MTN brooooo

Because office Jobs are for subhumans. Imagine wearing a suit in july lmao prime time goy moments. I want to be shirtless ripped outside doing man's stuff
Yeah just go outside and do hard labour in shitty weather instead :feelskek:

Yeah just go outside and do hard labour in shitty weather instead :feelskek:
Will definitely make me Age Better than rotting in an office. The pay Is also similar if not higher. My friend gets 100 euros a day which Is a lot of Money. Also officecucks still suffer from back problems due to sitting on a chair for long time, while you'll get healtier joints if you have enough muscle Mass to not fuck up during movements.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Will definitely make me Age Better than rotting in an office. The pay Is also similar if not higher. My friend gets 100 euros a day which Is a lot of Money. Also officecucks still suffer from back problems due to sitting on a chair for long time, while you'll get healtier joints if you have enough muscle Mass to not fuck up during movements.
You know WFH is an option too. You don't have to necessarily sit down in an isolated space all day. Can't say the same about construction.

You know WFH is an option too. You don't have to necessarily sit down in an isolated space all day. Can't say the same about construction.
in italy all places have basically abolished WFH.

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
nigga u look 25

So glad I'm not fully Italian, you're aging like shit, like most full-blooded Italians do. Your collagen is shot

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Meteor21