mtn face is enough

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
everyones goal should be to get to MTN which is possible for the majority of people through softmaxes like skincare, eyebrows and eyelash maxxing, leanmaxing and haircut

after MTN u should gymmax and build an athletic body with medium to large muscle mass and ur done

keep in mind this applies to average height males, manlets need to be htn+ to get the same results

stop obsessing over surgeries you will never get retards and start ordering minoxidil, hairgrowth oils, latisse, hairdye, moisturizer, cleanser, exfoliater, possibly tretinoin and youre set

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico, warhammercel, fogdart and 18 others
everyones goal should be to get to MTN which is possible for the majority of people through softmaxes like skincare, eyebrows and eyelash maxxing, leanmaxing and haircut

after MTN u should gymmax and build an athletic body with medium to large muscle mass and ur done

keep in mind this applies to average height males, manlets need to be htn+ to get the same results

stop obsessing over surgeries you will never get retards and start ordering minoxidil, hairgrowth oils, latisse, hairdye, moisturizer, cleanser, exfoliater, possibly tretinoin and youre set

Is difference between MTN and HTN solely based on face?

What height do you set as manlet threshold

Also, Post a MTN face and a HTN face

Why would I need hairgrowth oil? If I don't cut my hair It just gross jfl

MTN face by .org standards is good enough for a freak show.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, ilovenicotine, aspiringexcel and 8 others
I agree for the most part. We just exaggerate everything due to negative experiences and feedback but average looking men have decent dating lives. Although being HTN or above is an ideal goal

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill
You write that as if everyone on this site is a LTN jfl I can name at least 3 HTNs or higher @delonregen @Xangsane @NorwoodAscender

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 51465
almost nobody here will ever get surgery.

AT MOST, they'll consider filler but even then most cope about it because it's not permanent.

they can't even stick to skincare consistently.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Spergi, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
Too bad I am subhuman with klinefelter body

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, ShowerMaxxing, BeanletMogger and 3 others

I need like 70k worth of surgeries for mtn

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
MTN face is legit suifeul if you're a rotter and non-NT. You're only chance is OLD apps and it's death mode there for sub-HTNs.

Like just be LTN and below and cope in peace knowing it was always over. Better than being MTN and being in the fence.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, ShowerMaxxing, wollet2 and 3 others
Goal should be minimum very strong mtn or low htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Mosh12

but you forget the majority of people on this site are non NT therefore it doesnt matter how we look

MTN face is legit suifeul if you're a rotter. You're only chance is OLD apps and it's death mode there for sub-HTNs.

Like just be LTN and below and cope in peace knowing it was always over. Better than being MTN and being in the fence.
if you're a true rotter the outcome is the same regardless of all looks levels, this is why i stopped caring for looks idc if i become way uglier

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
if you're a true rotter the outcome is the same regardless of all looks levels, this is why i stopped caring for looks idc if i become way uglier
But HTN+ can still do well on OLD. By "well" I still mean date below looksmatch but at least they're not sea creature 3x your weight.

• +1
Reactions: Spergi and Xtra

After years of being on psl I have come to thr same conclusion. I see MTNs who have their shit together with cute girls all the time.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and buflek
Even LTN-face with good Height can get some ugly Beckys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 51465 and buflek
But HTN+ can still do well on OLD. By "well" I still mean date below looksmatch but at least they're not sea creature 3x your weight.
perhaps but no one uses OLD where i live besides a very small amount of old people so im double fucked

Enough to get an average gf maybe but not enough to slay white HTB+ consistently

Most sane post in 2024 so far

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 51465
You write that as if everyone on this site is a LTN jfl I can name at least 3 HTNs or higher @delonregen @Xangsane @NorwoodAscender
Pat me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
MTN face is legit suifeul if you're a rotter and non-NT. You're only chance is OLD apps and it's death mode there for sub-HTNs.

tbh u can still change.

i have some friend who was very autistic, introverted and a cunt in general (non NT), he went to the gym for years now and injected T, he is dating the prettiest girl in the gym now and gained a big social circle

he changed 100%, his looks, personality etc is all better now and his biggest change was when he was already 25-26 yo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 51465
perhaps but no one uses OLD where i live besides a very small amount of old people so im double fucked
Which country / dump is this?

tbh u can still change.

i have some friend who was very autistic, introverted and a cunt in general (non NT), he went to the gym for years now and injected T, he is dating the prettiest girl in the gym now and gained a big social circle

he changed 100%, his looks, personality etc is all better now and his biggest change was when he was already 25-26 yo
I look decent for my age tbh.. he must be low inhib to meet someone at the gym and gain a social circle so late in life.

• +1
a suburb of scotland it's not one of the big cities
Fucking over. I'm from north of England and that place has more cows than people.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Fucking over. I'm from north of England and that place has more cows than people.
yeah i hate living here it's awful for getting laid. well no it depends, if you're an ugly 12-18yo ntfag its good cause you can get hot young girls while in other countries you would be too ugly/short for that

but if you are a 20yo+ with 0 social circle its horrible. i tried dating apps saw no one other than a few old divorced people

SMV is king water

HTN + Tall + Gymmaxed is safest option

Rhinoplasty + Leg Lenghtening will help me achieve this maybe an hairline lowering too

SMV is king water

HTN + Tall + Gymmaxed is safest option

Rhinoplasty + Leg Lenghtening will help me achieve this maybe an hairline lowering too
htn + tall + gym is like chad IRL. not even kidding the only „chads“ that get many girls i know irl all fit that description.

mtn + gymmaxxed + average height is enough to get a decent mtb gf tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
only in real life

• +1
where else?

even onlinedating works well if you got a shredded physique but mtn face, theres countless of experiments on here
most people here listen to the bullshit people say on tiktok that a guy needs to be 6'3 and make 6 figures and all that retarded bullshit coming out of ltb's mouths

• +1
If you’re black or white**

I just can’t see a good looking woman lusting for big curry cock but lifefuel if this applies to all races.

Also, tattoos. Easiest sex appeal boost of all time

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and buflek
If you’re black or white**

I just can’t see a good looking woman lusting for big curry cock but lifefuel if this applies to all races.

Also, tattoos. Easiest sex appeal boost of all time
true tbh

i was out eating dinner with 5 foids and a mate from my old class and they all said my chadlite mate would look better if he had tattoos

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I’m sub5 and even if I softmaxx to the absolute max I’ll be ltn at most so it’s over

which is possible for the majority of people through softmaxes like skincare, eyebrows and eyelash maxxing, leanmaxing and haircut
if done all this an im still ivnisible

After being on psl for years ive concluded surgery is cope, born 6'5 chad or its finished

youre supposed to be done slaying at 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Idk man, after fully softmaxing, gymmaxing and lift frauding to 60th percentile height in my shithole I was still invisible and I would say I’m at least MTN in my shithole

• So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Idk man, after fully softmaxing, gymmaxing and lift frauding to 60th percentile height in my shithole I was still invisible and I would say I’m at least MTN in my shithole
How nt are u?

NT as fuck
Im high mtn-low htn. I’ve niticed immense change in how ppl treat me. I dont know if ur truly mtn then because you should be able to get pussy pretty easily now

mtn for mtbs = subhuman

Im high mtn-low htn. I’ve niticed immense change in how ppl treat me. I dont know if ur truly mtn then because you should be able to get pussy pretty easily now
Idk my normie friends mock me for struggling with women

Is difference between MTN and HTN solely based on face?

What height do you set as manlet threshold

Also, Post a MTN face and a HTN face
There’s a difference between htn face and htn smv

For example if ur face is htn but ur 5’2 ur smv is gonna be ltn

If ur a mtn facially but 6’2 for instance you’ll be htn in smv

Tho if ur face is mtn and ur avarage 5’9-5’11 then ur smv is also pretty much that

• +1
Reactions: nashcgn and Deleted member 32485
Ah so u must not be nt if ur the laughing stock bro u gotta fix that jfl
My issue is not NT, I’m just too low PSL and not tall(60th percentile height is not tall whatsoever)

99/1 rule comes to collect, don't stop now though boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224