MSM works and is legit

Not really, I had to acclimate but the most it does is make my stomach feel bloated. Totally worth the sides
I'm eyecolormaxxing rn and I kinda wanna keep a dark complexion it'll look good with white eyes. I took msm for a while for eye color but it fuckrd my ass bruh

You can use it as eyedrops btw, get a suitable carrier oil and it lightens eyes.

And dark skin kinda fits my pheno, I'm half Indian so it's already decent, localized bleaching is kinda what I need to clear spots on my face, haven't finished with tret tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
I'm eyecolormaxxing rn and I kinda wanna keep a dark complexion it'll look good with white eyes. I took msm for a while for eye color but it fuckrd my ass bruh

You can use it as eyedrops btw, get a suitable carrier oil and it lightens eyes.

And dark skin kinda fits my pheno, I'm half Indian so it's already decent.
I think the whole if you're ethnic you can't lighten your skin thing is cope. I'm mixed (black, white, native) and I've been getting way more IOIs with lighter skin but I get it if you look uncanny. I might look into the eyedrops if they'll have more of an effect on eye color

I think the whole if you're ethnic you can't lighten your skin thing is cope. I'm mixed (black, white, native) and I've been getting way more IOIs with lighter skin but I get it if you look uncanny. I might look into the eyedrops if they'll have more of an effect on eye color
I'll pm a selfie you can lmk

I've been on it for 7 months at generally 4-5 grams everyday but it took maybe only 1-2 months for the texture to start changing. I also use Shea leave in conditioner so that might have sped it along
Brutal I have slightl wavy hair I don’t want to make it straight

Brutal I have slightl wavy hair I don’t want to make it straight
It won't be straight I've noticed my individual hairs are no longer kinky, just really long curls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
It won't be straight I've noticed my individual hairs are no longer kinky, just really long curls
So it won’t make it less wavy? I would prefer more wavy tbh

So it won’t make it less wavy? I would prefer more wavy tbh
No idea, everyone's different. It'll probably make it looser but it also has other effects. It boosts hair growth, gives your hair a sheen, makes your hair less dry, slightly changes the color. It might be worth a try, I don't think effects are permanent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I've been on it for 7 months at generally 4-5 grams everyday but it took maybe only 1-2 months for the texture to start changing. I also use Shea leave in conditioner so that might have sped it along
Maybe you were deficient in something? Idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901