MSM eyedrops legit?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
They are supposed to be able to lighten your eye color a bit. I have A40 and would like to get A17, is it possible?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
They are supposed to be able to lighten your eye color a bit. I have A40 and would like to get A17, is it possible?
probably not legit, based on the fact that literally everyone would be using them otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Darkstrand, Matheus and 1 other person
having blue eyes is already a looksmin for men (esp. if white), why would you want to make them lighter (feminine)?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Darkstrand, Matheus, lutte and 2 others
yes. it also made my cock grow

• JFL
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 10449
having blue eyes is already a looksmin for men (esp. if white), why would you want to make them lighter (feminine)?
Eye color doesn't matter stop coping

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10449 and sandcelmuttcel
Because it looks pretty.
IMG 20201116 154447

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
"Eye color halo doesn't exist bro trust me"
Meanwhile this guy
cillian-murphy-04.jpg
Hes average looking with an average looking face. Cope

Why not coloured contacts?

Pain in the ass to wear everyday+they don't give you blue/green eyes it's more yellow hazel

• +1
I won't wear contacts for such a minor improvement since my eyes are already blue. I was just wondering if I could get that colouring to perfection

Pain in the ass to wear everyday+they don't give you blue/green eyes it's more yellow hazel
I've seen my quarter Asian mate with dark brown eyes go a sick looking green or blue. Think he bought quite expensive ones though but they last ages. Can try to find the brand if you're interested but yeah still a pain to do daily

I've seen my quarter Asian mate with dark brown eyes go a sick looking green or blue. Think he bought quite expensive ones though but they last ages. Can try to find the brand if you're interested but yeah still a pain to do daily
Blue eyes aren't important and don't matter anyway

I won't wear contacts for such a minor improvement since my eyes are already blue. I was just wondering if I could get that colouring to perfection
Oh right, fair enough dude. Not sure a small tone change will make a big difference anyway realistically. Honestly, I've been close with plenty of women and it's far more about eyelashes, eye shape and eyebrows

• +1
Oh right, fair enough dude. Not sure a small tone change will make a big difference anyway realistically. Honestly, I've been close with plenty of women and it's far more about eyelashes, eye shape and eyebrows
Yeah it is, but colour is a huge halo especially if it gives you contrast as it is the case for me

• +1
Reactions: moggest
Yeah it is, but colour is a huge halo especially if it gives you contrast as it is the case for me
Good point, just looked up difference between A40 and A17, seriously think it'd be up to the girl and the difference would never make or break but if A17 is more striking maybe it'll help catch attention. It's cheap anyway, just try it for yourself tbh man, can't lose really. I hear megadosing vit C can potentially lighten eyes.

• +1
Good point, just looked up difference between A40 and A17, seriously think it'd be up to the girl and the difference would never make or break but if A17 is more striking maybe it'll help catch attention. It's cheap anyway, just try it for yourself tbh man, can't lose really. I hear megadosing vit C can potentially lighten eyes.
Yeah idk I'll try to see. The thing is I have full hooding (not a bad thing) which in a lot of lightning conditions makes my eyes appear darker than they are (because of shadow), so A17 would be more striking indeed

Yeah idk I'll try to see. The thing is I have full hooding (not a bad thing) which in a lot of lightning conditions makes my eyes appear darker than they are (because of shadow), so A17 would be more striking indeed
Good point that I never noticed. My eyes are hooded too and I noticed if my pupils are small they look lighter and much more striking than when only the outside of my iris shows which is darker. Mine aren't as light as yours but I find they stand out as I have black eyebrows (despite brown hair) and long dark eyelashes on tan skin. Working on those if you haven't already done so (and it suits the rest of your features) may also help your eyes look more striking.

Good point that I never noticed. My eyes are hooded too and I noticed if my pupils are small they look lighter and much more striking than when only the outside of my iris shows which is darker. Mine aren't as light as yours but I find they stand out as I have black eyebrows (despite brown hair) and long dark eyelashes on tan skin. Working on those if you haven't already done so (and it suits the rest of your features) may also help your eyes look more striking.
Yeah also the light reflects with the size of the iris under different lightning conditions so that's that