MSM finally reported the death of Americans in Ukraine, but!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
[Souce below] They refuse to clarify. And when the public discovers not only Russians are killing them, but Ukrainians are shooting them in the back of their heads, ugh, confusion and suspicions arise. Brutal.

Actor-president of that shithole invited the world to help him fight Putin's army. But when people responded in person, his army shot them in the back of their heads. Most of them. The others were used as target practice. Some did escape.

So why are Zelensky's soldiers killing their outside support/reinforcement? Because they're Russians working for Russia. Zelensky's a double-agent puppet. Putin's trying to lure NATO inside Ukraine for a bloodbath and, justification for China to declare war with the USA. China needs world support before such a declaration. And in order for that to happen, they must show proof that we provoked and invaded Ukraine/Russia. They get us inside, then Ukraine pays allegiance to Putin, we're now attacking Russia.

Cameras will be watching! Suppose NATO joins forces with that shithole, but suddenly, NATO is killing Ukrainians? All caught on film to show the world. And why would they kill Ukrainians? Because they're defending themselves from an ambush.

Meanwhile, we continue to send more weapons to them. Ugh. It's comedically ironic. Because we fueled China with a shitload of money that they used to build a military to be used against us. We have a habit of supplying weapons to the enemy. Did the same thing with the middle east.

The atom bombs dropped on Japan didn't affect Chinese people, but the message was strong enough to fuel a grudge against us.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 16571
Nah

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Baldingman1998, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
It is what it is. China and Russia will declare war with us. That's an absolute.
You’re the same type of nigga that said everyone would be dead in 6 months from covid and the vaccine

😝

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires
You’re the same type of nigga that said everyone would be dead in 6 months from covid and the vaccine

😝
Nah, I would never use everyone nor would I ever say the world ends. This world will never end. But changes, absolutely. And scientists are morons. All of those experts claim a nuclear war would destroy the planet. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. But it would cause a MAJOR inconvenience for the wealthy and prosperous.

Nah, I would never use everyone nor would I ever say the world ends. This world will never end. But changes, absolutely. And scientists are morons. All of those experts claim a nuclear war would destroy the planet. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. But it would cause a MAJOR inconvenience for the wealthy and prosperous.
good chance that looksmax won't work after nuclear war -> just ldar after that tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
A single squadron of f22s and f35s can destroy China's and Russia

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires