MT2 Injection Day 2

Linus1888

Linus1888

Subhuman on a good day
Second Day injecting Melanotan 2 now.

This really shows how retarded I Really am.

@Orc recommended to inject into the ass fat instead of the abdominal area as it is easier and dosent create weird brown points.

It was a lot more sanitary than yesterday and I kinda already knew now how it works as I’ve never injected myself before yesterday.

Injected ~75mcg probably a lil less cause it is very hard to accurately withdraw the MT in a 1ml Insulin Syringe.

Used an alcohol pad to sanitize the injection spot and the vial.

It Fucking burned like shit!

Idk if that means I did it wrong or not but I didn’t feel anything yesterday from the injection and that burn was in fucking sane.

Anyway I’m gonna make a guide when I finally figure this shit out fr cause no one really made one (cause apparently it’s so easy and I’m a stupid mfer)

Gonna give updates if my face turns red again.

Road to Curry:feelsgood:

@Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: gustn, Clavicular, Kakiel and 1 other person
IMG 1468

Injection site is was less swollen than it was yesterday. :feelshah:

IMG 1467
IMG 1469

Redness came within 10min, looks a lot less subtle in camera

injecting 75mcg?

Man you are a pussy holy fuck.

my first pin was 10x that. Man up and get results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, Clavicular, ey88 and 1 other person
injecting 75mcg?

Yeah I fucking know, won’t risk any side effects at all tough. Doing it kinda inspired from More Plates more dates. Whole r/Melanotan2 is also full with don’t inject more than 300 first time and shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Yeah I fucking know, won’t risk any side effects at all tough. Doing it kinda inspired from More Plates more dates. Whole r/Melanotan2 is also full with don’t inject more than 300 first time and shit.
Reddit is full of soy faggots that have no T

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Reddit is full of soy faggots that have no T
There are fucking horrible side effects you can get if you don’t build up with this shit I ain’t risking it

Mirin, I started mt2 this week and I haven’t experienced any sides.

Started with 50mcg and then 75mcg the second day. I’m gonna taper it up another 25 mcg tmrw.

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888
Mirin, I started mt2 this week and I haven’t experienced any sides.

Started with 50mcg and then 75mcg the second day. I’m gonna taper it up another 25 mcg tmrw.
Had 1:1 the same dose, might’ve fucked the mixing up a bit… ngl it could probably be anything from 4,55-4.95ml of BAC water that I mixed with it prolly like 4.7 so I don’t know the exact doseage

• +1
Reactions: Kakiel
congrats for taking action

i havent experienced redness, only a sensation on my stomach the first times

Keep in mind to always wear sunscreen and pin only the days u expose urself to the sun

• +1
congrats for taking action

i havent experienced redness, only a sensation on my stomach the first times

Keep in mind to always wear sunscreen and pin only the days u expose urself to the sun
Yup I just fuckikg googled it.

Supposed to take it 30min-1h before actually tanning.

I took it 10h ago cause my parents are awake and then I can’t pin obviously.

Yup I just fuckikg googled it.

Supposed to take it 30min-1h before actually tanning.

I took it 10h ago cause my parents are awake and then I can’t pin obviously.
go to the toilet and pin

make sure to store it on a cold place too

go to the toilet and pin

make sure to store it on a cold place too
yeah the "cold Place" is the problem i have, I have it pretty hidden in my fridge and its pretty impossible to get it out without anyone noticing it.

You are safe injecting 100mg. I’ve only ever injected 100mg each time i used it and am tan asf.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Linus1888
yeah the "cold Place" is the problem i have, I have it pretty hidden in my fridge and its pretty impossible to get it out without anyone noticing it.
i bought a Vit C serum (which need to be stored in cold and hidden from light), i put it on my fridge inside the box of the serum, and i put the vial into the same box

• +1
You are safe injecting 100mg. I’ve only ever injected 100mg each time i used it and am tan asf.
How long before you tanned did you inject it

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
i bought a Vit C serum (which need to be stored in cold and hidden from light), i put it on my fridge inside the box of the serum, and i put the vial into the same box
Really smart

How long before you tanned did you inject it
Do it right before u tan. At first i was doing it at night and the melanotan was going straight to my freckles and making them darker. It’s because the melanotan is like where tf are we supposed to go if the mf is not sat out tanning.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Linus1888 and Francefag
Do it right before u tan. At first i was doing it at night and the melanotan was going straight to my freckles and making them darker. It’s because the melanotan is like where tf are we supposed to go if the mf is not sat out tanning.
High IQ answer

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and skkrrrtcantdo
injecting 75mcg?

shut the fuck up, you do all this stuff to look better yet you still look like every other fuckass who got stood up at a restaurant by a girl on tinder.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You, Linus1888 and pneumocystosis
shut the fuck up, you do all this stuff to look better yet you still look like every other fuckass who got stood up at a restaurant by a girl on tinder.
Are you retarded nigga I have taken it for 2 days on a microdose and injected it way too early each time you fucking twink :lul:

Are you retarded nigga I have taken it for 2 days on a microdose and injected it way too early each time you fucking twink :lul:
not even talking about you smart one

Niggas be injecting weird shit , just go outside for 20 min a few times a week , im white and already more tan than most

• JFL
Reactions: Kakiel and Linus1888
Niggas be injecting weird shit , just go outside for 20 min a few times a week , im white and already more tan than most
Some just don’t have the genetics like me, if me and my brother go outside for like 3 weeks it still looks like I didn’t change at all and my brother will be black as a nigga

I think I might’ve gotten a sunburn. I was tanning for 20min in UV INDEX 0!!!!! Fucking 0 with only 75mcg I can’t believe it

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kakiel and skkrrrtcantdo
I think I might’ve gotten a sunburn. I was tanning for 20min in UV INDEX 0!!!!! Fucking 0 with only 75mcg I can’t believe it
Same shit happened to me. It was partly cloudy and I tanned for 30 minutes. the next morning I wake up with redness and hives all over my back, chest, and shoulders. Only 100mcg dose btw :feelshah:

injecting 75mcg?

weren’t u screaming like a lil bitch on camera while injecting?

• JFL
Reactions: Linus1888 and pneumocystosis
Same shit happened to me. It was partly cloudy and I tanned for 30 minutes. the next morning I wake up with redness and hives all over my back, chest, and shoulders. Only 100mcg dose btw :feelshah:
Redness was only temporary. YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT RIGHT BEFORE TANNING. I took it 10h before, it won’t do anything then