MSM eyedrops to lighten eyes.

needsurgeryasap

needsurgeryasap

Bronze
Apparently, MSM eyedrops can lighten your eye colour. Works the same way MSM works to lighten skin. Some people have noticed that taking high doses of MSM resuled in them having a couple shades of lighter eyes as a side effect. I haven' seen much evidence but I've seen some MSM users say they have noticed such a change.

anyone who take msm noticed any changes? the eyedrops are used for dry eyes and sometimes for other macular diseases too

found this product: https://www.lighteyez.com/store/p61/MSM___DMSO_Eye_Colour_Change_Accelerator_.html

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 10536 and 2 others
Just give yourself eye cancer theorem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17829, AscendingHero and 11 others
Just give yourself eye cancer theorem
it's already used as medicine to treat dry eyes. Another medicine that's used for macular diseases also turns eyes lighter but that costs 3k+

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and St. Wristcel
MSM as in Methylsulfonylmethane or is this some new thing I ahvent heard of yet ?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
If I basically have black eyes
is this the best way to get light brown eyes
imo light brown eyes are still rare, just a little less appeal than green/blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Nvm I just looked into this and it seems true
fucking lifefuel thanks nigga

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingston and needsurgeryasap
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 6423
shit thread stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Lux
msm for skin will only get rid of tan. won't take you lighter than base tone. I 100% sure it won't work

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, HeavenAdmιn, Stare and 2 others
k thats cool and all but even if it works a msm eyedrop should not cost 100 dollars. not even half of that.
some people make their own on youtube. that one has booster inside idk how it works but you can do an at home one. just youtube it.

• +1
Reactions: Kingston
bleach drops in your mouth for reincarnation maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
There are some stuff that is $40. These insane prices seems like a rip off and is based on a predatory business practices. My question is how are they not bankrupt. Saw similar thread a few days ago. Have a very high interest...

• +1
Reactions: Kingston
Is this legit? My eyes are A40 can I make them A17 (light blue). Any before/after pictures?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
To be effective, This product must be used in conjunction with either our Colour Changing Eye drops or Eye lightening drops.
what is the best ?

Fuck would I be stupid to cop these products based on the reviews? Is it too soon, what if the reviews are fake, I do wanna spend $500 on it but what if it doesn't work fuck this is pure life fuel holy shit if it works though

Nvm looks like it's fake

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115-224738.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115-224738.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 35
Fuck would I be stupid to cop these products based on the reviews? Is it too soon, what if the reviews are fake, I do wanna spend $500 on it but what if it doesn't work fuck this is pure life fuel holy shit if it works though
You'd be stupid, for paying $500 for $5 worth of ingredients.
Just read the shit they write themselves.
xXx giga cucumber extract xXx
Like jfl, cucumber. Fucking idiots. They can't put shit in terms of marketing, because they're selling water - which works btw, for the price of gold.

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 3043
Nvm looks like it's fake
Yeah only 3-4 people said it's bullshit while 57 people said it worked, so i think it actually work but not on everybody, but it's like really fucking expensive, a bottle only last 2 mounths and its 500 dollars

You'd be stupid, for paying $500 for $5 worth of ingredients.
Just read the shit they write themselves.
xXx giga cucumber extract xXx
Like jfl, cucumber. Fucking idiots. They can't put shit in terms of marketing, because they're selling water - which works btw, for the price of gold.
Purified Aqua, TCP2, methy-p-tyronaise, Fision ActiveWhite, BRIGHLETTE™, Stabilized DMSO, Stabilized OptiMSM™, Kojic Mushroom Extract, Lutein, Licorice Root Extract, Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Glutathione, AMTicide® Coconut.
Were the fuck do you see concumber ?

Yeah only 3-4 people said it's bullshit while 57 people said it worked, so i think it actually work but not on everybody, but it's like really fucking expensive, a bottle only last 2 mounths and its 500 dollars

Nah its not real none of those reviews are real, there all fake, there's another website with real people reviews and the average rating is like 2.5

• +1
Reactions: Stare and SadnessWYJ
idk seems a bit sus

Nah its not real none of those reviews are real, there all fake, there's another website with real people reviews and the average rating is like 2.5
wich site ? the reviews on trustpilot seems legit

idk seems a bit sus
well i think im gonna try it once i hit 18 years old, i plan to do stroma but guess il be dead when it will go out

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Were the fuck do you see concumber ?
IMG 20201115 120414

Can't find it the one where I saw before, but it had something like "our advanced formula contains cucumber extract yada yada" or something like that. Anyway. 1 there are many companies selling this same exact product. 2 there are companies selling this product for a reasonable price i.e. $40. 3 it doesn't cost shit, there's no magical ingredient, the price is there because there'd be no business selling this shit for $2, which is what it is worth. But people paying $500 will be thinking they're buying legit thing, which works. Because it has this huge price halo.

View attachment 805478
Can't find it the one where I saw before, but it had something like "our advanced formula contains cucumber extract yada yada" or something like that. Anyway. 1 there are many companies selling this same exact product. 2 there are companies selling this product for a reasonable price i.e. $40. 3 it doesn't cost shit, there's no magical ingredient, the price is there because there'd be no business selling this shit for $2, which is what it is worth. But people paying $500 will be thinking they're buying legit thing, which works. Because it has this huge price halo.
Mabye you went on a product that repairs only the eye and don't change the color, but anyway there is a lot of review on it so it's mabye legit, il waitt 1 more year to see if anything changes on the site and on trustpilot before buying because it's fucking expensive

I don't believe this works tbh for the simple reason that if it really worked everyone would be using that, including most normies with brown eyes. I have never heard anyone talking about that, which makes me believe it's cope. If there was an eye lightning eye drop everyone would pick it up.

Also there is no evidence with pictures on the whole interwebs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
I don't believe this works tbh for the simple reason that if it really worked everyone would be using that, including most normies with brown eyes. I have never heard anyone talking about that, which makes me believe it's cope. If there was an eye lightning eye drop everyone would pick it up.

Also there is no evidence with pictures on the whole interwebs.
Yes it's bullshit actually i searched up the ceo name and fell on nothing, well guess il ltr till stroma goes out

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Anyone tried this shit?

The lighteyes is scam, as any other company that sell eye dropping

Just notice that theres absolutely ANY PERSON that used it and got results. I even observed some journey, all of them gave up after a time because werent getting absolutely any result