MSM for lighter eye color

It definitely made my hair and skin feel and look less dry. 3 grams should be enough tbh, I'm probably just overdoing it
Will you continue taking it a... Long time?

Or perhaps some of the benefits would persist even if you stopped taking it?
Namely lighter eyes

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Will you continue taking it a... Long time?

Or perhaps some of the benefits would persist even if you stopped taking it?
Namely lighter eyes
I didn't originally take it for light eyes just wanted to lighten and improve my skin. I'll stay on it though, I've heard the skin lightening effects will go away if you stop dosing. I wear sunscreen like every day so hopefully if I do stop that'll prevent that. For light eyes specifically I've heard glutathione can be effective. I've been taking it orally but I heard it works much faster if you inject it with an IV. I'm just not down to stick a needle in my wrist every day yet

• +1
I didn't originally take it for light eyes just wanted to lighten and improve my skin. I'll stay on it though, I've heard the skin lightening effects will go away if you stop dosing. I wear sunscreen like every day so hopefully if I do stop that'll prevent that. For light eyes specifically I've heard glutathione can be effective. I've been taking it orally but I heard it works much faster if you inject it with an IV. I'm just not down to stick a needle in my wrist every day yet
What's your ethnicity?

Hmm haven't heard about glutathione, will look into it, however wouldn't inject it

Would you say it works or do you think it's MSM doing it's part?

My bad, I didn’t see. Do you have any rarity halo because if brown eyes or no?
No halo for this eyecel, in normal lighting you probably can't even tell my color however I do have dark ring around my iris so having lighter eyes would make it more noticeable and therefore contributing to my looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
What's your ethnicity?

Hmm haven't heard about glutathione, will look into it, however wouldn't inject it

Would you say it works or do you think it's MSM doing it's part?
I'm a mulatto. I think it's the MSM because I noticed the improvement once I upped my dosage to the 4-5g range. I just continue to take glutathione because it's there. I've seen other users talk about it but it seems like you need to inject for it to work quickly

• +1
I'm a mulatto. I think it's the MSM because I noticed the improvement once I upped my dosage to the 4-5g range. I just continue to take glutathione because it's there. I've seen other users talk about it but it seems like you need to inject for it to work quickly
Alright I will look into it.

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
bruh are u stupid n europe is actually the best place to have brown eyes because you get exotic halo. literally 0 halo having blue eyes in n europe unless ur tryna fuck some selfhating rice cookers
idiot brown eyes arent a halo theyre a failo blue eyes dont halo you there they are a prerequisite

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and BoredPrince
He might as well go for hazel colored eyes which might be achievable. I'm on a 5 grams daily MSM dosage and my eyes have gotten slightly lighter
Does MSM give u constipation or make your farts smell

It is sulphur after all

It is sulphur after all
Maybe but idc my farts smell from all the protein anyway

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

It is sulphur after all
It gives you major gas tbh, but it's not that bad and it's well worth the positive effects imo. I haven't had any constipation and my dose is pretty high

• Hmm...
It gives you major gas tbh, but it's not that bad and it's well worth the positive effects imo. I haven't had any constipation and my dose is pretty high
Hey man quick question, did you notice any changes in dreams since starting MSM?

Hey man quick question, did you notice any changes in dreams since starting MSM?
Not really, occasionally I'll recall a dream but most of the time I don't even remember dreaming. My sleep has actually been pretty good lately

• +1
I've been taking msm for over two years and I've been T20 the whole time :lul:
I take it for anti-ageing purposes but there were no effects on skin or eye colour

He might as well go for hazel colored eyes which might be achievable. I'm on a 5 grams daily MSM dosage and my eyes have gotten slightly lighter
Before n after?

• +1
I've been taking msm for over two years and I've been T20 the whole time :lul:
I take it for anti-ageing purposes but there were no effects on skin or eye colour
Dosage?

S It’s a hailo, since you look different than others. If most have blue eyes, blue eyes become boring, just how it happened with brown eyes in most parts of the world.
This is you logic: Everyone has two legs. So a guy with one leg is hailo'd by it because how much he stands out (pun not intended).

• +1
This is you logic: Everyone has two legs. So a guy with one leg is hailo'd by it because how much he stands out (pun not intended).
Are you autistic?

Actually on closer inspection I’m T15 but it’s always been the same. 5-10g
I said it before if it doesn't do anything for eyes it has other health benefits, seems all around like useful supplement

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • +1
how did you get t40 eyes as a white person lol

I said it before if it doesn't do anything for eyes it has other health benefits, seems all around like useful supplement
Yes it’s good for tendons, joints and skin health

• +1
I have dark brown eyes, which maybe wouldn't be such a falio if I lived on another continent, but lucky me is in northern Europe, the center of blue eyed people so I'm mogged in that area on a daily basis.

At the moment my eyes are T40 (I think) so any sort of lighter eyes would do.

Starting tomorrow I will begin taking 3 grams of MSM per day, might later increase to 4.

Hopefully this works, if it doesn't do anything at least it will improve my skin and hair. I will report back in 2 to 4 months.
Brown eyes isn't a failo.

Before: (About 6 months ago)

Screenshot 20230329 124759 Gallery

After: (About a month ago)
Screenshot 20230329 124656 Gallery

Honestly could just be a lighting difference but it looks like my eye color has shifted a little

@BoredPrince

Last edited:
Before: (About 6 months ago)

View attachment 2129314
After: (About a month ago)
View attachment 2129315

Honestly could just be a lighting difference but it looks like my eye color has shifted a little

@BoredPrince
Hmm doesn't seem much different, but I can see the lighting is different

Maybe MSM is a cope, after all, if you can't see the difference, other people definitely won't, I will still take it though

I will say, however, that one thing that may "improve" your eyes is contrast, that is when the rest of the eye is really white so the iris stands out more, it made a difference to me

Attachments

• 20230330_001455.jpg
    20230330_001455.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Hmm doesn't seem much different, but I can see the lighting is different

Maybe MSM is a cope, after all, if you can't see the difference, other people definitely won't, I will still take it though

I will say, however, that one thing that may "improve" your eyes is contrast, that is when the rest of the eye is really white so the iris stands out more, it made a difference to me
If it made any difference it was really slight, still worth it for the skin and hair gains regardless

• +1
If it made any difference it was really slight, still worth it for the skin and hair gains regardless
Yeah seems like a great supplement, surprising I didn't hear about it before

• +1
I'm really comfortable with Injecting shit but veins are scary

would subq or intramusc do anything?

I'm really comfortable with Injecting shit but veins are scary

would subq or intramusc do anything?
I'm not even sure about that but if you're using an IV drip I'd use veins