2. Skin Quality Improved by a significant distance.
3. Other hormonal issues being cured.

My dosages were:
1200mg NAC and 5000mg MSM mixed in water separately, once a day on empty stomach in the morning.

So guys this doesn’t worked for me, but what worked to improve my skin:
1. Quality 8hrs sleep
2. Balanced diet (High Fat, High Protein, Moderate Carbs)
3. ~5 liters of water a day
4. Sun Exposure in early morning or late eventing
5. Basic skincare.

• +1
Reactions: Orc, TheNextOPry, wsada and 4 others
So guys, I’ve been consuming MSM and NAC for about 6-7 months for now, although I already knew it’s some sort of cope, but some users on this site advocated me to try it once. Their anecdotal evidences were:

My dosages were:
1200mg NAC and 5000mg MSM mixed in water separately, once a day on empty stomach in the morning.

1. Quality 8hrs sleep
5. Basic skincare.
Did you use vitamin c while taking it

Yes, 1500-2500mg per day.

Damn. :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheNextOPry, UrGirlsMcm, wsada and 3 others
told you guys it's cope, glutathione injections work tho

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and boss8055

My dosages were:

1. Quality 8hrs sleep
5. Basic skincare.
1200mg nac? i tought 500mg was enough

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry, niqfan625, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Are you wearing quality sunscreen and avoiding sunlight? The decrease in eye color is cope but my skin got significantly lighter

My dosages were:

1. Quality 8hrs sleep
5. Basic skincare.
Make eyedropper with dmso and eyedropper safe water from Amazon for eye lightening

Bastardos formula is pretty good but add Hydroquinone and kojic acid for potency

Are you wearing quality sunscreen and avoiding sunlight? The decrease in eye color is cope but my skin got significantly lighter
Yes I am already doing these for a long time.

Make eyedropper with dmso and eyedropper safe water from Amazon for eye lightening

Bastardos formula is pretty good but add Hydroquinone and kojic acid for potency
It has been debunked again and again.

The only eye colour changing procedures are laser treatments and iris implants which may even leave you blind if performed even with a slight amount of error.

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
It has been debunked again and again.

The only eye colour changing procedures are laser treatments and iris implants which may even leave you blind if performed even with a slight amount of error.
Problem with Elbastardo and other serums is that they don’t address destroying the already existing melanin in the eye, making the hole process null

• +1

Are you black or vegan/vegetarian by any chance?

My dosages were:

1. Quality 8hrs sleep
5. Basic skincare.
99% of users on this site r retards, id take this site less serious than reddit or quora, there are a bunch of great users i follow most of them u can js check my follower list, i follow sum bums too

• +1
It worked for me.

Did ur light color change?

With what dose??

I can't avoid sunlight cos I live in Asia...

With what dose??

I can't avoid sunlight cos I live in Asia...
1000mg liposomal glutathione, 4000mg liposomal vitamin c, 2000mg of NAC, and 5g of MSM daily. I live in a sunny area too but I just wear good sunscreen and stay indoors when I can. My skin tone definitely dropped a couple shades

1000mg liposomal glutathione, 4000mg liposomal vitamin c, 2000mg of NAC, and 5g of MSM daily. I live in a sunny area too but I just wear good sunscreen and stay indoors when I can. My skin tone definitely dropped a couple shades
In how long

Isn't that a dangerous dose?? Also is liposomal the IV type?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Maybe it's the NAC actually working then, I like the effects on my skin and eyes so I'll keep dosing
Why didn’t you just inject the gluta

My dosages were:

1. Quality 8hrs sleep
5. Basic skincare.
Bro , what was skin color when you were born